Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Did she cook that stuff in the pot for dinner in the middle of the day, jeez its gonna be a bit powdery and shite, and maybe wont reheat evenly
Yup. I don't see why the nanny can't cook them a meal since she will be looking after them while they're out. Maybe Anna doesn't trust the nanny's food choices for the kids.

Reactions: 8

Lyn123

I was pulling the income estimate for the Lydia Millen thread and thought I’d have a look at Anna and Jonathan’s, these show what it’s estimated they are earning per sponsored post, both their engagement rates have gone way down I checked Anna’s social blade earlier this year and it was at 7% which is considered really good for an account of her size. But with it being so low it will be harder for them to attract new sponsors which we love to see 😂 but also when you look at Jonathan’s audience interests you can see his entire following is based off Anna and the kids he doesn’t have a heavy male following and he certainly would never be given a sponsorship for anything to do with men’s fashion. So if he does think he can run off with some 20 year old and live a good life his entire income would end over night because his followers are there for Anna not him.
Wow looking at that it's such an easy way to make money. If he only put a bit of planning into it and some effort. Like from watching different YouTube family channels and influencers could easily learn what is interesting to watch and what isn't. I don't understand why they don't even go on day trips and vlog them atleast that would be interesting. It's not hard to come up with ideas and honestly it looks like such an easy way to make money

Reactions: 7

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Jesus christ they react on every single comment about them here 🤦‍♀️ no one cares Emilyroses you are not 'celebrities' 🤦‍♀️ I know its pandemic but jeeez get a life!

If our comments make your life hell, how is it okay for poor Emilia getting sexual comments from peados from all over the world?
You were even complaining that we sexualising a sport and that's wrong, while Emilia is knowingly used on weirdo sites but that's OK?

Come on you cant be that dumb!
I don't see where we were sexualising a sport?! We are genuinely concerned as it's the road that Chris Ingham went down and I don't want to see it happen again.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
From someone who didn’t grow up with social media (43 years old) and only saw models in magazines. Which I didn’t really buy when I was younger. I feel social media has changed how woman and even men feel about their body imagine and looks. So much photoshopping and filters who know whats real anymore. If someone does post a real photo they and now called fat or ugly. I personally think if you suffer from ED or self confidence you really should stay away from all social media.

It’s all fake and isn’t good if you have mental health. I bet if Anna just focus on her family and stopped looking at social media for a month.. even a week she would feel a lot better.
i would disagree to a certain extent, an eating disorder might be triggered by the media or social media, it can make it so much more difficult to fight your illness when you’re bombarded with images of stick thin models etc, and I personally feel like recovery, whilst being in the public eye with everyone commenting on your weight will never happen, but it’s rare it’s the real reason it’s started or continued.

I have no love for Anna, but I feel a certain sympathy for her when it comes to her illness, it must be fucking torture having strangers comment on the one thing that consumes you daily.

but if there wasn’t social media there would be another reason for her to restrict or binge or purge, there’s always an excuse, her last upload is the first time I’ve seen her call out her own bull shit so that’s a positive,

But I believe in the next 6/12 months she’ll be back in the grips of some kind of disordered eating, I don’t think she’s made much of an improvement in that respect so I can’t give her to much credit yet.
I just hope she can make the choice soon, what’s more important, her kids, her YouTube presence or his illness,
but she can’t juggle all three.
Her recovery will never happen while she’s online, but without recovery she will damage her kids, not intentionally but she will, that’s a fact 🤷‍♀️ So what gives.

keeping all 3 balls in the air the outcome will be Anna, living with her illness, influencing her audience and damaging her kids. The only one that wins is Anna.

• Sad

HilaryC

I find it interesting Jonos really getting on with tidying up the yard (goodbye dead plants) and now touching up with kitchen paint. Wonder if they are thinking about selling the house. Also hi Anna, on your phone again in Jonos IG 👋

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Oh yes, what a mess that was. And then he finally picked a song, people didn't like it, and he only used it for a short period of time, never crediting the person who made it after the competition ended.

You can't get personal information from license plates, but there is still no reason to film cars like that.

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Great that he’s finally getting round to finishing these little jobs, hopefully it’s done properly this time! Those bushes in the garden really were a waste.

• Sad

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
In what reality does a grown woman look in the mirror and not see every thing she wears on her lower half is either strangling her crotch or accentuating it???
She is 31, and wearing what looks like granny bloomers,,cycle shorts would be far far better than these, I am over fifty and would never look at these shorts with an idea to buy, never mind wear

• Wow

underthesun

freely available on this companies house link. I know if says Little Squid media but that where he files his Accounts with for the seconnne jolies. There's no other Accounts on companies house I could find.
Sacconejoly is filed in Ireland, isn't it? I think it used to be under Margaret's address.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Can't now, the comments have been turned off!!
I've just caught up bc yesterday I was buying a hamster lmfao 😅 buuuut I do find the fact he's on discord a lil odd but I went on that Emily's twitter and she's retweeted a tweet about being triggered with an Ed. But continues to support Anna who glorifies her eating disorder and uses it for views whilst saying extremely triggering things? OK pet x
I’m sure all the bad ones have been deleted by now

• Haha
Does anyone think it's so strange people comment your children are beautiful funny etc if you walked up to someone you didn't know and said that it would be weird you don't know these children
Not really I always have old ladies say my children are beautiful in passing.🙂

callmegracie

VIP Member
another sort of challenge video.. instagram controls their date night.. i bet the challenge haters have either left or are leaving very angry comments! :ROFLMAO:
i was right.. a lot of people are saying that it would've been better on jonathans channel and that they miss the vlogs- but most of the comments are being deleted as usual! :rolleyes:

• Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
When did someone mention the girls past?
I mentioned something about her personal life, which she Tweeted about and was the first thing I read on her Twitter that day. It showed that she is vulnerable and may be looking at the SJs as a surrogate family.

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Why not just leave their actual names out of our discussions? I agree that they are relevant to the broader conversation about Jonathan being an inappropriate creep but they seem to be loving the attention they're getting so let's not feed their egos. We've always referred to the Sjs fans as minions so they can just be the minions.
They actually made the little cult based on their names.. not all minions are on it, they separated themselves from others and use their names to make sure people know who they are

• Sad

Magnolia23

VIP Member
My only concern is that 1 of them is still a minor. Once 18 they're fair game as they both choose to put their personal lives online publicly. That's why suggested just calling them "minions".
My concern is that they might take younger and more vulnerable girls into this to compete for attention...

and we shouldn't called them minions as general now because others minions have nothing to do with this cult..

If emilies kept it quiet ok, but they are going every extra mile to brag about the extra attention they are getting from sjs

As the fans who have been discussed here are very young and vulnerable then I agree with the moderator commenting before.. they obviously take the comments as bullying and it can have very bad consequences. I don’t know how it is in UK, but where I live many many young people have even committed suicide over online bullying so I think we can not take this so lightly that “they put it outhere themselves”. They are young and clearly smitten by Jonathan, they love them and love is blind - we can just hope and pray that they will see their true colors and when they do then we can welcome them in this community with open arms.

just to clarify - I don’t think they are suicidal, but the comments can play with their mental health in so many ways..
This is a very good point!!

Makes me think how many other fans emilies might made suicidal with their attacking comments (not saying they did but we are worrying about emilies, but how much damage they could done to others with their comments...?)

Last edited:
  • Heart

D1059

On the internet, Luxury Promise is worth £423,000, and I believe there share of the company is 2.21%

• Wow