Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so disappointing, I was really hoping the amount of comments this video had would get her attention since she asked him so pointedly about it.
I've not tweeted her about this, but about Alessia sitting on the stairs half naked with her legs spread and everything out on show... She never replied to that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
and he always seems so proud of that fact too. Like i'd be seriously bleeping ashamed to even admit it. I've been fired from one job and i was so ashamed about it. Christ.

Ok so their figures are dropping.
Last 7 days (not including today)
Average views: 103,714
Percentage of subs actually watching: 6%
Previous 7 days
Average views: 133, 714
Percentage of subs actually watching: 8%
(If i've calculated right)
I do not want to rain on your parade, but when you do your maths you need to add Anna's figures into the mix. Unfortunately the minions not only view today's video, but then go off and view his back catalogue, so the best place to see their viewing figures is Social Blade. The only consolation is that his CPM ($$$ per 1,000 views) is probably down, so he is having to work harder for the same money, hence moving to daily vlogs, Anna bringing back her channel, and him talking about bringing back his channel, are all effect to maintain his standard of living, although he spins it to his minions that he is doing it for them. Mark my words, as soon as we are out of this current situation, and he gets more money for his views, all these extra channels and daily blogs will fall by the wayside!

Reactions: 10
I did the couch to five k a few months ago (but haven't kept it up😬). He seemed to get to ten k remarkably quickly compared to the progress you make on the app. The app also says to take rest days, not to run two days in a row- he seemed to do six/seven in a row and not bother about rests. Seems pretty suspiciously super human🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did the couch to five k a few months ago (but haven't kept it up😬). He seemed to get to ten k remarkably quickly compared to the progress you make on the app. The app also says to take rest days, not to run two days in a row- he seemed to do six/seven in a row and not bother about rests. Seems pretty suspiciously super human🤔
That's what I mean.
I've been doing it to and it's taken me 12 weeks to do 5k in 37 minutes.

Took me longer than the programme
Still proud of my progress but unless he had a really good base level off fitness I don't see how his got to 15km so fast ?

Reactions: 11
It’s just so disturbing that he has seen these comments about his daughter, said in all sort of disgusting ways... he is aware of them to the point of deleting them as he knows they cast a bad shadow on his content. But he still doesn’t feel the same urge to protect his 7 year old daughter. If he innocently posted that video not realizing how sickos would view it in a dodgy way, and then saw the comments and deleted it. It would be different. But he has posted it. Had 250k views on it. A lot of very (very, very, very) disturbing comments. And he has still kept it up. Why? For what? Is his daughter not his number one priority? Most men that are Fathers would want to contact the police if any other human being insinuated something sexual about their 7 year old daughter... yet this grown ass 40 year old man keeps putting his innocent girl out there in to the world of the internet, that is there forever... for sexual predators. Anna is just as bad. She knows what is going on. And doesn’t feel one protective bone in her body to tell him to take these videos down of her daughter. It’s disturbing beyond words. I really hope that one day soon something comes in to protect these children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Quite a few pages ago his top speed on one of his runs was 65km/h HAHAHA

Anna you're too old to be wearing shorts where the pockets are longer than the shorts
View attachment 163525
So this is what Anna is aspiring to for her weight loss goal to make sure she can wear the skimpiest shortest of shorts and at a guess her bum cheeks are on show for all to see. Setting a poor example to her girls.🙁 Shame on you Anna you look ridiculous I don’t see anything but mutton dressed as lamb.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The photoshop on that shorts picture make her legs look so odd at one point her calf looks thicker than her thigh

• Haha
Maybe he’s doing it on his bike?
This is what I'm thinking. He's taking his bike to where he wants to start running, but keeps his app going from when he leaves to when he returns. There's no way he can do 15km a day every day.

I mean what would even be that meeting about? "Hi can I restart my YT channel?' You dont meet with YouTube with that question, Jesus just how stupid his Emilies are 🤦‍♀️
Probably a grovel to yt about keeping the channel open

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.