Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo dont be giving them good ideas to do now!!!!!😅
i doubt anna would do it.. it would mean getting out of her safe zone with the food she normally cooks.. and she probably wouldn't eat if jonathan cooked (again, without her safe foods)

if they do use it, i want credit for giving them the idea :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna's doing WIAW maybe every other week on her channel because she's found it's repetitive (hasn't decided how frequently she'll do them but they won't be every week). Wow Anna I am shocked that you think filming the same porridge, bottles of water, leftover salmon lunch and dry turkey dinner and prepackaged snacks is repetitive 😼 And she's going to try and make the next video, for next week, different but she's filming that today, and we all know she's already planned the meals for this week two weeks ago, so it'll be the same.
Assumptions tag is going up on her channel tonight though, there will be no interesting questions though, she will have picked ones they target Jonathan and not her
I commented last week that she needs to change it up. The Emily’s said she can eat what she likes. Lo and behold she’s changed it up. You’re welcome Anna !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna is too boring to be a vlogger end of. Who does she think is interested in her channel? Sitting on her arse all day staring in her mirror or at her phone. What you eat is boring, what you say is boring. Just go away Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Swear to God if you laid out all 4 kids tops from the rolling down the hill video, Emilia is the smallest even though she's the biggest shd oldest. She could swap with Alessia for a better fit! Also pains me to see them swing Andrea by his arms, that's super dangerous for 3 and under.

Also. Leggings are not pants!!!!!!
Andrea in his leggings gets to me more than it really should. Of course we know Jotato wears leggings so he can try to impress the ladies with his ‘physique’ (🍆 though his actually looks more 🍒) but why put a little boy in leggings all the time? Maybe I’m an old fart but I didn’t know it was a thing to put boys in leggings?! And most boys don’t give two hoots about what you dress them in, so he won’t have a clue. I understand from friends that from a very young age, lots of girls are more vocal about what they will or won’t wear. Those leggings just seem to add to Andrea’s dippy, open-mouthed, aimlessly wandering, accident-prone persona. In other words; they make him look stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They seem to refuse to buy him his own clothes, he's wearing a lot of Alessia's old stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Nahr, Andrea isn't accident prone. He's just a wee toddler. A parent simply has to pay attention to their child to best keep them out of harms way.

Anna and Jon don't have the time or skills for that sort of parenting.

They have people to block, wine to drink, kettle bells to swing, Emily's to flirt with, filters to play with, gardens to destroy, Ocado orders to place, thigh gaps to create, run speeds to fake, social media managers to placate.

How could they possibly pay attention to their children when they have soooo many important responsibilities???!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Waaaaait....
Whaaat?
No gross looking porridge like every day?
What's going on?? Is she okay?
Somebody call a doctor!
Michellewhatshername must have allowed her to have this instead of her usual brrreakfasssttt..... I mean, she would not just 'switch it up' without making sure it was OK......

• Haha
Well they already said they dont go out with there children cus it's not safe and they will be recognised!!!! REALLY!!!! They think they are suddenly hot celebrities đŸ€­đŸ€­ the amout of time there kids spend on social media I'd say they are the celebrities!!!
There just so think to even realise that if they went out with there kids to these lovely places they would get so many more views!! A family actually "acting" at being a family 🙄🙄
I’ve said this before - even on a cynical level, why don’t they do it for the views?! There channel is literally built on being a “family”, yet they don’t do a fraction of the things that everyday families do!

Reactions: 15
I’ve said this before - even on a cynical level, why don’t they do it for the views?! There channel is literally built on being a “family”, yet they don’t do a fraction of the things that everyday families do!
Cus there to lazy and only care about themselves!! Loving and caring your kids is way down there list if priorities â˜č so sad when some wonderful people cant have children and then there's this pair who act like they wish they wernt theređŸ˜Ș

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Jonathan posting footage from the other day when presumably the nanny took the kids to a park - all of the videos have music over them, why would Jonathan cut out him yelling in the background? If he was there he'd leave himself in it because he's so cool guys. And they're definitely not from today because the last picture is from Anna's stories in the kitchen today
Screenshot_20200708_214846_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200708_214854_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200708_214933_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sad
I commented last week that she needs to change it up. The Emily’s said she can eat what she likes. Lo and behold she’s changed it up. You’re welcome Anna !!
Ohhh god no beware the wrath of the Emily's!!!!đŸ˜±đŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always wonder what Anna thinks of Johnathan talking to younger girls online, you'd think it would rly get to her but it hasn't stopped

Reactions: 11
I always wonder what Anna thinks of Johnathan talking to younger girls online, you'd think it would rly get to her but it hasn't stopped
She lacks complete common sense. The relationship is totally inappropriate, and is a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 10
Any normal wife would see the dangers and put a stop to it. But I really don’t think Anna cares. As long as it doesn’t interrupt her daily routine then Jono is free to do as he pleases. I also don’t think she would care if he was flirting with other people, their relationship appears completely platonic/non-romantic.

Reactions: 14
Any normal wife would see the dangers and put a stop to it. But I really don’t think Anna cares. As long as it doesn’t interrupt her daily routine then Jono is free to do as he pleases. I also don’t think she would care if he was flirting with other people, their relationship appears completely platonic/non-romantic.
I would also think their managers would see this as a red flag? If he says something or does something to one of these girls it will blow up.

Reactions: 8
When Jonathon was filming that stupid chef video did anyone notice how quickly Anna shut down the idea of Emilia wearing a moustache as a joke? She literally shouted ‘NO don’t, she looks pretty’. Poor girl is going to have some serious body image issues as a teenager.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Andrea in his leggings gets to me more than it really should. Of course we know Jotato wears leggings so he can try to impress the ladies with his ‘physique’ (🍆 though his actually looks more 🍒) but why put a little boy in leggings all the time? Maybe I’m an old fart but I didn’t know it was a thing to put boys in leggings?! And most boys don’t give two hoots about what you dress them in, so he won’t have a clue. I understand from friends that from a very young age, lots of girls are more vocal about what they will or won’t wear. Those leggings just seem to add to Andrea’s dippy, open-mouthed, aimlessly wandering, accident-prone persona. In other words; they make him look stupid.
Leggings are more comfy for children

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.