Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mum of the year going to be spoiling celebrity dad of the year for Father’s Day?
Anna couldn't care less about a day for someone else. Her own wedding day she looked raging he was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
anna posted a joint fathers day post for both jonathan and her dad.. if she did get him gifts then i'm assuming that's been left for the vlog? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I hope it's okay posting the following here. It's not directly about this family or their vlogs but it made me realize what the SS family does those kids and how less they care about their children's safety as it has been a topic for them a few times as well:

The German comedian Oliver Pocher and his wife have been talking a lot about pedophiles and their communities on the internet lately. Especially about how so many influencers exploit their kids on Instagram or other platforms. They found hundreds of sickening Instagram pages with pictures of those kids being sexualised and rated about how sexy (...) they are. They contacted Instagram and had many of those pages deleted. But also on the dark web there are a lot of websites for those sick people where they upload pictures of the Instagrammer's kids, sorted into folders like "diaper pics", "child xyz in bikinis", "xyz on her moms breast"... It is just sickening.
Oliver Pocher even got a letter from one of those "child friend" telling him that they don't do any harm to the kids and that the parents allow them to do what they do by posting more and more pictures even though they know these pages exist.

And knowing that the same happens to the Saccone Joly kids (there has been evidence of photos of Emilia on some of those websites), their parents knowing this but still post them in almost every situation of their life is just so sad and horrible. How can you care so less about your children's safety, well being and about their future? Everything that is happening now will affect them in the future.

Imagine Emilia finding out that her baby photos were on weird websites, used by man to have a pleasure, her parents knowing about it but still kept posting pictures and videos of her half naked and in all situations.

Heartbreaking.
Those kids will probably need a lot of therapy.
Yes exactly! They've been on YouTube for 10 years, Emilia is what eight, times that by 20 min videos every day, and that equals THOUSANDS of hours of videos on their kids. Their fans want to say "we only see 20 mins of their day" yep but again, times that by 7 days a week, times 52 weeks in a year times 8 years of Emilia's life. We KNOW EVERY single detail of their kids. It's really disgusting 😠☹. That's a lot of videos hours out there. Explotation at it's finest 😠

The Ad sense CPM as far as I have worked out is the $$$ per 1,000 views. So the higher the CPM the more money a Youtuber can make. If you go on the Social Blade website it show a range of money made per day.
Thank you! Appreciate you answering me!! 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't want to stir the pot here, itsjudyslife is as much a family vlogger profiting off their children as the SJ's, but I just thought it's funny how Anna moans and complains 24/7, quits her blog and channel to which she only uploaded two or three times a week and had Jonathan do the editing for her, yet Judy somehow manages to NEVER miss a day, here seen editing her vlog while being in labour and about to give birth. Imagine for a second this was moAnna, it's impossible!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Anna's 'job' other than giving birth was to look pretty for the camera. She had who knows how many beauty products and hair styling products with her for her time at the Portland. Her focus is always on the camera.

Reactions: 13
It's disgusting

This is not right at All! Filming your family isn't a job for a start and this is not what should be done in labour

Kids always remember if this was an influencer you'd give off

Mod help!!!!
Can't delete my acc cause I already reactivated it it's rubbish! I want my acc deleted !!
Have I said something to offend you? I'm not sure what you're meaning? I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way. ☹

Anna's 'job' other than giving birth was to look pretty for the camera. She had who knows how many beauty products and hair styling products with her for her time at the Portland. Her focus is always on the camera.
Oh my gosh yes Eileen, the way she stares at herself in the camera it makes me uncomfortable 😱 it gives me second hand embarrassment. She admires herself so much, how conceited is she. SMH 🙄

Reactions: 10
I still remember the three make up bags Anna brought to the hospital when she had Andrea, she even brought her tanning lotion. Pretty sure Jonathan brought the ring light, too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I still remember the three make up bags Anna brought to the hospital when she had Andrea, she even brought her tanning lotion. Pretty sure Jonathan brought the ring light, too.
Imagine witnessing that as a healthcare professional. I'd have to just lie and make up that for safety those things need to be put away

Reactions: 12
Jesus christ would they get some new clothes for Emilia. She has plenty, they are set out each day, like the military, we have seen them. I swear he redresses her for the tiktoks and puts her front and centre on purpose.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anna is on a roll today. Down 733 Instagram subs already. If anyone's watched, let us know if she's done anything other than be her normal boring self, please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was hoping it was just a voice-over, like most TikToks, but after listening to it a couple of times, I'm pretty sure it's real

Anna is on a roll today. Down 733 Instagram subs already. If anyone's watched, let us know if she's done anything other than be her normal boring self, please?
I wonder if the ones lost, are just bots being removed? He used to buy so many followers and subscribers for himself and Anna back in 2017/18/early 19, someone did the maths and he spent several thousand pounds on fake subs for the main channel alone. It was so obvious as well, I remember it was back when he didn't upload every day, releasing content is usually what prompts users to unsub/unfollow and they would gain followers only on days where he didn't upload. Which means on upload days, the ones he bought couldn't even make up for the ones he lost, but on non-upload days, when fewer people were prompted to unsubscribe, he would suddenly gain a massive amount lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Have
Jesus christ would they get some new clothes for Emilia. She has plenty, they are set out each day, like the military, we have seen them. I swear he redresses her for the tiktoks and puts her front and centre on purpose.
Have to please those friendliest friends!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm not going to post a screenshot, but the pose he filmed Emilia in starting at around 0:52... He's disgusting. And in those screenshots you posted he's basically praising and admiring himself in the mirror for five minutes straight. Anna won't like it one bit, she wants to be the skinny and pretty one in the relationship, this will motivate her even more to loose weight so she can be 'better' than him.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.