SacconeJolys #29 Global pandemic? Do you know who we are? We are exempt from the rules!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all welcome to the new thread, think it's time we make a new one haha

Congrats to Chriss71 for the thread title
Full title as it had to be shortened to fit in the box: Global pandemic??? What global pandemic?? Do you know who we are?? We are exempt from the rules!!

If someone could do a recap of the last threat that'd be great!

Reactions: 3
Im confused. Im in japan so its a lot different here in terms that there are no rules or regulations to human rights, we just all wear mask out of respect to one another. people will wear mask even if their reading a book in the park or jogging, there is no "oh were out of shop now" and shoving it into your pocket, people go out and naturally wear it through out the day (because people actually respect others here) but in England all i see is extreme dictatorship measures and people quaking in their boots over the virus and the spread, yet people dont seem to wear masks anywhere unless they had been forced 0_o my friend just posted a picture in the gym and said there is no masks in gyms. and then they go to legoland and everyones walking around like nothings out of the ordinary. im so confused... like either be Sweden or be a dictatorship, both don't work.

Reactions: 28
Im confused. Im in japan so its a lot different here in terms that there are no rules or regulations to human rights, we just all wear mask out of respect to one another. people will wear mask even if their reading a book in the park or jogging, there is no "oh were out of shop now" and shoving it into your pocket, people go out and naturally wear it through out the day (because people actually respect others here) but in England all i see is extreme dictatorship measures and people quaking in their boots over the virus and the spread, yet people dont seem to wear masks anywhere unless they had been forced 0_o my friend just posted a picture in the gym and said there is no masks in gyms. and then they go to legoland and everyones walking around like nothings out of the ordinary. im so confused... like either be Sweden or be a dictatorship, both don't work.
It was actually like that at the begining when government said they trust British public to be respectful and go by safety guidelines - nope no one cared at all so they had to come with rules, which as you can see no one respect anyway. People here mostly (most, not all) dont believe in covid or that wearing masks will protect them (forget protecting the others...)

I cant believe that Sjs never left house last years like ever and now they went legoland and peppa pig world and seeing Sabrina and park(shocker), they went erika's... they've been out during pandemic more than last couple of years... they truly are total idiots

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think we brought masks in too late. We were about 14 weeks in by the time they advised them. Had they done it at the beginning I think people would have been more receptive to them.

Also, I’m not support them, but if I took my children to Legoland and I wasn’t told masks were mandatory, I don’t think I’d wear one either.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Well Jonathan has finally done it!

It took a lot of effort to upset thousand and thousand of subscribers, but he has finally done it, and managed to crashed out of the🎉millionaires club🎉 for Instagram subscribers.

So we'll done Jonathan keep up the good work!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
jonathans new tiktok- he's had the kids first initials added to that sleeve tattoo.. the oldest kids already have their first and middle names but the youngest only have an initial tattoo? 🤔 that seems unfair..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well Jonathan has finally done it!

It took a lot of effort to upset thousand and thousand of subscribers, but he has finally done it, and managed to crashed out of the🎉millionaires club🎉 for Instagram subscribers.

So we'll done Jonathan keep up the good work!!
I love that the more they post on IG or Twitter the more followers they lose. People must forget they were following them and leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only Jonathan would make a Members Only and have people pay him without the slightest bit of a plan on what he will offer them in exchange for their money. "Maybe we'll have guests? I don't know, let's see", just give us your money and we'll figure it out later. From the thumbnail, it looks like all he did was take their boring and awkward kitchen/car/sitting room chats he used to include in every vlog to make them seem longer where Jonathan acts like he actually has a clue what 2+2 equals with his *mm!* and Anna will show off her boobs, pull ugly faces and passive aggressively talk down to Jonathan. Then she'll tear up laughing about something that isn't funny at all to the rest of the world. What exclusive members only that will be!
I have a feeling he'll start using click-bait titles and thumbnails in the future, so people who aren't members yet will have to pay to find out if it's true or not, even when they unsubscribe immediately after, he'll still get his £1.99. In the end, he'll lose more followers by doing this than if he just got his sh*t together, Anna dismounted her high horse and they started vlogging authentically and organic. But Jonathan, much like Anna, is always after non-sustainable quick fixes that seem easiest in the moment.

Oh, and congrats A's, you're now a footnote. Even squid got more than you.

J-o-n-a-t-h-a-n-jonathanjoly-offiziell-bei-TikTok-Schau-dir-die-neuesten-TikTok-Videos-von-J-o...png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I love that the more they post on IG or Twitter the more followers they lose. People must forget they were following them and leave.
That was exactly what I have been thinking. So all I can say is, come Jonathan and Anna, go nuts with the posting:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That tattoo is absolutely shocking. The design (and I use that term loosely) is so mismatched and the way its been inked is atrocious.
I'm amazed that Anal, the one who is obsessed by all things aesthetically pleasing, hasn't sent him packing to the laser clinic to get it removed.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
jonathans new tiktok- he's had the kids first initials added to that sleeve tattoo.. the oldest kids already have their first and middle names but the youngest only have an initial tattoo? 🤔 that seems unfair..
I hate his tattoes, but that is quite the decision. He's got his arm covered with those awful new lines and flowers, but not the full names of his kids like the other ones? Wow.

• Sick
  • Angry
Summer has already ended Anna. Summer in the northern hemisphere is the months June, July and August, and we're in September, so it's already autumn. Summer doesn't continue until it gets cold. Dopey
Screenshot_20200916_213150_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else miss Jonathan's daily dose of "what have I destroyed in the garden today"? Looking back watching all those thousands of dollars of trees and shrubs die was basically a metaphor for the shriveling up and dying of his Youtube career. It's even more hilarious seeing all the money he pissed down the toilet just months before they are practically begging for money because they are going broke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else miss Jonathan's daily dose of "what have I destroyed in the garden today"? Looking back watching all those thousands of dollars of trees and shrubs die was basically a metaphor for the shriveling up and dying of his Youtube career. It's even more hilarious seeing all the money he pissed down the toilet just months before they are practically begging for money because they are going broke!
Those olive trees alone could have paid for the school year....

Autumn doesn’t begin until September 22nd...
"Meteorological summer falls during the hottest 3 months of the year, which is typically June, July, and August in the northern hemisphere. " says Google, ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Eileen_2019
Hahah it also says
“Usually, when we talk about the first day of autumn we are referring to the astronomical autumn which is defined by the Earth's axis and orbit around the Sun. This year autumn begins on 22 September 2020 and ends on 21 December 2020.“

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.