Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Jonathan has been reading on here. I think he still needs the money, but I believe he will cut off his nose to spite his face and pretend he can afford to cut out his weekend vlogs. This is proved by the fact that he is still talking about bringing back his own channel.
If he is reading here then he can stop sexualizing his kids for money. He can also stop worshiping the ground these gimpy Emilys hes probably wanking over because Anna is blander than vanilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Please please please tell me someone else heard Anna when Jonathan said “I’m not taking Andrea out with me while I do the bins! He will be running in the road.”

mother of the year genuinely no word of a lie said “We may be lucky!”

🤢 sick witch!
Oh my actual god, are you kidding? Poor baby x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Anna trying to get the car out of the drive, stupid vapid witch! Obviously after so many years she's proven she's a thick shite who can't drive, add that to not strapping the kids in properly and there's an accident waiting to happen! Those kids are in so much danger physically and mentally!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How pea brained can you be? Twice (that we know of) Anal‘s nail oil has been taken by both “babies” off her nightstand. A2 managed to open and spill it on fabric and who knows what else A2 did with it unsupervised. One would think to maybe put the oil in the drawer just below? Or perhaps keep it with your invisiline that you put on at night also? Like how can you not think they would want to mess with mommy’s multitude of potions and try and be like her? Especially after it already happened! Do you think she just likes to see how hard she can make her cleaning lady work while she sits on her lazy arse commanding military orders? Or perhaps if she witches enough she can get more free makeup and freaking tables.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Anna trying to get the car out of the drive, stupid vapid witch! Obviously after so many years she's proven she's a thick shite who can't drive, add that to not strapping the kids in properly and there's an accident waiting to happen! Those kids are in so much danger physically and mentally!
We've known for a long time she can't drive for 💩. This is like her busting the 2 tires a few months back in a hole the size of London that she missed cuz she was looking at herself in the mirror.

Their driveway is huge & it would be much bigger if they could actually garage 1 of their vehicles. They bought the house with 1 garage gone because it was already converted. Revoke her license & take the car away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We've known for a long time she can't drive for 💩. This is like her busting the 2 tires a few months back in a hole the size of London that she missed cuz she was looking at herself in the mirror.

Their driveway is huge & it would be much bigger if they could actually garage 1 of their vehicles. They bought the house with 1 garage gone because it was already converted. Revoke her license & take the car away.
I thought the house had a double garage originally?

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Has anyone reported this to authorities? There's no point talking on here and doing nothing about it?
Sorry I'm late, just catching up. I agree we need to stop talking about it and flood all their sponsors with comments about this family they support. I'm beyond angry you guys. He has crossed a line with this. This channel needs to be stopped NOW!! Jon NEEDS TO BE BANNED!! FROM EVERYTHING!! I'm going to catch up now but had to comment. I'm shaking I'm so upset. Sorry y'all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think this is also why he so obviously favours the girls and uses them disproportionally often in thumbnails, vlogs, etc. compared to the boys: he knows it's what people want to see. The boys are lucky and unlucky at the same time, they don't get exploited as much, but they won't get nearly as much attention as their sisters.

I remember Anna saying how Jonathan completely spoils Alessia and that's why Alessia is such a handful. He doesn't spoil her, he's grooming her, unlike Eduardo or Andrea, he has a use for her and needs her to trust him and be happy enough to comply. Breaks my heart, if at least they had a mother who kind of balances this out, but nope
I think you are completely right and that's a sobering thought 😥😥. I've never though of it that way or my mid wouldn't allow it but yes, you're so right. Wow, just wow.....💔💔

I don’t know how the school hasn’t kicked the kids out yet for their parents horrible behaviour. Showing your 7 year old child deep throating a remote control? How disgusting. The fact that you as a parent don’t see anything wrong with it is RED FLAGS all over. How badly does it also reflect their community and school? BAD. Why haven’t other parents spoke up against these two nimwits? I wouldn’t want my kids to have any association with the SJs at all. I know the poor kids lose at the end of the day - they are victims. But there NEEDS to be repercussions.
YES! I agree! Something needs to be done! This is beyond disgusting 😡. Sorry, I'm still behind, I'm know I'm commenting a lot on y'all posts but I just can't handle how far he has crossed the line with this. He KNOWS exactly what he's doing like so many of you have pointed out. We need to get the word out, drama channels like with a crystal ball and def noodles need to be exposing these two. I don't understand how drama channels haven't reported on these guys yet. We need to come together and fight for these kids!!

The kids shouldn't be in them at all.
Yes! Yes! Yes!! No waaaaay should they be in them.

