SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two questions: 1. Did he really say he drinks an entire bottle by himself on Friday's plus smaller portions on all of the other days of the week?! I feel dizzy after a few sips, how can he drink an entire bottle of wine and not pass out? He's a petite guy, he must have built quite the tolerance if he can drink this much, especially for 'recreational' use alone at home.

2. Can someone explain to me why he can't/no longer can monetize the Jonathan Joly channel? Thanks!
I can drink a whole bottle by myself no bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Two questions: 1. Did he really say he drinks an entire bottle by himself on Friday's plus smaller portions on all of the other days of the week?! I feel dizzy after a few sips, how can he drink an entire bottle of wine and not pass out? He's a petite guy, he must have built quite the tolerance if he can drink this much, especially for 'recreational' use alone at home.

2. Can someone explain to me why he can't/no longer can monetize the Jonathan Joly channel? Thanks!
at the start of quarantine he had a delivery of about 30 bottles of wine which was apparently for that month- meaning at least one bottle a night- he probably cut down when he started running and being healthier..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They had children so they could exploit them, not so they could spend actual family time together.
It was already very obvious in the rental, but since moving it's become even more apparent. They get left in the playroom without supervision, door closed, eventhough there are lots of tiny objects for the As to choke on. They eat most meals alone. The Es now get to stay up a little later than the As, but have to entertain themselves. And on weekends, they watch films by themselves as their parents can't be bothered to spend time with them.

So in Anna's video she talks about her dental routine, and how important it is to her. She also comments on 'we go through so much toothpaste with 4 kids', but she never mentions any visits to the dentist. It has literally been years since we've seen the kids go, and you just know that that would be the content of that day if they did. So that makes me believe that they just don't go.

The kids eat pizza by themselves. It is the only dinner they have in a week that is served right after it's cooked. The rest is reheated in the microwave or takeaway. Andrea burns his mouth on the pizza as there is no adult there to help him.

then she films the As in the bath together. It's been a good while since we've seen the kids in the bath, where they used to show it every day, so it's quite disappointing to see them being filmed like this again. Sure, you 'can't see anything', but as we know from Emilia's record breaking Tiktok video, you don't have to literally see what you'd like to see in order to misuse the footage in that way.
And of course we see the bedtime routine, filming the As in their beds...

On Friday's, Jonathan drinks a bottle of wine by himself. He claims he drinks only one unit a night the rest of the week. Why do I not believe that?

And then the Es get to watch a film by themselves as Anna and Jonathan watch a film in another room... how incredibly sad.
I always remember Anna saying, before they moved to the grey mausoleum, so many times, the new house has to have a playroom! At the time I didn't think for one moment it was so the kids could all be shoved in their out of her way! 😠😠😠

they dont even seem to open any windows,at all
Must bleeping stink in their house! 6 dogs , two kids still in nappies, Jof looks stinky and Anna looks like she would smell of crusty old make up and sweat!

Oh and regarding Anna photoshopping herself a thigh gap in those photos from a few pages ago (back when she was skinny), I don't think it's photoshop, I think it's just that she wears EVERYTHING way too small, including her underwear, and it's her knickers cutting into her upper thigh that makes it look like a gap. Like Jonathan, everything she does is half-arsed, including her photo editing. She used to use the pre-set face filter from Facetune a lot instead of fine tuning her face to keep it realistic, making her teeth and whites of the eyes extremely white and her skin orange and void of any texture. Plus of course the Instargram Beauty filters. Oh, and standing with her feet two miles apart, but I don't think she uses body slimming apps, she's too lazy for that.

Some more humble bragging, and the state of that patio, remind me of the Flodders :eek:

View attachment 205763
No one is going to buy that house lol! Except maybe a builder with a refurb job in mind😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anna literally doesn’t have a stereotypically ‘bad’ body, it is literally normal, she is normal. I hate that she makes out that she’s got all sorts wrong with her when so many women, many of which will be her own audience, will have similar bodies and maybe start to feel insecure. People will think that a normal body is ‘bad’ and start to develop distorted eating and body image issues themselves. Once Anna stops treating social media as her own therapist, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anna literally doesn’t have a stereotypically ‘bad’ body, it is literally normal, she is normal. I hate that she makes out that she’s got all sorts wrong with her when so many women, many of which will be her own audience, will have similar bodies and maybe start to feel insecure. People will think that a normal body is ‘bad’ and start to develop distorted eating and body image issues themselves. Once Anna stops treating social media as her own therapist, the better.
No anna actually has a great body for a mum of 4, she just needs to learn how to dress properly!! And not be such a total witch😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.