SacconeJolys #29 Global pandemic? Do you know who we are? We are exempt from the rules!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Ireland Autumn starts on 1st August as per Celtic calendar. It’s what we are taught in school.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also those trees could've paid for a few more months of lease payments on his rented Ferrari. I wonder if every time he walks by all those dead trees he feels dumb for carelessly blowing so much on stupid tit he bought on a whim?🤔 Nah he's so stupid he probably doesn't even get how irresponsible they've been with money over the years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also those trees could've paid for a few more months of lease payments on his rented Ferrari. I wonder if every time he walks by all those dead trees he feels dumb for carelessly blowing so much on stupid tit he bought on a whim?🤔 Nah he's so stupid he probably doesn't even get how irresponsible they've been with money over the years.
It’s not going to hit him until he is back in the gutter on the Tesco checkout with his lazy wife bursting his balls about not earning enough money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it's because I usually look at her posts in full size, but the generic Facetune filter to make her look more tan (orange), slim her face down, the whitening of her teeth all just look ridiculously obvious. And poor dear obviously doesn't have a navy blue "hair tie" for her wrist to match this outfit, will she manage??

The fact that she dolls herself up, puts on her shoes upstairs in her bedroom, puts on a silly hair tie to colour-coordinate, gets her nails done/waxing/self-tan, curls her hair, wears heavy make-up every single day, has and LV bag, Chanel shoes, all just to then pose for strangers on the internet in front of a house that's falling apart. Just look at the doorstep! The colour stains on the bricks, too. It SCREAMS nouveau riche, it's all about keeping up appearances. The fact that the house looks a state, her husband looks like a joke, her kids are tired and only leave the house with the nanny or when Anna has 'a new thing', like those three walks they took during summer with the dogs and then never again.
Is she even capable of any form of critical thinking and empathy? It's like she lives in this bubble where absolutely nothing matters other than what she looks like and how people need to perceive her (cue to the staged #myfourbabies, #mysixdogs photos). There is so much wrong with her, not just because I don't like her, I mean clinically, and it makes perfect sense when you see who she's with, they're a match made in mental disorders hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ho hum :sleep: Anna posting another boring IG photo of her self with that same bloody pose in front of that same bloody front door again. If its not the front door, its the bush in the backyard. It's like Groundhog day. She is so predictable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The paintwork on the doorstep! Wow....
I like to believe it's karma, remember how much they trashed the rental house? Banisters ripped out, wooden floors stained with dog pee, kitchen door smashed, garden used to look like paradise the day they moved in, it was an overgrown, patchy mess shortly after.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wrong shoes for her stubby legs. She shouldn't wear a strap around her ankle area, taller espadrilles would look better.

The number of people in Legoland without a mask was shocking. We might have one or two that don't wear masks here and they get the side-eye. They only wear a mask when made to. A-1 has her hands all over everything and then sticks it in her mouth. It's the grossest thing ever especially now when she could bring the virus home. This is the reason A-1 had a cold. Until she stops sucking her thumb ( it's not cute Anal ) she is a petri dish of germs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Was about to say the same about the shoes, the thick straps make her look so stumpy. The length of the dress doesn't help, i think slightly above (at most 1 inch) is the most flattering length when you are inbetween tall and small.

Reactions: 9
I decided to watch emilia's birthday vlog (I know I'm late to it haha) , but I must say I love how good she is with her siblings and how she didn't complain that they were opening her presents with her etc... she seems like such a lovely little girl, she'll definitely have her moments but she seems really caring. And also annoyingly have to admit I found it quite funny when they showed Jonathon driving over Anna's bag, wish I hadn't found it funny...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I started following her because I thought Anna's style was really cute way back (and back then they would actually walk their dogs/leave the house and Jonathan actually spent time with Emilia outside and it wasn't as obvious how selfish and reckless they are). I still think her style was pretty darn cute back then, but it's not the clothes or the weight or the fact she's aged that's changed her so much, it's in her face, not sure how to put it, she looks so bitter and disingenuous since having Alessia. I don't know if she internally hates herself for gaining weight, or if she's just completely overwhelmed by four kids (looked after by a nanny, but still, even the worst mother will feel the weight of this responsibility on her shoulders), but she constantly seems to feel the need to vent/work off something that comes from deep within, her sarcasm, her passive-aggressiveness towards Jonathan, pulling faces. She never seems at peace with herself, her life, and therefor with the people around her. It's like something is eating her up, and it shows in her face (the botox, straightened teeth (they used to be adorable) and bleach blonde hair aren't helping either to be fair)

Anna+Saccone+OOTD.jpg
Anna+Saccone+Maltese+Puppies.jpg
Anna-Saccone-Blog.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
How could she be at peace with herself. She sells her kids for her lifestyle. She has no hobbies, no friends , no interests. She sits on her ass all day while other people fill her roles. Plus look at what she’s married to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You know we joked about scumjonny appealing to the friendliest friends ie who like the deep throat remote Tim tok... I just found this chsnnel😮😥😫 it looks like me his CHANNRL... Anyone know of this???

Reactions: 2
You know we joked about scumjonny appealing to the friendliest friends ie who like the deep throat remote Tim tok... I just found this chsnnel😮😥😫 it looks like me his CHANNRL... Anyone know of this???
i never watched any of these video but i remember reading about them (some singing ones?) :rolleyes: apparently couldn't get it monetised as its a kids channel so he gave up posting there..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.