It’s just so disturbing that he has seen these comments about his daughter, said in all sort of disgusting ways... he is aware of them to the point of deleting them as he knows they cast a bad shadow on his content. But he still doesn’t feel the same urge to protect his 7 year old daughter. If he innocently posted that video not realizing how sickos would view it in a dodgy way, and then saw the comments and deleted it. It would be different. But he has posted it. Had 250k views on it. A lot of very (very, very, very) disturbing comments. And he has still kept it up. Why? For what? Is his daughter not his number one priority? Most men that are Fathers would want to contact the police if any other human being insinuated something sexual about their 7 year old daughter... yet this grown ass 40 year old man keeps putting his innocent girl out there in to the world of the internet, that is there forever... for sexual predators. Anna is just as bad. She knows what is going on. And doesn’t feel one protective bone in her body to tell him to take these videos down of her daughter. It’s disturbing beyond words. I really hope that one day soon something comes in to protect these children.
She is to self centered to care. She ONLY worries about herself and HERSELF ONLY 😡😡. She is the most self-centered, conceited, disgusting, mother I have ever come across. She does NOTHING to protect her kids, they are just an inconvenience to her. It truly saddens me to see how people women look up to her and adore her and praise her mothering. I don't understand the blinders these idiots are wearing. It's so plain for all us to see how toxic this family is, why can't everyone else see this?! It's heartbreaking 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly!! Every word of this is spot on. The only way in my opinion to stop them from pimping their kids all over the internet is to make it no longer lucrative. Most brands DO care who they're associating themselves with especially these days. But it's the consumers job to notify them of the real content he puts out, because Gleam and their PR company are the ones who sell the fake bullshit family show. Even when they talk about freebies a quick email or tweet exposing the more disgusting things they do will probably be enough to ensure that company doesn't send them freebies or choose to work with them for profit. The thing is it needs to be a group effort. 1 or 2 ppl contacting brands isn't enough. A few yrs ago there was a whole team of ppl who relentlessly contacted everyone they were working with and it ended costing them loads of money and deals. So much so J made a rant video about it.
Yes yes yes!! Amen!! We MUST stand together and flood their sponsors!

Well I sent an Instagram message to the company that makes peppa pig toys and they haven’t replied so shows how much they care.
Then send it over and over and over again!! DON'T give up after sending only one, flood them with the truth over and over until they respond!!

Please please please tell me someone else heard Anna when Jonathan said “I’m not taking Andrea out with me while I do the bins! He will be running in the road.”

mother of the year genuinely no word of a lie said “We may be lucky!”

🤢 sick witch!
OMG did she really say that? Are you effing serious??!! I can't even.. ...💔💔😥 One day those words may come back to haunt her. I'm a firm believer in words have power, the tongue is a powerful weapon. She thinks and says those sickening words about her own child, she may speak a horrific accident into his life, my blood is boiling. They get worse and worse everyday. Those poor kids need protection ASAP!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There were definitely 69 videos on his own channel prior, I distinctly remember, god knows why, that he wasn't posting anymore after that "because lol". I'm pretty sure that's what he said. What a teenager, I bet he'll stop again when he reaches this number because he hasn't changed
That was a good spot by "Just-opinion" as Jonathan appeared to have gone on a deleting (or made private) spree a few days ago (24th June).

The question I have is, will he have to pay back Youtube all the money he made on these videos, now he has made them private, or will Youtube deduct these minus views from any future views he gains???

Also, interesting, on the Wednesday when he was deleting or making private all these videos, he also claimed to be having a meeting with Youtube???

Screenshot_2020-06-27-07-15-29.png

Reactions: 4
So he’s brought back “his channel” to make silly challenge videos with the kids, I think the meeting he had with youtube was probably about getting monetization for the friendliest friends channel and they said no because children’s content can’t be monetized anymore. So he’s going to do it on his channel so he can make money off the kids there as well. He also said on twitter he will give the friendliest friend channel to the kids when they turn 13 but he’s only doing that because at 13 they can monetize the channel then.
On another note, it’s obvious Jonathan made Anna’s channel banner from the spelling mistake 😂
Videos made for children can still be monitized but you can’t have comments on and it’s targeted adverts so the adverts are strictly for children. Still make money from it though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Videos made for children can still be monitized but you can’t have comments on and it’s targeted adverts so the adverts are strictly for children. Still make money from it though.
But he needs that engagement figure.

I find it quite funny that he put the stalker song videos on private, I guess he does not want the Emily's to see them....... ;)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.