Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Is she going to do this in every postworkout mirror picture she takes?? I'm all for being proud of the body you have and what it's done, but Anna is just fishing for compliments and pretending to love her body while she tightly restricts her diet and tries to get back to her prebaby body as much as she can. I don't get how she works out with that bra, I have itty bitty titties and mine would fall out the top after the first jump I took
View attachment 200402View attachment 200403
And she left the thigh gap out?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

fishsticks

They're not exactly poor... They live in an affluent area so their house is probably worth a lot of £££. They have luxury cars which are worth ££££. They have designer coats, bags, etc. Regardless of what happens in their lives financially, there are enough assets to be sold if we assume the cars, for example, aren't on finance.

Also, if they earn so much ytf are the an unlimited company?! To protect themselves they should have a limited company. Just goes to show how stupid they're being. No protection at all. Liable for everything that happens re their "company"

• Sad

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Wow the the comments are filled with rage over her claims that BED “isn’t a thing”!
I’ve noticed all she talks about nowadays are food, EDs, and working out it makes me wonder if they pushing her into the body positive community so she can create a podcast or write a book about EDs but she wouldn’t fit in the body positive community because of her obsession with her appearance, her “friend” Sierra Shultzzie has spoken about the body positivity community is a political movement to end the obsession on women’s appearances which is why they’ve stopped wearing makeup, they no longer “workout” in the sense of going to a gym, no dieting, only wear what they want, etc. so Anna doesn’t fit into that community as she wears makeup everyday, her kids had to wait to open presents so she could get her slap on!
Anna if Jonathan is pushing you to talk about these things or to start a podcast please don’t you are uneducated and shouldn’t be discussing this as you are not a medical professional and it’s actually against YouTube’s community guidelines to give out medical advice.
Its so so harmful

• Angry

orca11

Does anyone else hate seeing her workouts, like she works out 5 days a week and has been weight training for a few months but she has no toning or Definition. I don’t know if it’s because it’s always sped up so you can’t tell completely but she doesn’t squat, lunge or deadlift properly. She is lent forward and doesn’t go down nearly half of what she should. It’s just lazy, like If it looks like a squat its good enough For the gram. If I was Lucy or the Claire whatever her name is I would be telling her to fix her form if she keeps using their name to promote fitness. It just really winds me up.
Yes!!! Her form is so bad, it can be dangerous when weight lifting

I found it...apparently is lost £37000 in value
Omg where can you link it?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She needs to get off Instagram for a while and educate her dumbass on eating disorders.
to be honest, that was the first upload that made me feel like she actually was acknowledging when her eating disorder was in control and what she was struggling with.
I’m by no means saying she should be educating anyone on eating disorders!

But to go on line and admit you made up some fucking intolerances in order to avoid food. 😂
At least she’s being honest for a change 😆

Lozza0710

Do you know what it would be pretty boring on here if we all had the same opinion on here. I’m here for the tea and to hear what other people have to say. I find Anna droning on about her ED and making rambling posts about how they’re best overcome annoying. There are also people on here who make wild and ridiculous comments about the SJs which is also annoying. But it’s all best taken with a pinch of salt and nothing on here changes my opinion

• Heart

Youtuber

She said on her stories someone else arranged this and they had messaged her to bring a knife for cutting vegetables, she only took Alessia and Eduardo so I’m assuming it’s a play date and the nanny was home with Emilia and Andrea. I think all the kids should have gone, I don’t like the idea of leaving anyone out it’s unfair.
Ewww another one of Anna's trashy outfits, like did she go out fruit-picking in a white sleeveless top that showed off her bra (and all her bulges) at the side? I mean, yeah, more power to you anna for your proud body images, but I believe there is still a thing as decent attire.

• Haha

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, if they did then apologisees, I didnt see it but....
At the end of the Instagram chooses video when he says "should anna go to bed or should be make a baby" he follows up with, "should I pull out now or keep going"!!!!! Then it cuts off!!
I thought this was a so called family channel???
I saw it in the comments of the video, apparently people were 'spitting out their drink' at that

• Sick
  • Wow
Hey, long time lurker here. I’ve been watching the SJ’s since Alessia was born but over the last few weeks I’ve genuinely been shocked at what they’ve done and how they treat their kids. Anna’s snide remarks about E2, A1 and A2 are sickening. When her and J were talking about nicknames and Anna said Emilia doesn’t need a nickname like the others because she’s “perfect as she is”. Wtf? I feel so sorry for Eduardo especially - Emilia is always hogging the camera’s attention and Eduardo looks so depressed and ill in the background. About Anna’s comment about BED, I genuinely can’t even explain how disgusting I find that comment. My friend has been hospitalised due to severe binging and has been diagnosed with BED. Who is she to say that she doesn’t believe in it. She’s a terrible mother and shouldn’t be an “influencer” - it’s so toxic to spread such misinformation around. 🤦🏼
When did they say that about the nicknames? That’s awful!

• Angry

D1059

So that wont even cover the school fees let alone mortgage, nanny ,cleaner, dog walkers, car repayments, her fanny waxing hair et c ... Let alone basic household bills!!! He must deep down be quietly crapping himself!!! Hence desperation!!! Loads of negative comments from his older long time subscribers on the latest video... He should be trying to keep their loyalty... They have been his bread and butter not these newbies who won't follow for ten yrs like the older ones have. Idiot ... Downfall totally of his own making.
You have to remember that they are share holders in there mates (Sabrina Sadiq) firm Luxury Promise. So they do still have some investments. But I will check next week to see if he still holds these shares, as Luxury Promise normally publish a confirmation statement in August.

Screenshot_20200731-205824_kindlephoto-173133112.png

• Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
Thanks Chriss71 and Bon Qui Qui for those hilarious photos in this thread and your captions were gold it was a much needed belly laugh had me howling with laughter. 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
It’s an Irish thing - you should hear how butter is pronounced where I live.
i dont think its an Irish thing the way she says water,war er, we have the soft Ts, which drive me mad, now for butter,the emphisis is on the u sound,

Ansybanana

Totally OT but does anyone know what happened between Anna and her sister Erika? I was curious and I found out that Anna doesn’t follow Erika on Ig and doesn’t like her posts either. Wondering if something happened between them?

• Wow

Somerville12

VIP Member
True hadn't thought of that .. But with his very young gang of girl video fans he probably likes this a personal adjective/ label for himself😫😷

Clairie

he didn't even spell her name right- even though its right there to copy :rolleyes:
My name is Claire and I get pissed off when people spell it a different way, petty I know but there are a few ways to spell it.
You are right he had it there right in front of him and could not even copy it to get it right.
I would be well insulted if that was me. 🤣

Kiki3

They should have started planning stuff for the vlogs years ago they’re lucky it’s lasted this long, they need to really pull back on filming the kids, no more showing bedtime, no tiktoks etc, and if Anna wants to keep her lifestyle she needs to start working, she could do a planned vlog where she meets up with Sabrina for a girls day, she could do a vlog visiting her sister, there’s so much content that they could create that their followers would watch without using the kids.
Those are great ideas, but it seems like Anna might just not have a good enough relationship with either of them. I think if Anna got help and maybe if her and Jonathan broke up she could thrive on her own channel.
Obviously we only see a glimpse, but some of the stuff is so sad