SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don't get me wrong I TOTALLY agree with what you've said.

I just hate the fact that they constantly lie and claim to NEED a fulltime nanny because they are so busy working when the reality is they just can't be bothered with actually raising their kids. They literally only interact with the kids when they need to use them for filming videos or TikTok then it's back to the nanny. It infuriates me that all their stupid minions think they are such amazing parents when the truth of the matter is blindingly obvious.
But yes those kids are 100% better off being dumped off on the nanny because at least she's giving them fun learning experiences and undivided attention without shoving a camera in their faces to make money.
Couldnt agree more, thank God they do have the nanny 🥺

Reactions: 10
No wonder Emil yrose is constantly sucking up to jonboy... She has started vlogging and doing challenge vids. First one two wks ago. Saw her comment On his vlog today which the sj gang say they watch together on discord. clicked on her name.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Once again Jonathan just cannot refrain from inserting something to do with having a baby in relation to the vlog thumbnail for the clicks! He was embarrassing before, but with it in mind their viewers being younger it’s just so creepy having a thumbnail showing an option of ‘go to bed’ or ‘make a baby’. You’d think with all the time on their hands they’d come up with some better ideas for footage....or you know- be a parent and do things with their children. But as time goes on it just shows they’re not relevant in the vlogging world anymore with how they’ve conducted themselves in recent times.
What!!!!! Are you serious ??? He asked his girly gang weather he should go to bed and make a baby??? 😱😱😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No wonder Emil yrose is constantly sucking up to jonboy... She has started vlogging and doing challenge vids. First one two wks ago. Saw her comment On his vlog today which the sj gang say they watch together on discord. clicked on her name.
Great that all we need another deluded 20 something thinking she's the next zoella!! This girl needs serious help. And it's rather sad that she thinks setting up a YouTube channel is going to get her to meet the pervyjohnboy and lazy spanner it's rather sad!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😠😵😷😷 look at his TikTok page. The Emila Deep throat remote 9.7 million views and the one with her blowing a balloon up and half torso showing 2.7 million. Way way more views than any of the others. We can bet why loads of those viewers are watching her and how they might use these .Feel sick. he is a disgusting father.

Margo_channing. Lazy spanner!!!!! 😂😃😃 love it!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
😠😵😷😷 look at his TikTok page. The Emila Deep throat remote 9.7 million views and the one with her blowing a balloon up and half torso showing 2.7 million. Way way more views than any of the others. We can get who lifeboat these viewers arcane why they watching her and how they might use these .Feel sick. he is a disgusting father.
Here's no point in reporting them tiktok doesn't care, all the comments are vile like people saying they can't wait till E1 is of age because she'll be really good in bed or even more disgusting things.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Here's no point in reporting them tiktok doesn't care, all the comments are vile like people saying they can't wait till E1 is of age because she'll be really good in bed or even more disgusting things.
she's not even 8 yet and already she's getting these comments :sick: and it seems like us people who they call "trolls" are the only ones who are actually bothered by it..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She can’t say one sentence without contradicting herself.

It’s the same as her morning post workout chats:
“Hi guys! It’s still dark outside. Well, it’s not dark, the sun is out. Today I am going to cook meatloaf for dinner. Well, not meatloaf, I am ordering pasta from Bills. Last night I was in bed by 6pm. Well, not 6pm, it was closer to 7:45.”

Once you hear her talk like this, you can not unhear it. She never has any idea about what she is spewing from her mouth.

I can’t find the original poster, but I also agree if she truly cared about helping people recover from ED’s she would post links for website’s on getting help. I think the reason she doesn’t is because she doesn’t use any herself. It appears as if she doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
If they did have sex which I'm about 100% positive they don't, Jonathan would probably enjoy her manly legs anyway. But the fact she's so lazy she can't be bothered to shave her own legs and will gladly wait until she can have them waxed for her is what really seems crazy to me.
damn it takes like 30 seconds to shave each leg, how lazy can you get?!

I just saw a picture of Emma yesterday, she obviously has an ED. She's almost only bones at this point. Horrible how a whole family can suffer from the same thing.
I think it’s safe to say that something bad went down in the Saccone household for ALL 3 girls to have issues with body image. It’s not unusual for perhaps 1 to have an issue, but ALL 3? Something must have gone on in their home to cause this.

I just want to add that we know Anna and Erika have self admitted body image issues, but it is pure speculation that the other sister Emma does too. Until she admits to issues in a public way, we will never know what is going on with her.

Reactions: 13
To be fair it shouldn't be a necessity to shave. If you want to then go for it, but there's nothing wrong with hairy legs
true, I hate shaving and only shave when I'm wearing dresses or shorts. If I had the confidence to go out unshaved then I would. During the winter you could plait it if you want🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Annal would be proud of me, just went to the shop and on the way home. Smelt the vinegar from the fish and chip shop and bought a portion of cheesy chips ❤ Intuitive eating 😂😂😂

Btw ^^^ purposely being flippant
Aaarghh I've got a craving for cheesy chips now! 🤤😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Johnathan is really desperate for baby number 5 isn’t he?! He knows he needs one for the views. Obviously expensive jewellery or a designer handbag as a push present (or whatever else she had) isn’t convincing anna this time.

• Haha
  • Sad
I think it’s safe to say that something bad went down in the Saccone household for ALL 3 girls to have issues with body image. It’s not unusual for perhaps 1 to have an issue, but ALL 3? Something must have gone on in their home to cause this.

I just want to add that we know Anna and Erika have self admitted body image issues, but it is pure speculation that the other sister Emma does too. Until she admits to issues in a public way, we will never know what is going on with her.
This is what E has admitted on social media. It was in one post on mental health day, I believe. No timeline was mentioned, so no idea if the cause/s of her mental health issues were from childhood or later in life, once out of the home. She seems to focus on her father quite a bit, so I definitely think his passing was a significant part, as is understandable.

"c-ptsd, trauma, flashbacks nightmares hallucinations fear panic attacks loss of trust loss of truth/reality anxiety memory repression disocciation paranoia"

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I did say it before.. these girls know exactly that they are doing.. they are not such a sad innocents victims as they portrait themselves.. the Emily who's mum passed away had never had anything about it on Twitter, now she is milking it desperately for attention to the point starting YouTube channel... copying the failed blindfolded baking and the doing the stupid yoga like Anna trying to impress Jono and friendliest friends with 'sexy' moves and better body than Anna.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edit to add: by 'stupid yoga' I meant she(emily) has no idea what she is doing just trying to stretch in 'sexy' positions.. not that yoga exercise is stupid!

• Sad
  • Heart
Great to see Anna posting unedited photos but she really needs to wear clothes that are the right size for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.