Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is Emilias tee shirt too small for her? All the other children’s have clothes that got them?
They always are! And did anyone else find it u comfortable when jon was lifting her up to look in the window and he had the camera on the window ledge - literally a close up of her crotch, then cut to him with a creepy grin. He knows what he is doing; hes a total creep!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

katt219

Anna realised that her weight gain was probably because of her pill, and she gets all emotional and said that she waisted 20 years of her life with body image issues. She now switched back again. 'Hopefully this will work better for me'.
She was having this conversation at bedtime for Alessia, she was in the room and Anna kept crying. Great timing. 'Mummy is fine, OK?'

Poor Alessia, she looked so confused and worried about her mum getting upset. Did Anna really need to have done that with her in the room?

• Sad
  • Angry

Heidi77

VIP Member
Visitors from UK still need to isolate for 2 weeks on arrival to Ireland, I know Anna can do this no issues but it means her trip has to be at least 2 weeks, this may change next week
Anna likes to isolate. I’m sure she’d be quite happy to sit in her mum’s house for 2 weeks and to be waited on hand & foot.

• Haha

SarahN

VIP Member
I have been thinking about the whole pill/ weight gain explanation from Anna .... and have been wondering whether she is using switching pills as an explanation for a future massive weight loss caused by her ED being back in full swing ... no guys, it’s not my ED coming back, it’s switching birth control that is causing the weight loss.

I get the feeling she is giving herself wriggle room to explain her dropping the weight in the coming months with a ready made excuse ...

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Well, a shopping trip would take up so many 30 minute slots on her planner, she can't possibly do that. She needs to cook in the middle of the day for instance, so you can't expect her to just skip that and go out with her daughter....

Ohhhnooooo.. Jonathan wants to do a run with the viewers.......... Hope the Emilies are training!

Anna 'I hate the smell of bacon it makes me feel sick' Sacconejoly picked a recipe that requires 8 rashers of bacon. Unfortunately she only has one (turkey, of course!) and she does not dare to use Jonathan's fake bacon... She starts cooking with it anyway, and goes 'oh this really smells like bacon'. Sigh.

4 bits of fish, one broccoli and some asparagus, 3 sweet potatoes for the whole family and enough for leftoverssss for lunch and Sunday dinner of course.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Lozza0710

Celebrities?? They’re having a laugh. If it’s ruined their life that much give it up! And how do other properly famous people manage. You see pictures of Hollywood movie stars out and about with their children. Utter bullshit. If I saw them about I’d have to have a word with them about child exploitation!

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Yes to all of this! Also while she's gladly dumping her kids off on a nanny she's at home doing things like sitting on her ass browsing her phone. 😡 This is from J's Instagram today. No kids in sight, dead silent house (kids probably out with the nanny) all so they can open freebies and she can lounge around. Emilia already notices how uninvolved her parents are and will soon if not already start calling them out on it. It's really sad.

View attachment 177861
This
and
That no good for nothing is probably reading Tattle she looks so hunched over and engrossed in that phone must be some interesting reading must be gathering some ideas for the vlog....either that or looking at the hundreds of photos of herself she took that day. 101 ways to pout.🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Linnyloo

VIP Member
They should support the British holiday sites and our economy. There are lots of beautiful places in England that they could stay for a week or long weekend. Plus with travelling you have to wear a mask in the airport and on the plane and I don't think Anna will like that as it will ruin her make-up:rolleyes:. Plus the two older kids won't like wearing them for that long (maybe Alessia will have to wear one too, not sure what age you don't have to wear them goes up to). I was suppose to go to Disneyworld for the first time in November but I cancelled it as who knows what it will be like then and America is having it bad right now.
They don't give a shit about anyone's economy,they've been offered a forte village freebie and he's afraid to turn it down in case they don't ask again.

• Heart
  • Sad

smace07

So Anna has basically outed herself as a fake - by filtering Instagram stories for months / years while simultaneously talking about body confidence, eating disorders, how to love accept yourself the way you are and so on. She says she's "only recently" discovered the filters yet also says she's so used to them now that it's "second nature" to add them by default.... bullshit meter is off the charts on that one.

What about this tweet from over 2 years ago Anna?

Or how about this October 2017 blog post where you said:

No filter & no fakery here...you all know I like to keep it real!...
...And I hope that by spreading a lot more of this "honesty" message in a world of pretty Instagram filters and themed squares showcasing the highlights of people's lives, we can come together as a positive, loving community that supports each other.
I hope her instagram followers shun her and don't reward this sort of blatant hypocrisy and deception that's not only poor form but also extremely damaging for young, impressionable people who may be following her and taking everything they see at face value.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Interesting how Anna says she can't get into a movie or TV show if there isn't at least one female lead... I wonder the psychology behind that, because TV shows and movies are supposed to just be entertainment, I just don't understand not getting into a TV show because there's too many male characters or not enough female characters... Please enlighten me if you understand better than I do!

• Wow

nothingtodo

Did anyone else catch the "Emilia said if we get a divorce she wants to be with me."? What 6 year old thinks about this? Yikes! Poor child...

• Wow
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So the nanny was already there when the older kids were off to school? Why was she there? Can't Anna look after Andrea by herself? Or was it the cleaner who had to sort out the mess from the weekend? Just so odd.
Also, don't most parents take pictures of their kids on the first and last day of school? I know that was a thing in our household. But I suppose if you exploit your children at the rate the SJs do (now 3 channels, 2 IG accounts and Tiktok) you don't need to take those pictures.
I thought him leaving in the giant 'RSM Dance' on the back of the hoodies was a nice touch.

Anna about her cookies 'I don't know what it is, I think it's like a compulsion or something but I always have to have two'. Yeah. That would be an eating disorder, Anna.

And oh woowwww...she had chopped onion and peppers on the very same chopping board! Amazebells.
And then she said she's Irish. I mean... what a day, ladzzz!

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
You think the nanny can prevent mental impact long term of the constant exposure, constantly having to perform to make the money????? The totally inappropriate Ti k toks he s made them do especially Emila??????😫

• Sad

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Looks like their nanny is taking more photos of one of their children for lazy bastards A & J social media platforms. Jonathan posting photos on his IG stories of Andrea‘s outdoor adventures. I doubt very much J or A took Andrea out today. Anna would be too busy topping up her lipstick all day and Jonathan is in a group chat meeting with his new staff members the Emily’s.View attachment 169763
They chose to give Andrea that God awful name (especially as they don't even live in Italy) it really gets my goat when they then refer to him as 'Dre' or 'Dre Dre' to make it sound cooler. That poor kid is not going to be in for an easy time as he gets older.

Plus it always makes me think of Dr Dre the rapper 😂

• Haha

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
So does she not want to use the filters she’s “just discovered” because the Botox has kicked in and her face no longer emotes?

• Haha
  • Heart

Debbiedownerrrr

Question, why do these “youtuber/instagramers” feel like they need to record their kid(s) crying and then then “attempting” 😒 to comfort them. just our the phone down??????

• Angry
  • Sad