SacconeJolys #28 The ED's back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that! Didn’t realise you were a tattle member, screenshotted it to post here but thought I’d talk about that post first
It all start with that hate ticktok against Tattle that was posted a few days ago ( which has now been removed). Then this other girl started on me, so I tried to make her see the light, but I did not get a reply. I actually removed some of tweets i sent, when a certain person agreed to remove the ticktok.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I got a suggestion yesterday on my YouTube feed, freaky eaters.
I could not believe what I was watching, a woman could not swallow her food, she had a choking incident a few years ago and since then is scared to swallow chunks.
She chews it up (she said to get the goodness out of it) and then spits the chunks of food into a cup!
Freaky indeed the biggest problem is now her daughter who is about 5 or 6 is copying her mum and spits her chewed up food into a cup, a cup I hasten to add that her mother holds for her. 😱😳
It just goes to show how much of an influence you are over your children and it opens up a whole can of worms and trouble for the future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I got a suggestion yesterday on my YouTube feed, freaky eaters.
I could not believe what I was watching, a woman could not swallow her food, she had a choking incident a few years ago and since then is scared to swallow chunks.
She chews it up (she said to get the goodness out of it) and then spits the chunks of food into a cup!
Freaky indeed the biggest problem is now her daughter who is about 5 or 6 is copying her mum and spits her chewed up food into a cup, a cup I hasten to add that her mother holds for her. 😱😳
It just goes to show how much of an influence you are over your children and it opens up a whole can of worms and trouble for the future.
Chewing can also be part of an ED. I know a few people who have serious issues with that, mostly Anorexia patients who still want to eat food but do not allow themselves to swallow.

This mum holding that cup for her daughter is in serious need of help. Anna has no idea what kids pick up. Who knows how often Emilia has heard her mum be sick, or what weird restrictions she's picking up on. I know she's already a picky eater, and does not want to drink milk anymore....

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jonathan was certainly not 'poor' growing up!
Their family are quite eccentric and always a bit odd but they never ever come wanted for anything!

He always had aspirations of stardom and wanted to be in a boyband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah but did we make any money off the miscarriage?!
Nope
we were simply commenting that they seem to forget to mention the child lost during the miscarriage.
But mention it when it suits them to bring it up!!! When their in need of viewing figures !!! 😠😠 Am I mistaken or did he put the picture hanging on his wall of the"squid" into the fire place to block the dead birds ?? 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
But mention it when it suits them to bring it up!!! When their in need of viewing figures !!! 😠😠 Am I mistaken or did he put the picture hanging on his wall of the"squid" into the fire place to block the dead birds ?? 🤔
Yes, and wasn't that something a 'fan' made?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Since johnboy reads here maybe you could start by giving your children a decent upbringing, stop whoring them out for money, start give a damn about who views your content look at the comments on your daughter deep throating a romote. Tell your wife to actually be a mother and stop leaving it to the nanny!! Anna doesn't have a job she just sits around all day it's not like she has a busy schedule. Stop talking to the underage girls it's inappropriate!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
What gets me is that they both genuinely believe Anna's ED hasn't affected the kids at all because they're too young to understand.
Are they really this stupid!? Rhetorical question 🤪
I'm positive all the days Anna spent laying in bed too tired to care for her kids because she was starving had an affect on them. Or all the times she refused to attend birthday parties with them because her social anxiety ruled her life. Or the field trips for school that only Jonathan went on because Anna's ED and other mental issues kept her locked away in her house literally for years! All the years she couldn't be bothered to take them to or from school or dance classes swim lessons etc. All those things most certainly affected those kids in a negative way. They must have seen all the other mommies and wondered why their mom never wanted to come and participate with them.
We all know they also noticed all the weird food restrictions etc but there is no way her mental health has not had any impact on those kids. Wake up Anna!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I just don’t understand why they would post the video. Like did Anna not watch it back and think wtf?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 220180Crossed out the name so they cant claim I’m attacking them personally. How funny that she thinks I’m middle aged. I’m 18! Assumption much? She just can’t comprehend that someone their age doesn’t worship anna and Jonathan.

I was not making fun of the miscarriage, I was calling them out for blatantly trying to monetise the miscarriage as much as possible and for barely caring about the kids they currently have. I originally had a ton of sympathy for anna. A miscarriage is an awful thing to go through, however once they started lying about it and trying to make money from it, I lose all sympathy I’m sorry.
Don’t mind these minions. I’m beginning to think they attack tattle life in purpose so that we mention them (giving them attention they don’t deserve) and then complain that they are being attacked. Duhhh these girls are learning a lot from their idols. Ofcourse, idolize the scumjolies, you learn from and live like the scumjolies. Unfortunately for them, the scumjolies don’t give a tit about them while they absolutely worship, and give a blind eye towards the vile ways of ther idols. “Oh, we love the content you’re giving out. Thank you so much for your videos.” How poor and pathetic is your life??!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Don’t mind these minions. I’m beginning to think they attack tattle life in purpose so that we mention them (giving them attention they don’t deserve) and then complain that they are being attacked. Duhhh these girls are learning a lot from their idols. Ofcourse, idolize the scumjolies, you learn from and live like the scumjolies. Unfortunately for them, the scumjolies don’t give a tit about them while they absolutely worship, and give a blind eye towards the vile ways of ther idols. “Oh, we love the content you’re giving out. Thank you so much for your videos.” How poor and pathetic is your life??!
Tbh I think we should stop resharing the minions tweets on here that mention tattle. All they want is attention, they’re not getting it from the SJs, and so we’re giving it to them instead.

Reactions: 24
Tbh I think we should stop resharing the minions tweets on here that mention tattle. All they want is attention, they’re not getting it from the SJs, and so we’re giving it to them instead.
I get that, it just frustrates me that they can silent us as much as they want in comments since they’re moderators so it’s one of the only ways I can actually comment on my views of things (which unfortunately involve them since they’re so integrated into the sacconejoly fandom) but I understand how giving them that attention is encouraging them. Ugh so frustrating.

Reactions: 7
I agree with what Squeaky-Hinges has just written, but I am not sure if the tweet that I have just found, is give attention to the minions or highlighting Jonathan messaging some of the girl gang secretly?

But the comment in the first attachment imply that some sort of secret messaging is going on.

Screenshot_2020-08-23-17-27-14_kindlephoto-34114515.png

Screenshot_2020-08-23-17-25-21_kindlephoto-34035425.png

Screenshot_2020-08-23-17-25-32_kindlephoto-34070226.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anna said she loves Emily? Anna only lives herself, not her husband, not her kids so definitely not one of the Emilys.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really hope that one day very soon that these fan girls wake up and smell the restraining order. There’s clearly nothing we can say to get through to them so why are we bothering? They just think we’re evil when in fact it’s their cult leader that is. No one was mocking a miscarriage and none of us would but don’t let the facts get in the way of a good Tattle slagging off, eh?

Jonathan’s reaction to Anna’s ED says a hell of a lot about him and none of it is good. Just proves what I’ve always thought - they’re a business arrangement.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
not even the first minute of their vlog and thy're leaving eddie out again.. they're in the car and emilia is sat in between alessia and andrea while edwardo is all the way in the back by himself :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.