Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I do not buy that Andrea did this. To begin with Jonathan left his room at 11:33, and a minute later Andrea walked in, so surely they would have passed each other in the next room, so why didn't Jonathan pick up that Andrea was heading to his office?

Next If Andrea had made it up stairs ,wouldn't a child his age get distracted with all the gym equipment and never make it to the bathroom and back down stairs in the 5 minute window on the video.

Finally on the video four days ago, Emilia and Eduardo went into that bathroom and hid behind the bath, and all the things that Jonathan complained about getting wet were already on the floor. So how did Andrea get by all the things on the floor to switch on the taps, and then get by them again, to go down stairs without disturbing them in just 5 minutes????
Why I think Jonathan set it up. Just scraping the bottom of the barrel now

Reactions: 21
Besides the fact J still hasn't figured out how to light a subject, then use Lightroom to edit their photos, Anna looks like 💩. Her entire face is one fugly color of beige. All that time wasted applying make-up to look beige. What's the point!?!?
View attachment 154941View attachment 154942
Why are they posing with their YT plaques like this ? Did Cameo get a lot of "Who the F are these people" messages ? Also , they will never get the next one up.... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The water looks blue also in the bath.
How is that? My bath, even my mums never looks like that unless a bath bombs goes in.
I still don't think the kids did this. Jonathan turned it on forgot about it and then later he was like bath flood blame A1 then blame A2. As i said before i can't always turn on my bath taps its a twist you have to really twist it to turn on n keep twisting for it to come out fast.
Just admit to us you did it yourself. It happens i nearly flooded my mums bathroom cause i got into a show lucky she has a overflow so i was lucky.

Reactions: 13
Why are they posing with their YT plaques like this ? Did Cameo get a lot of "Who the F are these people" messages ? Also , they will never get the next one up.... ;)
it's their 10 year vlogging anniversary :rolleyes: 10 years too long in my opinion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally I do not buy that Andrea did this. To begin with Jonathan left his room at 11:33, and a minute later Andrea walked in, so surely they would have passed each other in the next room, so why didn't Jonathan pick up that Andrea was heading to his office?

Next If Andrea had made it up stairs ,wouldn't a child his age get distracted with all the gym equipment and never make it to the bathroom and back down stairs in the 5 minute window on the video.

Finally on the video four days ago, Emilia and Eduardo went into that bathroom and hid behind the bath, and all the things that Jonathan complained about getting wet were already on the floor. So how did Andrea get by all the things on the floor to switch on the taps, and then get by them again, to go down stairs without disturbing them in just 5 minutes????
Just had another thought, the gym was originally his office with lots of expensive equipment, so when the security system was installed, surely there would have been cameras in that room as well, so where is that CCTV footage??

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Hang on I thought him & Anna were having “alone time” when this happened? Was it a quickie in the corridor outside the bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Andrea turning the tap on is even worse! He is at a higher risk of drowning than Alessia, he could’ve hurt himself on all of the gym equipment, he could’ve fallen down the stairs which if I remember correctly are WOODEN. There’s no way Jonathan left the office for one minute, it must’ve taken Andrea at LEAST 5 minutes. Also, I thought Anna and Jonathan were getting it on while all this was happening? Is he contradicting himself now?
Probably had another call from CPS after being reported again, so now trying to change the story! The way these two incompetent twats behave it's almost as if they want the kids taken off them!

Omg I just can’t with Anna obsessing all the time about her getting enough sleep per night! So she was buzzing after a 9 hour sleep and that’s her goal amount of hours to get sleep...but if it’s good enough for her then why not good enough for her children to get enough proper sleep- being woken up in the mornings like some kind of military exercise to fit in with a routine or the older children being woken by the little ones, but all that’s irrelevant I guess as Anna had enough sleep 🙄
And yes like someone else said, if she’s that tired that early she should get checked why, as no one who has that many things done around the house for themselves in a day should be falling asleep before their children! The funny thing is she talks about it like she’s proud of herself for going to bed so early and getting up at the crack of dawn but that’s only to cater for her getting up so early to exercise and do hair and make up for not going anywhere.
Plus it felt like the whole vlog was centred around her showing off multiples times shoe boxes in a cupboard and on a shelf...riveting stuff 👍
Also the whole thing around Alessia being blamed for the bath incident- there is no way he has not done this for anything less than vlog content/ possible insurance claim- he couldn’t run back in his house quick enough to check his security camera when he stacked it down his roly poly hill, but he won’t check first of all to see who actually did it when it came to the safety of their children?!? Literally each time I think they couldn’t be any more pathetic they seem to outdo themselves- also people commenting on the vlog like making it a joke almost how oh it was andrea after all!! How would they feel about encouraging behaviour like this if a child was to seriously get hurt or worse?!
I literally don’t let my children barely in other rooms by themselves (some may think overkill) but I honestly don’t know how you could forgive yourself if something bad happened and it was all down to your own negligence as a parent- and in their case making overpriced crappy little videos for people that can’t see through their behaviour!

