SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she basically wished for Andrea to get run over by a car or get himself lost, when he wandered off out the front that time. I can't remember what the bitch said but she was disappointed that Jof brought him back!

Sorry, but I'm laughing at Jof's body

But she never shuts up talking about it herself !
Yeh, she fucking body shames herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
And she basically wished for Andrea to get run over by a car or get himself lost, when he wandered off out the front that time. I can't remember what the bitch said but she was disappointed that Jof brought him back!
WHAT AN HEARTLESS COW.
She really can't stand Amdrea at all can she.
Then she wonders why he doesn't love her.
Cause he can sense you don't love him you stupid bitch. Kids pick up on things the day their born kids are so smart at knowing stuff.
You never give your children a proper kiss.
You can never give them a proper hug.
Your an awful mother to them kids.
The actual only child you do love it Emilia.
Eduardo can sense this
Alessia fears you
Andrea is lost without having his mothers love cause you don't like as he is a real boy and is ginger.
Get over yourself and start been a freaking mother

Reactions: 31
nice store bought pizza for herself, everyone else gets sweet corn and 2 pieces of cheese. Classic Anna.

Reactions: 20
It's true. This woman spent 10 years of her life voluntarily uploading pictures, and video, of herself online. And, not basic family photos of life experiences. She's uploading underwear, bikinis, sweaty spandex, weird yoga poses in short shorts, video of her cooking EVERY. DAY., her blabbing on, and on, about the most mundane things because she never actually leaves the house... That's not the behavior of somebody who hates what they look like. That's not even the behavior of somebody who is content with what they look like. That's the unusual behavior of self absorption.

Plenty of us have very good self esteem, and still don't think that anyone cares to know that much about our personal lives. I wouldn't show coworkers, or even friends, pictures of me in my undies while demanding that they keep their opinions to themselves; Just look at the photo! Normal people don't talk about their breakfast, lunch, and dinners, with pictures, and video, of each meal. Come to think of it, Anna's behavior is unusual even in the vlogging world. Everyone else usually has something else to do. Especially the parents.

My phone froze on Jonathon’s insta story. I think it’s an improvement
That tattoo looks like a mistake. And, is he wearing a sports bra?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
It really is so very sad, any normal parents sit together every evening when kids are in bed and let the older ones have a movie night all 'together' on the weekend!!

Reactions: 14
It really is so very sad, any normal parents sit together every evening when kids are in bed and let the older ones have a movie night all 'together' on the weekend!!
They had children so they could exploit them, not so they could spend actual family time together.
It was already very obvious in the rental, but since moving it's become even more apparent. They get left in the playroom without supervision, door closed, eventhough there are lots of tiny objects for the As to choke on. They eat most meals alone. The Es now get to stay up a little later than the As, but have to entertain themselves. And on weekends, they watch films by themselves as their parents can't be bothered to spend time with them.

So in Anna's video she talks about her dental routine, and how important it is to her. She also comments on 'we go through so much toothpaste with 4 kids', but she never mentions any visits to the dentist. It has literally been years since we've seen the kids go, and you just know that that would be the content of that day if they did. So that makes me believe that they just don't go.

The kids eat pizza by themselves. It is the only dinner they have in a week that is served right after it's cooked. The rest is reheated in the microwave or takeaway. Andrea burns his mouth on the pizza as there is no adult there to help him.

then she films the As in the bath together. It's been a good while since we've seen the kids in the bath, where they used to show it every day, so it's quite disappointing to see them being filmed like this again. Sure, you 'can't see anything', but as we know from Emilia's record breaking Tiktok video, you don't have to literally see what you'd like to see in order to misuse the footage in that way.
And of course we see the bedtime routine, filming the As in their beds...

On Friday's, Jonathan drinks a bottle of wine by himself. He claims he drinks only one unit a night the rest of the week. Why do I not believe that?

And then the Es get to watch a film by themselves as Anna and Jonathan watch a film in another room... how incredibly sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Random comment but... that thumbnail of Erika. What is his problem? Ignoring the fact it's creepy and exploits her. He KNOWS the saconne girls struggle with their weight he SEES Erika's instagram of skinny picture, breathing in, etc. He can't help himself post inflattering pictures.

He hates feeling like he's not the best. He knows hes fucking bottom barrell and needs to take down the women around him who might realise that don't need to give him the time of day. Imagine sitting there at your computer, knowing these women are beautiful, far better looking than you, know they care about their public image, and finding the worst picture of them possible for thumbnails. Disgusting narcassistic man.

Reactions: 15
While I don't agree that it's an unflattering picture, we know he's been creepy around Erik for years now. I would not surprise me if that's the reason she does not come round more often, and I wouldn't blame her.

