Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please tell me someone else heard Anna when Jonathan said “I’m not taking Andrea out with me while I do the bins! He will be running in the road.”

mother of the year genuinely no word of a lie said “We may be lucky!”

🤢 sick witch!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Please please please tell me someone else heard Anna when Jonathan said “I’m not taking Andrea out with me while I do the bins! He will be running in the road.”

🤢 sick witch!
Whats the time and I will get mum n I to listen. Extra ears will help out.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He was talking about how his nipples hurt when running, and then of course she had to compare it to breastfeeding and how she had it worse. He said his nipples 'have never been touched', and how this rubbing during running was painful. Poor thing.....
My god. Anna ALWAYS has to one up someone else’s suffering, doesn’t she? It must feel frustrating to express anything to her because she will somehow have had it worse than you had it.

I am a consistent runner who has previously had chafing on my nipples to the point of bleeding AND have been a breastfeeding mother with cracked and swollen nipples with a lovely side of mastitis. Let me tell you, they are BOTH equally horrible to experience for different reasons. There is no need to invalidate someone else’s suffering because you have suffered as well, which Anna does on the regular.

I would give Jonathan my fool proof chafe free solutions but I don’t give out helpful advice to people who exploit their children for money. I can not even hate watch this family anymore and I am absolutely horrified to learn about the Tik Tok with Emilia and the remote. I think it is time to start sending emails to sponsors and companies again. He knows exactly what he is doing. Those poor children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

🤢 sick witch!
i heard it too :confused: "we might get lucky"-just a lovely person isn't she :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
19 minutes 47 seconds
Cheers and yes she did say it.
True laughs we might get lucky.

Yeah you really don't love that child do you Anna in fact you only love yourself and somewhat Emilia.

Oh n its okay for you to play fight J but he can't play fight back. Gee its a bit of fun.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So thoughts on tonight’s vlog very quickly

1. Anna, if you struggle getting out the drive daily - perhaps you’re doing it wrong. It’s not the gate. It’s your driving.
2. They’ve put a fan in “the dog room” but can’t get a fan for their children? (They’ve openly said the kids don’t have fans)
3. They let their dogs out to play in 31degree heat?
4. Andrea “locking himself out” was him going into the dog garden and shutting the door
5. After shutting the door, Anna says “there is dog poo out there you know?!” To Andrea. Then Albi comes across and practically pees in Andrea. Then Anna IMMEDIATELY turns her back to spoon feed Emilia.
So....don’t want to bring Andrea in then? Or pick up the dog poo from 6 dogs? Or tell the dog off for peeing on Andrea? Or remove Andrea from situation completely?
nah...let him play with dog sh*t. Probably the first time he’s been out that day anyway.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

1. Anna, if you struggle getting out the drive daily - perhaps you’re doing it wrong. It’s not the gate. It’s your driving.
2. They’ve put a fan in “the dog room” but can’t get a fan for their children? (They’ve openly said the kids don’t have fans)
4. Andrea “locking himself out” was him going into the dog garden and shutting the door
5. After shutting the door, Anna says “there is dog poo out there you know?!” To Andrea. Then Albi comes across and practically pees in Andrea. Then Anna IMMEDIATELY turns her back to spoon feed Emilia.
So....don’t want to bring Andrea in then? Or pick up the dog poo from 6 dogs? Or tell the dog off for peeing on Andrea? Or remove Andrea from situation completely?
nah...let him play with dog sh*t. Probably the first time he’s been out that day anyway.
they've never had fans for the kids- poor things must be so hot at night in their rooms! They can't even open a window because andrea might climb up and fall out.. Anyone remember when they had a fan for themselves in the old house and left baby alessia stuck in that tiny stuffy room :confused:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's just bizarre, these parents (and I use the term loosely) put themselves firmly before their children and their wellbeing. Not a selfless or nurturing bone in their bodies.
Considering how much money these kids make for their tight, lazy parents and they can't even get them a fan for their bedrooms? I guess Anal is okay with her Dyson fan though (like in the rental) and that's all that matters 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
he didn't lock himself anywhere, its all clickbait :rolleyes: he was outside while the other kids were eating and just closed the door while anna was filming him (she opened it about a minute later and he came back inside).. i was worried about him standing on those sharp stones that they have in a border in front of the door, as he didn't have shoes on
Ohh typical, should have know it was shitbate!!!😤

