SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely duck all to do with this pair of twats but I’m pretty sure an eating disorder doesn’t resolve itself if the sufferer “keeps busy”

it’s not just unemployed people with nothing better to do who have issues with food 🙂

she’s pretending to be ok with her weight gain, of corse she is! She got the initial thrill from allowing herself food she’s never been “allowed” before, but I don’t doubt the actual gain then hit, not attempting to moderate the thread I’m just saying she does have an illness, and everything she’s being critised for (around this topic) is normal for someone with an eating disorder.
including the lies and stories that don’t add up, the fake happy and weirdly posed photos,
I personally think she should keep it the duck offline and stop jumping between “I’m recovered” to “so remember when I said I was was recovered... gotcha!”

no fucks given about Anna but I do worry about comment around her ED might hurt other sufferers, in the same way her uploads might. Anyway, I’m fine with people telling me to duck off on this 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally OT but does anyone know what happened between Anna and her sister Erika? I was curious and I found out that Anna doesn’t follow Erika on Ig and doesn’t like her posts either. Wondering if something happened between them?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolutely duck all to do with this pair of twats but I’m pretty sure an eating disorder doesn’t resolve itself if the sufferer “keeps busy”

it’s not just unemployed people with nothing better to do who have issues with food 🙂

she’s pretending to be ok with her weight gain, of corse she is! She got the initial thrill from allowing herself food she’s never been “allowed” before, but I don’t doubt the actual gain then hit, not attempting to moderate the thread I’m just saying she does have an illness, and everything she’s being critised for (around this topic) is normal for someone with an eating disorder.
including the lies and stories that don’t add up, the fake happy and weirdly posed photos,
I personally think she should keep it the duck offline and stop jumping between “I’m recovered” to “so remember when I said I was was recovered... gotcha!”

no fucks given about Anna but I do worry about comment around her ED might hurt other sufferers, in the same way her uploads might. Anyway, I’m fine with people telling me to duck off on this 🤣
From someone who didn’t grow up with social media (43 years old) and only saw models in magazines. Which I didn’t really buy when I was younger. I feel social media has changed how woman and even men feel about their body imagine and looks. So much photoshopping and filters who know whats real anymore. If someone does post a real photo they and now called fat or ugly. I personally think if you suffer from ED or self confidence you really should stay away from all social media.

It’s all fake and isn’t good if you have mental health. I bet if Anna just focus on her family and stopped looking at social media for a month.. even a week she would feel a lot better.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Totally OT but does anyone know what happened between Anna and her sister Erika? I was curious and I found out that Anna doesn’t follow Erika on Ig and doesn’t like her posts either. Wondering if something happened between them?
Anna does follow Erika

Reactions: 2
From someone who didn’t grow up with social media (43 years old) and only saw models in magazines. Which I didn’t really buy when I was younger. I feel social media has changed how woman and even men feel about their body imagine and looks. So much photoshopping and filters who know whats real anymore. If someone does post a real photo they and now called fat or ugly. I personally think if you suffer from ED or self confidence you really should stay away from all social media.

It’s all fake and isn’t good if you have mental health. I bet if Anna just focus on her family and stopped looking at social media for a month.. even a week she would feel a lot better.
i would disagree to a certain extent, an eating disorder might be triggered by the media or social media, it can make it so much more difficult to fight your illness when you’re bombarded with images of stick thin models etc, and I personally feel like recovery, whilst being in the public eye with everyone commenting on your weight will never happen, but it’s rare it’s the real reason it’s started or continued.

I have no love for Anna, but I feel a certain sympathy for her when it comes to her illness, it must be bleeping torture having strangers comment on the one thing that consumes you daily.

but if there wasn’t social media there would be another reason for her to restrict or binge or purge, there’s always an excuse, her last upload is the first time I’ve seen her call out her own bull tit so that’s a positive,

But I believe in the next 6/12 months she’ll be back in the grips of some kind of disordered eating, I don’t think she’s made much of an improvement in that respect so I can’t give her to much credit yet.
I just hope she can make the choice soon, what’s more important, her kids, her YouTube presence or his illness,
but she can’t juggle all three.
Her recovery will never happen while she’s online, but without recovery she will damage her kids, not intentionally but she will, that’s a fact 🤷‍♀️ So what gives.

