Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna realised that her weight gain was probably because of her pill, and she gets all emotional and said that she waisted 20 years of her life with body image issues. She now switched back again. 'Hopefully this will work better for me'.
She was having this conversation at bedtime for Alessia, she was in the room and Anna kept crying. Great timing. 'Mummy is fine, OK?'

Poor Alessia, she looked so confused and worried about her mum getting upset. Did Anna really need to have done that with her in the room?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
As someone with active eating disorder issues, that was so fun to see someone crying over being your size.

Reactions: 13
Yep she is so shallow!
I don't really get her point? Is she going to carry on getting up at dawn to exercise, restrict herself etc (carry on with her ed) or is she now going to eat and exercise more normally? Does she think she's over the ed? I really don't understand her. She said she was happy eating what she wanted and gaining weight around Scotland time, so why not just carry on like that? Why is she still acting like a person with an ed. Is she still saying she has it (if so she needs help asap) or is she saying she's recovered from it (so will now stop dawn exercises and food restrictions). Am I the only one who is confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That vlog showed she is deep into her ED and not really good content for her young followers. Not sensible showing the pills, anyone else taking the same brand could stop taking it because she said it makes you put on weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That vlog showed she is deep into her ED and not really good content for her young followers. Not sensible showing the pills, anyone else taking the same brand could stop taking it because she said it makes you put on weight.
But changing her pill isn't necessarily going to stop weight gain, any estrogen or progesterone hormone can cause weight gain, that's what female hormones do. Even if you aren't on the pill, you could see weight changes during your cycle when progesterone and estrogen are highest. It's disappointing she felt she had to have that cry about her pill causing weight gain and contact her GP immediately. If you're that upset about your body contact your doctor asking for help with weight problems

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She just needs to be comfortable with her natural size. She’s had 4 kids, she’s put her body through the ringer with her ED and weird diet choices. Just eat a balanced diet and workout a few times each week (no need to get up at 5am!!!). She tries to fit into clothes that don’t fit her anymore and therefore they look too tight and they probably feel really uncomfortable. Don’t look at the size on the tag, stop buying small clothes as an incentive to get into cause that won’t work with her. She needs to see a therapist to understand why she’s developed these habits over the years - it’s more deeprooted than just trying to be thin/fit. And it’s not just going to go away overnight with these epiphanies she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Send assumptions for the kids to answer, but don't send anything stupid. Look who's talking!?
Screenshot_20200708-165843-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t watch the vlogs anymore but what you mentioned about Anna I thought I would have a look. Think it wasn’t right to do it on front of Alessia but I did feel sorry for her. It doesn’t help when she mentions that Jonnyboy likes his his woman skinny. How are you meant to be happy with yourself if you had that kind of pressure.

I think Jonnyboy needs to go get the snip so Anna doesn’t need to take the pill. I have never had a problem with the pill, it actually makes my mood stable. My problem is now I am 43 and weight loss is much harder. I feel like I can only eat air to be the size I was when I was 33. I don’t want to over exercise either because if I do I can’t walk for a week... My poor old joints 👵🏻🤣

I think for me it’s not about weight loss but more about eating the right food/nutrition to stay healthy and light exercises like walking and yoga.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
J has no ideas for the videos. Anna did baking with kids - so did he. Anna did assumptions and now he is doing it too! J is such a creative yt guru, isn’t he!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been on Twitter, and lots of YouTube's are complaining about there CPM ($$$ per 1,000 views) going down again in July, which explaining Jonathan's comments in yesterday's video's, and the push to run three channels (and the possible sale of the ferrari). Also one person post the below comment from YouTube (I am guessing) about video ads. Personally I thought YouTube put in the mid video ads, but it would appear that Jonathan controls this.

Screenshot_2020-07-09-06-31-14_kindlephoto-187939817.png

Reactions: 4
He is such a thick bleeping bogman. Wish these two would just disappear off the face of the earth.

Why would she want to wear a top that says 'im the dogs bollocks' around Disney? Why wud you wear it anywhere in fact, and in front of yr kids? Am I missing something? Is she right in the head?
What does " bogman " mean?

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why Jonathan doesn’t get a vasectomy, my husband did it, it’s literally a 30 minute procedure, and very little discomfort, then she can come off the pill completely and see if that helps her. I don’t see how he can watch that clip of her clearly in distress and not do it.
Also Anna if gaining a few pounds is this distressing where you spend 7 months obsessing about it please seek the help of a medical professional, there is no reason to keep repeating this cycle every 6 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why Jonathan doesn’t get a vasectomy, my husband did it, it’s literally a 30 minute procedure, and very little discomfort, then she can come off the pill completely and see if that helps her. I don’t see how he can watch that clip of her clearly in distress and not do it.
Also Anna if gaining a few pounds is this distressing where you spend 7 months obsessing about it please seek the help of a medical professional, there is no reason to keep repeating this cycle every 6 months!
And also if Jonathan cared one bit for her he'd take it on himself to get a vasectomy. They're both completely selfish, don't think for one second about the other. He's endorsing her ED and body issues by keeping her unhappy gaining weight on the pill because he refuses to get one.

Reactions: 11
He won't get a vasectomy for 2 reasons!
No1 he a selfish little man
No2 He thinks he gonna have more kids !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one thinking she can safely come off the pill and he doesn’t even need a vasectomy (though I agree with above, he wants to keep the kids option open - they could always have an accidental pregnancy on the pill but that would be a harder sell if he had the snip) because there’s no way they have sex??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jonathan needs to talk to Alex from daddy to triplet girls. He wanted more kids but his wife Charlotte (mumma to triplet girls)said NO. So he got the vasectomy. He was bricking it. Worried and all but it turned out fine. A little nip for the pain and he was fine in hour. He was able to carry on with his day. It hasn't stopped him walking, running, biking etc it was just a little nip and its done.
Plus are these vasectomy reversible so in time if Anna did want children again or if Jonathan found someone new he can have it done???
Just have it done Jonathan. Be a man for once and not a mouse.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.