Probly get more nourishment out of dog poo anyway😂 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not want to rain on your parade, but when you do your maths you need to add Anna's figures into the mix. Unfortunately the minions not only view today's video, but then go off and view his back catalogue, so the best place to see their viewing figures is Social Blade. The only consolation is that his CPM ($$$ per 1,000 views) is probably down, so he is having to work harder for the same money, hence moving to daily vlogs, Anna bringing back her channel, and him talking about bringing back his channel, are all effect to maintain his standard of living, although he spins it to his minions that he is doing it for them. Mark my words, as soon as we are out of this current situation, and he gets more money for his views, all these extra channels and daily blogs will fall by the wayside!
I reckon Jonathan has been reading on here. I think he still needs the money, but I believe he will cut off his nose to spite his face and pretend he can afford to cut out his weekend vlogs. This is proved by the fact that he is still talking about bringing back his own channel.

Reactions: 8
I reckon Jonathan has been reading on here. I think he still needs the money, but I believe he will cut off his nose to spite his face and pretend he can afford to cut out his weekend vlogs. This is proved by the fact that he is still talking about bringing back his own channel.
well for some reason there are now only 4 vlogs on his channel, although that dip with me, disturbing music is still up and he's got a fresh new banner.

well for some reason there are now only 4 vlogs on his channel, although that dip with me, disturbing music is still up and he's got a fresh new banner.
Well spotted, I though he was bringing back his friendliest friends channel as the clips came from that channel.

Reactions: 1
Well spotted, I though he was bringing back his friendliest friends channel as the clips came from that channel.
someone in the comments mentioned it so i had a look. also a few comments seemed to mentioned the friendliest friends channel and how'd they'd love that content and for to come back.

Reactions: 1
There were definitely 69 videos on his own channel prior, I distinctly remember, god knows why, that he wasn't posting anymore after that "because lol". I'm pretty sure that's what he said. What a teenager, I bet he'll stop again when he reaches this number because he hasn't changed

Reactions: 7
someone in the comments mentioned it so i had a look. also a few comments seemed to mentioned the friendliest friends channel and how'd they'd love that content and for to come back.
So he’s brought back “his channel” to make silly challenge videos with the kids, I think the meeting he had with youtube was probably about getting monetization for the friendliest friends channel and they said no because children’s content can’t be monetized anymore. So he’s going to do it on his channel so he can make money off the kids there as well. He also said on twitter he will give the friendliest friend channel to the kids when they turn 13 but he’s only doing that because at 13 they can monetize the channel then.
On another note, it’s obvious Jonathan made Anna’s channel banner from the spelling mistake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he delete and upload that TikTok video again? With Emilia playing with that remote??

*edit.... I guess not. I just remembered havin’ over 1mil. likes/hearts/whatevers 😅😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did he delete and upload that TikTok video again? With Emilia playing with that remote??
for me, it says it was uploaded 2 days ago 🤷‍♀️ i don't remember how many views it had but it says 3 million now- 3 million people have seen her do that..poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Scumboy... Yours and scummy wifey photoshopping is shite... The shorts shot at 7.20 am... The cupboard behind her between her legs is a much brighter white than the actual real cupboard either side of her body.... Why you making her legs thinner if her constant teeny tiny meals on side plates with cremated sprouts, beans, pepoers, courgette and aubergine EVRY meal with chicken or Turkey mince much and salmon meals plus exercising at 5 AM and bed at 8. 30 are the way to live and keep in teeny tiny womanshape. AND show it off to stupid folliwers... Many silly naive easily influenced girls like his girl Emily rose etc fangirl scummjonny gang.🤷😵😠😱 I don't follow any of them now but snoop on this sight and here!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.