keeping all 3 balls in the air the outcome will be Anna, living with her illness, influencing her audience and damaging her kids. The only one that wins is Anna.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
@Oohthedrama unfortunately I think SM will always win with Anna; she likes the life too much, and Jono will always be there pressuring her to go on as well

• Sad
Reactions: 11
@Oohthedrama unfortunately I think SM will always win with Anna; she likes the life too much, and Jono will always be there pressuring her to go on as well
I feel like Anna has a mental illness, but she also has a huge amount of vanity, so her vanity will always come before her recovery.
A lot of the time people who suffer from an eating disorder don’t really care about their looks, it’s deeper than that, with Anna is ALL about how she looks (from what I can tell 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 14
Why is she constantly posting photos in her underwear?
I think she does it to compare pictures. Like documentation of how much weight she is losing so that she can go back and feel better about herself. One picture of her mommy belly is one thing, but several photos are worrisome. If she has an ED she shouldn't be documenting her body changes. I also think that would be triggering for anyone else with an ED. If she saw a therapist she wouldn't be inclined to do this type of behavior.

Reactions: 10
So today she has made a fruit crumble and managed to get two pairs of oven gloves dirty/stained in the process. She reflects that it’s the stupidest thing she’s ever done. Anna love, having watched you and your husband online for a few years now I can confirm that getting those gloves dirty is very low down a very bleeping long list of stupid tit you’ve done 🤡🤪

Edge of your seat content today as well. Mum bakes a pudding. Her content is akin to watching paint dry atm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think she does it to compare pictures. Like documentation of how much weight she is losing so that she can go back and feel better about herself. One picture of her mommy belly is one thing, but several photos are worrisome. If she has an ED she shouldn't be documenting her body changes. I also think that would be triggering for anyone else with an ED. If she saw a therapist she wouldn't be inclined to do this type of behavior.
Even if she went to a self help group they'd tell her to stop that! Whatever help she claims she has right now must be very tit to not advice her to stop this. But then, she may just not listen as this is 'her job'.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I used to watch, and even liked them, before they moved to this new house. But ever since then, I've noticed a huge change, especially Anna. All she ever does these days is take pictures of her almost naked body, workout in trashy outfits, cook 5-minute meals in several hours, all revolving around her body weight, body image, looks. Has she no other interests or hobbies in life? Sometimes I forget that she's a wife and mother to 4 children. Her world revolves around herself and her physical appearance. It's all very repetitive. She has no personality. She has no charm. She has no life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I agree with this however when you are in the grip of a disorder keeping yourself busy and getting a grip on yourself Is impossible but as you recover after therapy and medications being strong with yourself is important. You have to metaphorically turn the bad voice down and turn the positive voices up. It takes a lot of determination and time. The trouble with Anna’s story is as she’s a you tubers it’s hard to determine what’s true as far as her recovery goes. That’s to the detriment of any good she may feel She does by talking about it. Plus she’s very bloody boring!!

Reactions: 10
IBM launched a new tool last week to help companies identify suitable "influencers" that won't damage their brand.

That's the end of the SJs so 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Refuse to watch Anna's video about weight gain bc it will trigger me as she doesn't think about what she says:)))
Is she smart in this video or is it the back and forth stuff we see each day, "I'm happy with me weight gain" "Ιm on a diet again"?

I am going to keep myself busy and my anorexia will be gone tomorrow :)
Thank u sacconejolys amazing help x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone think it's so strange people comment your children are beautiful funny etc if you walked up to someone you didn't know and said that it would be weird you don't know these children

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think it's so strange people comment your children are beautiful funny etc if you walked up to someone you didn't know and said that it would be weird you don't know these children
Not really I always have old ladies say my children are beautiful in passing.🙂

Reactions: 7
Not really I always have old ladies say my children are beautiful in passing.🙂
Yea old people always saying it but very weird for a 18/19/20 yr old girl to say things like that to a stranger, as well as " i love you always"!!!🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
1E3872AD-5D42-4B9E-9BA9-9E32853E0539.jpeg

7E9C61AA-0A0C-47F4-A29A-83B920870673.jpeg

HOLY CAMEL TOE, BATMAN!!

(2nd pic cos that too makes her look like she’s playing American football)

i don’t get it. I like the weight gain on her, but when will she dress for her “new” body?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.