Reactions: 17
In Anna's Spotlight oral care ad Anna highlighted that Oral Care toothpaste is recyclable which is great then saying that she has taught her kids to look out for the recycle logo on packets of things but does anyone believe Anna taught her kids the recycle logo or anything about recycling I think not, but makes out she has, I feel more like their school teachers have or the nanny? But Anna not so much. She barely taught her kids the alphabet let alone about recycling. Its just her spiel for the brand. She is full of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She has never taught her kids anything! The storyline is becoming clear again folks! They need to amp up their channels. Jono sicko vidoes tanked and he can't monetize on those. So it has be on Anna's and SJ vlog channels. So what they want to portray now is how Anna is the mother of the children (duh #mumof4) she is spending days out with them, taking them to the park, now claiming she teaches them recycling, blah blah. That's the only way they can still cash in on the vlogs, to refocus that, hey, we are still a family! the parents still love each other and have date nights even if we spend a feet apart and just keep to our phones. oh we have children that we are not neglecting and just passing on to the nanny, we are responsible parents. sheesh who are you fooling, guys? oh wait, the minions who have kept loyal to you. but no, you won't be fooling any more of the sponsors.

Anna has never been a mother figure to the kids whom they can turn to or have cozy feelings towards. They see her as the witch who scares them at night, the person who constantly bickers with this other person who claims to be their father. Through these years, Anna has been sooooo focused on herself, saying things to fish for compliments, posting pics to trigger her ED. She claims that she's so busy to do anything else because wow, she has 4 kids and 6 dogs blah blah. grow up! i've seen several channels who have 10 kids, does homeschool, prepare all the meals, and they remain cheerful, and loving towards their children, Unlike Anna who spends every moment complaining how her kids have ruined her life, how andrea broke her back. I have never known a person who is as self-centered as her.

Reactions: 22
also the time when jonno said he was going to put the bins out and if andrea helped he would run into the road and she said "we might get lucky"?

Reactions: 26
The pregnancy clickbait has nearly hit 200k, the last time they managed over 200k was the emotional why I gained weight a month ago.
He really is an obnoxious little man, the desperation is setting in and he has resorted to pregnancy rumours even though it has nothing to do with Anna being pregnant.
He sees that this brings in the views, the only problem is what does he do next its a rogue clickbait video that brings in the views, unless they are actually going to have another baby Jono is going to fall on his ass. Although I think he has already done that
Anna did hint a while ago about Jono getting the snip, now thats a video I would certainly watch. I dont believe for one minute he would get it done though, selfish bastard.

If they don't want the kid, put him up for adoption, I'm sure there's someone out there who'd love and spoil that kid rotten. These two need to be cancelled once and for all

Reactions: 16
What!!!! shes seriously doing an add for oral health when her husband looks like hes never seen a toothbrush!!!!

Reactions: 27
THIS

If Anna thinks she is gonna pull of this mother of the year act like she did in today's vlog with her fake kisses and fake hugs and pretending to be this affectionate and attentive mummy it doesn't ring true she is so transparent you can see right thru her academy award acting I have more maternal instincts in my little toe. Anna you are not fooling anyone except your minions one day they might even wake up and have an epiphany that you and your partner in crime your little pussy husband is fooling them. No matter how many different personalities you both want to play and portray yourselves as on your shit shows your mess is bursting at the seams. Your reputation is finished.

Reactions: 20
She can only keep that up for a very short time before being her true self again. I feel sorry for the kids, having to deal with this up and down behaviour from both parents depending on whether the camera is on....

One thing that struck me last night when she showed putting the younger two to bed is that she shuts the door properly and I noticed the handles are quite high as Alessia couldn't open the door to go get her book. I think that is awful as they don't appear to have baby monitors and they were all down stairs. They are literally locked in their rooms any wonder the older two look so tired all the time they are left to deal with the As when they wake during the night.

They should leave the doors open a crack for the younger two to get out if they want their parents. I still don't get the sharing as they have plenty of room for the kids to all have a room. Emilia especially will want a room of her own soon as she nears her teenage years. Eduardo could definitely do with his own room for a good nights sleep! Who in their right mind puts a nearly two year old with a 6 year old and a 3 year old with a 7 year old?! Clearly they don't have right minds.

Reactions: 18
But how was Anna meant to decorate the rooms if they had put the Es together and the As together? It just wouldn't be possible....!
And how were the kids meant to have a bond if they did not share a room? Obviously that's the only way to do it, as Jonathan shared with his siblings....!

I hope that their new home (..) will have at least 5 bedrooms again, so everyone can have their own.

Have they put the aircons back in the kids' rooms yet? It's been 35 degrees here the last few days....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.