Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okay

Alessia had a temperature at the weekend. I said I thought it would be advisable to get them tested for COVID. They made a big show of paying for tests earlier on in the year when us poor mortals Have to rely on the NHS. But when two of their children have symptoms and finding out What be of benefit they don’t bother!!
They said both Alessia and Andrea were sick, it would have been a good time for them to stop interacting with everyone and get them both checked but of course that’s far too much work for these two and they would never worry about infecting anyone else 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
My only concern is that 1 of them is still a minor. Once 18 they're fair game as they both choose to put their personal lives online publicly. That's why suggested just calling them "minions".
Oh I know, but "videopals " or "Discord girls " would set them aside from the other minions.

Jak

Chatty Member
It makes me feel so sick! Anna is just ridiculous. 🤮🤮🤮

What is it? Maybe until 2 weeks ago? When she posted those tiny portions of burned veggies, no carbs and a tiny piece of salmon or whatever, 3 nuts as a snack... She probably ate shit behind the camera, realised she doesn't have the discipline to restrict herself right now. So what does Anna do? Turns it around, says how much she loves her weight and her flaws and makes money out of it. Not sure if I should feel sorry for this poor soul or just feel pissed.

RIDICULOUS!

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
But why are they proud of her? Don't make fucking sense, is she their child or related to them?!

• Haha

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Why did Anna gain weight? Probably from sitting on her arse all day!

She makes it sound like she’s been really big but she hasn’t? I’ve not seen her get more than a healthy weight, the only times she’s put on a lot of weight is during pregnancy. She really needs to speak to her ‘coach’ (or even better - a therapist) about this, she’s clearly not recovered and she’s not put on weight other than pregnancy!

Okay

I was pulling the income estimate for the Lydia Millen thread and thought I’d have a look at Anna and Jonathan’s, these show what it’s estimated they are earning per sponsored post, both their engagement rates have gone way down I checked Anna’s social blade earlier this year and it was at 7% which is considered really good for an account of her size. But with it being so low it will be harder for them to attract new sponsors which we love to see 😂 but also when you look at Jonathan’s audience interests you can see his entire following is based off Anna and the kids he doesn’t have a heavy male following and he certainly would never be given a sponsorship for anything to do with men’s fashion. So if he does think he can run off with some 20 year old and live a good life his entire income would end over night because his followers are there for Anna not him.

Attachments

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
Is she going to do this in every postworkout mirror picture she takes?? I'm all for being proud of the body you have and what it's done, but Anna is just fishing for compliments and pretending to love her body while she tightly restricts her diet and tries to get back to her prebaby body as much as she can. I don't get how she works out with that bra, I have itty bitty titties and mine would fall out the top after the first jump I took
View attachment 200402View attachment 200403
Cuz it's all about how cute the outfit is & nothing about how functional it is. It's all about fashion.

Okay

Just watched Anna’s ig story of her overflowing crumble... did it not occur to her that she should put it on a tray?? I am genuinely astounded at that stupidity
She even said she just had the oven cleaned, she doesn’t care that it drips all over and stains things because she doesn’t have to clean it. You and I clean our own ovens so we would have put it on a baking sheet before putting it in the oven to stop it from over flowing. It also would have saved her oven gloves.

• Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
As much as the vlogs are terrible when it comes to privacy for the kids, at least they are going about their day. With these challenges and 'fun' videos they are directed to much. And although Jonathan is no longer uploading on his channel (rumours are he didn't get monetised, probably because he deleted so many viewed hours for this year) there are still 2 YT channels and Tiktok to work for. Oh, and IG pictures to pose for, of course. Even when they're out with the nanny they are being filmed because Jonathan demands footage.

• Sad
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
This is an outfit Jonathan got her when they were wasting money buying each other clothes. This was the only outfit she liked.

• Wow

Bouncer

I guess Youtube figures aren’t their total worth though? Presumably they’ve got bank account/savings/investments as extra. Maybe not. Although with their outgoings and no real income apart from Youtube they must surely be worried. Ooh, I have an idea. How about walking your own dogs and looking after your own children! Save a fortune! I would be absolutely panicking about the future if I was in their shoes. Building a luxury lifestyle on something so flimsy is crazy but hopefully the children whose lives have been pimped out for entertainment might get some peace eventually when the family vlogs die off. 🤷‍♀️ I’m not just referring to the SJs but all of them.

Doesn't look great to me... And it s US dollars . Annual school fees plus nanny salary is £80,000!!!

• Heart

jam819

Why just take Eduardo to the park? When my kids get invited out like that we make it a day out an all go and have a great time. They really are so odd!!

• Sad

Lozza0710

Those paper bag shorts are fashionable at the moment. You need a pair of big knickers to make them look ok. I noticed he was disposing of the dead tree evidence. Trees in restricted pots do not do very well. There is not enough soil for the roots to become established and get enough water. They need to be planted in the ground and well watered. I think they’re an expensive con by posh garden centres aimed at clueless people like the Saccone Jolys

I find it interesting Jonos really getting on with tidying up the yard (goodbye dead plants) and now touching up with kitchen paint. Wonder if they are thinking about selling the house. Also hi Anna, on your phone again in Jonos IG 👋
He is also finally finishing the utility area 🤔

• Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In today's description:

" Join our Discord community Server https://discord.gg/4etGDYF3rrt i hope the title of this video was good enough, i asked the community to help me title! hahaha "

So he's getting 'the community' to help him title the vlogs now? Oh man he is sliding down so fast... What is that PR company doing? Does Gleam even care anymore?

"

Abigail Pearson 25 minutes ago

My title clearly went down well, I did say it was as simple as that, people from discord will understand!
"

SACCONEJOLYs

SACCONEJOLYs

25 minutes ago

You taking over Abi remember 🤣

Oh dear, in-jokes with the Discord girls.........

Wow that’s another level. Inspiring woman
She probably needed just one of the two for a recipe and could not add the other because that wasn't how it was written in that book she was using, soooo...... Calling her Anal is 100% right.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Clairie

Why have they renamed their last video, now its repainting the house and a date night twist!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
He has video chatted with young girls before, but that was a one off. This Discord thing is something he will use more often.

• Sick

Lozza0710

I like next clothes normally. They are a good size and fit me personally nicely. But I really didn’t like anything she wore. Leave it to the proper models. Doesn’t matter whether the model is fat thin or medium sized they all have skill at what they do which Anna defo does not have!!!

• Heart
  • Sad