Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdabcd

VIP Member
This is going to be a bit longer and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just felt like I had to say something. These power games Jonathan plays with the kids for his own ego ring major alarm bells with me regarding his personality but also make my heart break for the kids.

First scene is when they lie in bed, Alessia wants to get carried down, she says it over and over again, instead of telling her to stop whining, he ignores her to continue vlogging her, then he finally says: 'say please', she stops crying and says 'please' immediately. Then he says 'say, sciddely, widdely, piddely, poo', she says 'please' again instead. He says 'all you have to say is sciddely, widdely, piddely, poo!'. She's embarassed to say it and looks confused, mumbles 'please' again instead. Jonathan goes: 'say it!', she starts crying, he goes again: 'say, sciddely, widdely, piddely, poo!'. Then his monkey brain gets distracted. I'm glad Alessia later told him to put on a shirt before he can carry her down the stairs, even she doesn't want that stench near her.

Second one is when they get an LOL package (entitled, too lazy to prepare and parent Jonathan says to the camera that LOL dolls will have to send them one for each child in the future). Jonathan is there with Eduardo, Emilia and Alessia. It's a book that can only be opened with the magnet of the watch, plus pens than can write secret messages in the book. It's not something than can easily be split between three kids, but there he is, setting the stage for them to have a massive fight over it because the items hardly can be used individually. Eduardo asks if he can get the watch, Emilia says 'Daddy chooses', Eduardo immediately looks like he knows this isn't going to end well for him, Jonathan says 'whoever is my favourite child should be comfortable. Who is my favourite child?'. Eduardo immediately looks sad and looks over to Emilia. He asks again, 'Who is my favourite child?'. Emilia raises her arm. 'Eduardo, who's Daddy's favourite child?', Eduardo looks heartbroken and defeated and points his finger at Emilia. Then buries his head in his knee. 'Emilia, who's Daddy's favourite child?', even Emilia looks sad about all of this, but knows to say 'me' and point at herself. After this pointless exercise, they (including Jonathan) then rip open the box like savages.

TIME-FOR-A-NEW-HOUSE-Invidious (2).png
TIME-FOR-A-NEW-HOUSE-Invidious.png
TIME-FOR-A-NEW-HOUSE-Invidious (1).png

The toy seems incredibly trashy btw:

TIME-FOR-A-NEW-HOUSE-Invidious (4).png
TIME-FOR-A-NEW-HOUSE-Invidious (3).png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Insta story total silence from Scumanna for 3 days now!!!!!
She has a cold!!!! Have you NO sympathy!?? She has FOUR kids and SIX dogs PLUS A COLD!!!
Did I mention she had a COLD!!

I'm sure she's too tired to do her JOB and make a few quick videos. She couldn't even muster the energy to upload a 2 second clip of her Sunday pancake!!! I don't know if she was able to push through and even make Sunday pancakes! Oh of course she couldn't make her pancakes. 😔 She was much too sick with a cold!!!!! How she made it through Sunday without pancakes is beyond me. She's SO strong and inspiring.

She's sick! Poor thing has probably been in bed for days while the nanny tends to the children, the dog walker tends to the dogs, the cleaning lady does all the house work and Jonathan runs her coffee several times a day probably in the WRONG cup!! 🤬
I seriously don't know how she does it??? The way she just keeps going when she's sick because ya know, there's kids to care for and a house to keep. She is so inspiring!!!
You know how she always says it doesn't matter when moms get sick they have to just keep going! Sending so many blue hearts for Anna 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

I hope someone is at least cleaning the snot off her nose and not making the poor thing choke on gobs of snot like she lets her kids do!!!! No boss mom deserves that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Greentrees

VIP Member
We've got a review from a member of J & A's what sounds like a shit membership club. Someone's not impressed so far. 🤭 😂
DCEEA4B3-5F6A-4C4E-B820-42E412E5F51A.jpeg

And a subscriber is not too happy either
12441C3C-81E5-42F5-9686-8B7498182F2E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Blossom17

‘Today marks my 1 year recovery anniversary. So this marks 1 year of me going into full recovery from an eating disorder.’

Also Anna...

‘Somewhere around June I had another little slip up....I binged....I had a binge, maybe two binges, something like that....I stopped after like two days....A binge is basically your body’s natural response to restriction...so it’s not a bad thing....My body went through two maybe three binges after that.’

I’m no expert, but surely restriction and binging are signs of disordered eating? Thus girlfriend is not recovered.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Thought this picture summed the SJ's up perfectly: Anna (slathered in expensive Estée Lauder make-up, perfectly coiffed hair, owner of a £800 LV phone case, an LV bag, a Prada bag, a Chloé bag, a Chanel bag, Chanel espadrilles, Valentino pumps, a Balmain blazer, a £5000 Van Cleef bracelet, your ordinary, affluent 'high to low' shopper) posing in front of a house that looks about to collapse, garden furniture and cushions left outside in the rain for the entire winter (this picture is from Feb), the £300 gifted Silver Cross dolls pram and Andrea's jumperoo discarded, dead grass, the soles of her shoes barely hanging on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
I'm not 1 to brag but I had a laugh because after I posted about that idiot cutting his entire garden with a push mower I went out to cut my garden that's easily double the size of his on my riding mower!!! 😜 I'm not even rich but I'm sure living better then that delusional little troll. Eat your heart out Jonathan. Oh and I'm not house broke either. 🤑

20200928_132043.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Gusber

Chatty Member
no, they’ll just say trolls forced them to move schools.

