Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
High waisted doesn't mean camel toe in front & ass cheeks in back. She pulls them way up & buys them extra short on purpose.

She must like the breeze on her dangling ass cheeks when she finally arises from her throne or bed. I can't imagine, & I don't even want to try, what she enjoys about the camel toe.
I just cannot begin to imagine (nor do I want to) the chafing

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Chriss71

VIP Member
Do you think Jonathan is encouraging the Emily Roses and the “video pals” group to get him more subs? Ie asking their friends to subscribe, making alternative accounts to subscribe from? Their views don’t seem to be going up and subs have been going down a lot recently.
Yea definitely and hes rewarding them by making them mods, thinking they are super important to A&j when all hes doing is using them for something hed have to pay somone to do!!!🤬🤬

Jak

Chatty Member
Exactly. We're worried for you, Emily's. We don't want you to get hurt. Talking to a 40 year old man, who is married at that, is a slippery slope you don't want to go down. Anything could happen and it will all blow up and then you'll be caught up in the media about it all. Just take a step back and think about what's going on. We never meant to be mean (yes I may have posted something sarcastic when something disappeared and done most screenshots but it's out of place of concern). Just please be careful, we don't want to see a headline about a 40 year old man doing something bad to a young girl.
Maybe these girls need to Google Chris Ingham! That's the road Jof is going down!

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Annas new video... Eating whatever i want..? Wtf everybody is eating whatever they want? 🤦‍♀️
Its completely normal..just proves how deep she is in her ED... and how intuitive eating fits her super strict to do lists?

She looks like a pig eating at that thumbnail and the second half with soggy tits out... - white trash... I dont understand? Spending 1hr exercising and trying to act posh Kardashian and then this? are they both drinking 24/7 to voluntary publish this skot of stuff online? Its revolting

• Heart
  • Sad

D1059

Just picking up on the discussion regarding "Discord", guess who does online gaming - the Emily Roses!! On Twitter they have more than once mentioned about playing Mario Cart online with the girl gang;)

• Wow

Somerville12

VIP Member
Larrd... Thankyou❤ I just wondered with the how current the Tik tok is and with the Stacey doc...and if enough people contacted/ informed it would give a producer the ammunition in a bid idea. And would lead to tv researchers looking at the whole fsmily... Including Anna and her ED influence on young ED followers .

Larrd: Staceys agent .

.. Emma Morgan was the Executive Producer is Stacey sleeps over with them so I would assume totally in charge so I would guess commissioned the programme.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Omg Anna talkig about the corn they picked and she roasted yesterday.... secondhand embarrassment big time... how can a grown up woman can be this thick I will never understand... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
We actually discussed this the other day on Zoe’s thread I guess Jonathan’s been reading there and saw his name come up 😂 I don’t think Zoe’s relationship with them was fake she talked about them way back in 2012/2013 on her YouTube channel, her blog, and twitter. She saw them as the perfect family she wished she had, she also went through a bit of a public breakup as her boyfriend cheated on her on national tv 🤣 and she said watching their videos helped her get through that. I do think Jonathan saw her obsession and just saw £££ I think Anna couldn’t really be friends with her because Zoe was too young, too skinny, and too pretty which IMO is one of the reasons her ED went into complete overdrive in 2014-2015. Alfie is pretty controlling and plays a big role in who Zoes friends with, and he never connected with them the way Zoe did, after they used her for the miscarriage clickbait we didn’t hear much from them, then Alfie slammed them for filming their kids on the true geordie podcast.
Zoe had publicly talked about wanting to throw Anna a baby shower, Zoe wasn’t invited to Anna’s baby shower that Jonathan did with Alessia the one with Andrea there was people like Caroline Hirons there that Anna hasn’t spoken about for years and again no Zoe. The last time they saw them was right after Alessia was born Zoe and Alfie brought a gift and you could see how strained and uncomfortable it all looked.
Wow that's interesting! Especially that Zoe got caught up into their "perfect family" storyline when at a vulnerable place herself, as I know other users here have mentioned some of Jonathan's minions and "video pals" are also young women and girls in vulnerable situations.

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Annal would be proud of me, just went to the shop and on the way home. Smelt the vinegar from the fish and chip shop and bought a portion of cheesy chips ❤ Intuitive eating 😂😂😂

Btw ^^^ purposely being flippant
Aaarghh I've got a craving for cheesy chips now! 🤤😍

• Haha

callmegracie

VIP Member
Do you think Jonathan told Anna they could have a Nanny if she had 2 more kids (ie Alessia and Andrea)? What do you reckon he’ll offer her for another 1/2?
they've had a nanny since edwardo was a baby too (i think the first one was tasha).. i don't think there wold be a lot that would make anna have more tbh

Yea old people always saying it but very weird for a 18/19/20 yr old girl to say things like that to a stranger, as well as " i love you always"!!!🤔🤔
I see your point but I think that just shows their immaturity, they see them as celebrities I guess... 😬

Okay

Wow! Can we all please appreciate the fact that Anna went out with two of her kids on her own as it seems in the new video? 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She said on her stories someone else arranged this and they had messaged her to bring a knife for cutting vegetables, she only took Alessia and Eduardo so I’m assuming it’s a play date and the nanny was home with Emilia and Andrea. I think all the kids should have gone, I don’t like the idea of leaving anyone out it’s unfair.

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I find it concerning how someone who's been earning his living on social media has so little knowledge of data protection. In his last vlog he showed screenshots of the votes, you can see their faces, Instagram handles PLUS sometimes even their full names. Many of them look underage and I'm pretty sure none of them has agreed to be used for his profit.

I remember when he did that horrible music competition called SJFamFactor back at the old house (I loved it, it was a beautiful mess, and I'm not talking about the competitors here) and he filmed the street next to their house, on a rainy day nonetheless, to get a backdrop (yeah, makes no sense, I know) for his video. He showed ALL of the licence plates of the passing cars, sometimes you could even see people's faces. Despite their hometown having a beautiful scenery (and probably some sunny weather on occasion), in typical Jonathan manner, he was SO lazy that he only walked about 50m from their house and used the street and their rented house as the backdrop! He could've avoided all of this by turning the camera around slightly and film the field, but for some reason, filming passing cars and invading people's (including their own) privacy randomly for a music competition felt like the right thing to do to him.

(screenshots blurred by me)

KIDS-REACT-TO-YOUR-MUSIC-Invidious.png
KIDS-REACT-TO-YOUR-MUSIC-Invidious.png

• Wow