Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when are dentists allowed to be open??... Correct me if I m wrong. plus we know it's her private Chelsea/ kings Rd dentist who offers botox as a side line... Christine she 'll get the trsin... Johnny chauffeur with nanny at home doing all 4 kids with school picks ... With no stress!!!

Reactions: 13
Read a couple of posts that where they live there are so many fab houses that they would never sell it with all Jonathan’s diy stuff he’s done. People there can pay for proper things to be done by people who know what they are doing. His constant talking to camera annoys me. With four kids six dogs and enough money/gifts stuff can’t they find better stuff to post!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand how she got a check. I was under the impression you had to file taxes in the US to get it. Also, there are a ton of people still waiting on their stimulus check, but this witch got one???
This makes me soooo mad, I'm still waiting for mine! Are you freaking kidding me she got one?! And yes, you had to of paid taxes. UGH I'm so irritated 😣😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He probably should not have been jokingly showing off the check for Anna. She somehow got that by mistake! She doesn't pay American taxes and she makes over 50k a year. She is gonna get busted. And how would the US know her adress in England? Something is fishy
hi since she's a american citizen doesn't she have to still pay taxes?

I suspect a lot of their young fans have similar issues, either having lost a parent, not having a parent around, or having neglectful parents. They see a dad who jokes with his kids, a mum who is pretty, happy children, lots of cute dogs.... but they can't see beyond that. And now they are telling themselves that the SJs are really interested in them, and consider them 'friends', just like they have been brainwashing their audience for years. It's so sad.
100% thats why i watched them for years

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If they are filing their business through the US she could perhaps qualify for the check. We have a ton of loopholes for small businesses. I don't know what she's doing, but she hasn't lived in the US but only visits Disney World. Don't drain our resources when you live somewhere else. This is actually a legitimate reason for not allowing everyone who's born here ( US ) to have natural citizenship. I know you have that rule in England, now I know why.
YES! American here, I 💯 agree with you!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Since when are dentists allowed to be open??... Correct me if I m wrong. plus we know it's her private Chelsea/ kings Rd dentist who offers botox as a side line... Christine she 'll get the trsin... Johnny chauffeur with nanny at home doing all 4 kids with school picks ... With no stress!!!
If she goes by train she'd have to wear a facemask.... can't see that happening. I'm sure her dentist friend has some Botox handy at home just for her. That's why she was so eager to bring her baked goods just before lockdown, she had to have a top up knowing it might take a few weeks... she had no idea it would be months!

Reactions: 9
Video Pals are not thrilled about people accusing them of being favourites, they're all posting threads about it and telling one another to "preach". Yeah you're favourites, one is trying to get a birthday wish for a non-video pal who by the sounds of it has blocked by the SJs, you wouldn't do that unless you had a creepily close relationship with a married couple with children.
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Jonathan's leader board has been missing from the video blogs for the past few days. Not sure if this is in reaction to all the video pals things that has gone down over the past few days, but I am guessing it will be back today when Jonathan has his daily read of these posts to get ideas for his next vlog:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I watched a bit of that last video and good grief they are even more boring when the kids aren't there.

• Haha
I suspect there's also some "Kardashian" effect going on, seeing people on social media and YT who seemingly don't have jobs, have lots of free time they can spend however they like, no boss/authority while simultaneously spend money on a whim, always have the newest tech, brands etc. is very attractive to many teenagers who are expected to exhibit discipline, to follow directions and live on their parents tight budget. They want to be independent and do what they please and getting paid for it, but that's not how it works for 99% of us.
It's very skewed, Anna also portrays a completely unrealistic image of a mother of four children (and six dogs!!!). How many mothers have time to hide in their bedrooms/studies to play with filters, have a completely quiet house so regularly, can go to bed at 8, not do any dirty homework, never have to leave the house, not even to walk the dogs or play with her children (for a rapidly growing number of teenagers with social anxiety, she's living the dream) while at the same time earning enough money to buy designer gear, iPads, iPhones, Macbooks and so on? All the comments of girls saying they want to be like her when they become mums are in for such a nasty surprise, and probably a single mum life, because I don't know any men who would stand for what Anna does to Jonathan.
👏👏👏👏👏
Very well said.