PROTECT ALESSIA AT ALL COSTS! I don’t know why I love her so much, but I think she is so cute she makes me want babies immediately and also has a wild unbroken spirit.

speaking of Lessi...why is Jonno using this song as a tribute to her? Of the millions you could use...this what you chose?

Also this one is weird because it kind of shows it’s normal for them to be filming their dad act like a shithead.

Ha! Reading what he’s written on the TikTok... No Jonathan. None of your children have ANY idea what’s going on. Not a single one of them understands that their little lives are fair game for anyone who wants to watch them. They don’t understand the ramifications of this or why it might be a ‘bad’ thing. They trust you implicitly. They cannot comprehend that you might do anything to harm them. They don’t understand what the comments mean on Emilia’s remote control ‘magic trick’ TikTok. They think they’re being good. Pleasing their parents. Emilia in particular thinks she’s showing off great acting skills and everyone will marvel at her. You’re meant to protect them, Jonathan. You’re their Daddy. You’re meant to save them from the wicked people who have bad intentions towards them. You’re meant to be their shield. Youre meant to be the person they can rely on in life to ensure they stay safe, protected and PRIVATE. You let your children down every day because you and your wife chose money ahead of your children’s right to privacy and protection. How on earth anyone with a few brain cells cannot see this makes me despair of all of humanity. Why are the people who see and understand what we do vilified as ‘nasty, bitter trolls’?! Again; I despair.

• Heart
  • Sad

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Anna got really stuck up since moving to the new house. I know she was heading that path before, but I think it was because she already saw herself in milion pound mansion.
She has this weird obsession to look like a rich uptown stylish chick, but she just cant pull it off because she is doing it just for appearance, she doesnt want the hustle so it looks so awkward.

She tried Paris Hilton, Bree from Desperate Housewives, Kardashians, Jenny from the block, but it didnt worked because they do "work" (imaginative or not) whether is it building their social status by appearing on social events etc or whatever Kardashians do, they are out of the house doing 'stuff' however shallow it is, Anna cant even do that. All she does is take picture in front of mirror and..... that's that... 🤷‍♀️

Also she doesn't know who she is... airhostess? housewife? Businesswoman? Sexy chick with her butt cheeks out? Relatable mum? She truly has no personality, she is empty inside. She will obsess with some famous woman and try to copy her hoping she is/will get at the same fame level and of it doesnt work for her she moves to another....

• Heart

Rookie

2CF1D266-6252-4F49-8931-8290183F9790.png

Jonathan cooked tonight.....well done Jonathan, you’ve given the kids a meal they will all eat and a decent size portion!!! I imagine it’s clean empty plates all round. See Anna? Not every meal has to be organic, expensive, pretentious.

• Heart

VV93

He’s the most disgusting excuse of a father ever. I thought he couldn’t come across worse until the Stacey Dooley documentary where he basically admitted he sees nothing wrong with Pedophiles using his children’s images. If anything the “is it really a bad thing?” Comment suggests he encourages it. If that doesn’t ring alarm bells I don’t know what does, where are the rules or laws protecting these children? Why wasn’t he investigated?
Why after posting that video of Emilia and getting disgusting comments did he upload it to another platform. What kind of parent does that! One who values views and money over his own child’s safety and privacy.
Without those children he is absolutely nothing and he knows it.
I really hope one day this is all put to an end. At the end of the day when those kids grow up they will look back and realise all the things their parents did to them and there’s no going back from that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Youtuber

Joan is the worst! His latest insta post is Emilia saying, mistakes in the dark make children. Jonathan, you are the vilest person in the planet! You are just as sick as pedophiles, sexual predators. If his minions continue to defend him and support his stupidity, shame on you!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Q: Do you ever regret your decision to start filming your life?
Anna: I honestly like hand on heart no. Never ever ever have I regretted that because I think we've captured the most amazing moments, I think we've done it in a way that's dignified and respectful towards our children and I'm really really proud of what we've done and I'm happy with it and I'd never have it any other way. I love that we're in control of everything that's out there so there's nothing out there that I think shouldn't be and Jonathan and I have always had the same beliefs on the whole thing so we know what we want to keep off camera and on camera. Then goes into a chat about how she gets to look back on the old videos and remember things she's forgotten.

Do we watch the same videos? "in control of everything out there" once it's online it's a free for all for the paedos. "respectful and dignified for the children" um what, naked and half naked children for millions to watch is respectful? Dignified? What?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
You guys have prob already discussed this but...you can’t be bothered to wipe your child’s nose before doing a TikTok?
E7E1991C-0B15-4C08-9BA8-A5C038B81BE6.jpeg
B437E790-0132-428E-BC1E-03A5AE01D94A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

D1059

Well Jonathan has finally done it!

It took a lot of effort to upset thousand and thousand of subscribers, but he has finally done it, and managed to crashed out of the🎉millionaires club🎉 for Instagram subscribers.

So we'll done Jonathan keep up the good work!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Having worked as content moderator on Instagram I can confirm that the remote video sadly wont be taken down; no matter how many reports. It doesnt violate as its an “ innocent” video and doesnt go against policy. Instagram is a platform, and they dont have a responsibility for what happens off that platform so they look at cases like this as “ not their problem”. If there are comments sexualizing a minor, the comments will be removed but not the video if its “ innocent”. Jon knows this and he knows that people commenting will draw attention to his page - even to hate watch. And he will play the “ we are just having fun, its innocent” card as always. Hes a dangerous man

• Sad
  • Angry