Reactions: 4
I watched a bit of that last video and good grief they are even more boring when the kids aren't there.
And yet he still claims it's 'the Anna and Jonathan show, and that's why people watch'. Nope. Your channel is your kids, and that's why you exploit them 24/7.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
And yet he still claims it's 'the Anna and Jonathan show, and that's why people watch'. Nope. Your channel is your kids, and that's why you exploit them 24/7.
Exactly...and if it is supposedly the Anna and Jonathan show as he says, then why does he use his children in every single Tik tok. Also his children wouldn’t feature heavily in the vlog thumbnails if it wasn’t about his children as he said. He’s just backtracking now as there is a lot more focus these days with being called out for exploiting their own children.

Reactions: 32
Anna spent a full 20 bleeping minutes ranting about a whole list of things in her stories today, to save y'all some time this is what happened.
First it was her dentist appointment and how her tooth is now fixed and how her dentist fixed it in 20 minutes. Then she talked about face masks in London, she was one of maybe half people in the streets wearing them and then a whole rant about how living in the country no one is wearing them at school pick ups, like some people at the post office are and teachers are but "normal people" are not. Then she goes on and on and on about not following people on social media who make you feel bad about yourself. Like, legit 15 minutes of her rant was about how she unfollowed a whole bunch of people who made her feel bad and she wants people to unfollow her if she somehow makes them feel bad and she doesn't care about numbers of followers so long as they're true followers and how when she was breastfeeding (not deep in ED) and in her "twig days" she has people unfollow her and she didn't care because it was about them being comfortable. Then finally, she talks about her new sweater from Victoria Secret.
All while she's talking about nothing in her bedroom, you can hear children screaming from downstairs, presumably they're locked in the play room, and Anna doesn't bat an eye...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Anna spent a full 20 bleeping minutes ranting about a whole list of things in her stories today, to save y'all some time this is what happened.
First it was her dentist appointment and how her tooth is now fixed and how her dentist fixed it in 20 minutes. Then she talked about face masks in London, she was one of maybe half people in the streets wearing them and then a whole rant about how living in the country no one is wearing them at school pick ups, like some people at the post office are and teachers are but "normal people" are not. Then she goes on and on and on about not following people on social media who make you feel bad about yourself. Like, legit 15 minutes of her rant was about how she unfollowed a whole bunch of people who made her feel bad and she wants people to unfollow her if she somehow makes them feel bad and she doesn't care about numbers of followers so long as they're true followers and how when she was breastfeeding (not deep in ED) and in her "twig days" she has people unfollow her and she didn't care because it was about them being comfortable. Then finally, she talks about her new sweater from Victoria Secret.
All while she's talking about nothing in her bedroom, you can hear children screaming from downstairs, presumably they're locked in the play room, and Anna doesn't bat an eye...
This week she has started to follow 2 new people and only unfollowed 1 !!!! Everything that she spouts is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I have just checked out Jonathan's Cameo page, if the thumbnails on the page are a guide to the output of videos, then that price hike he did last Sunday seems to be working out well for him (if he planned not to do any more videos), as there has not been a new video for at least three days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I have just checked out Jonathan's Cameo page, if the thumbnails on the page are a guide to the output of videos, then that price hike he did last Sunday seems to be working out well for him (if he planned not to do any more videos), as there has not been a new video for at least three days.
They say they'll reply in 3 days, so who knows... They'll probably do a batch again where they don't remember the names and just rush them without even trying to sound interested.

But it would be great if he shot himself in the foot with the price hike.

Reactions: 10
I don't get cameo. You have to pay an absurd amount to have a "Personal" Video of about 30 seconds and it is visible to everyone else on their cameo Page? What am I missing???

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't get cameo. You have to pay an absurd amount to have a "Personal" Video of about 30 seconds and it is visible to everyone else on their cameo Page? What am I missing???
Yeah, but, you get a 'celebrity' to say your name... if you're lucky and they remember that is..... and... um... yeah, that's about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought the same you would at least think it would be private for all that money! Plus all they mostly say in their personalised videos is thank you for the support etc etc so they sound quite similar....but they vlog their lives every day so think it’s a complete con to be fair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.