Also just to add- agree on the view that he changed his story about bath incident- does anyone notice when Jonathan talks to the camera retelling something he gives a look of guilt like he’s actually convincing himself that it happened- when it most probably definitely didn’t. Noticed that a few times with his facial expression.
Don't know how the witch has the audacity to show off all her bleeping shoes when her own daughter ( Alessia) barely has a pair to her name!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
In today's video at 1:20, Jonathan walks into the flooded room, and all his camera light box equipment is on the table on the right (as we see it). But in yesterday's video at 12:43 Jonathan is acting very shocked but all the camera light box equipment is now on the floor to his right and a plastic bowl is now on the table. So one of these videos must have been staged!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Anna is in bed for 9 hours, but she drinks 1L of water with her dinner so has admitted in the past she wakes up twice to go pee, another potential cause of her exhaustion. Very interesting developments in the case of the flooded bathroom, can't wait to see what happens next!

I knew Anna didn't eat the same pancakes as the kids, you can see these are normal pancakes and she has her special frying pan for her own one.
Screenshot_20200616_080947_com.android.chrome.jpg

All of the white/clearish boxes are Anna's trainers, she has good ones and workout ones, and yet I've only seen her in horrendous fluffy slippers 24/7
Screenshot_20200616_081038_com.android.chrome.jpg

Anna hasn't lost any weight yet, she retains her curvy figure so far
Screenshot_20200616_081255_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
most people are posting laughing faces and thinking its hilarious that there was a "plot twist" :rolleyes: i've only seen one comment that seems actually concerned
Hearing people describe it as a “plot” twist brought me right back to one of the most disturbing parts of the Stacey Dooley doc. Jonathon sees his kids as actors in his “show.” If there was ever a case for child labour laws, this is it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
these two are vile I keep saying it but it is so spooky the way they have all them cameras it is something out of sci fi and would make a brilliant thriller crime scene....these parents are trash

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Quite a few comments on the vlog of people who seem annoyed at Jonathan always blaming Alessia before checking the CCTV footage. It’s not fair to consistently blame Alessia because they see her as their “naughty” child, she isn’t a compulsive liar. First the lamp and now this. He said himself he was very cross at her, I hate to think of her getting scolded by him for something she knows she didn’t do. She must’ve been so confused, and to top it off he even laughs at how he thinks he convinced Alessia it was her. It’s not fair Jonathan!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
When I get deep into my eating disorder I will go to bed super early at night to stop eating. I believe that is part of the reason she goes to bed so early. She is hungry and its a way to save calories.

Also, I assumed that the flooding and blaming the kids was for insurance and or "reasons we have to move to a new house" motive. It did not seem believable at all that the one of the kids did it. My daughter is 8 and doesn't know how to put down the stopper in the tub without help. He would've had to climb in there to put that down and then climb out completely dry? I don't think so.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Anna needs some tests to see why she is so tired all the time
Sleep apnea?
She's bleeping starving! That's why she's so tired all the damn time. This pattern of laying (napping) in bed during the day fully clothed ALWAYS happens when she's back on her ED or pregnant but I doubt she's pregnant. Waking up super early and exercising then not eating enough calories to sustain her makes her tired. I don't believe she eats all of what she shows on her what she's eating in a day videos. Plus she literally has nothing else to do because she's hired help to do everything for her. So sitting around on your ass all day starving will make you hella tired.

Reactions: 19
Maybe Anna has an iron deficiency or something similar as she never eats red meat. I've had an iron deficiency in the past and it makes you very tired all the time.

I also don't get how Anna always manages her 'set' number of hours sleep per night
Just last night I had the most awful stomach cramps that kept me awake until 3am and then I was up at 6am for work! Things happen, you get ill, your kids get ill or they get up in the middle of the night etc. But Anna always manages it somehow there really must be something wrong with her for her to be so tired all the time
Or she's just lazy lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
About the tuna wraps... Doesn't she know you can only eat one or two servings a week of tuna?! Those kids seem to eat it almost every day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No problem atall, we have to all stick together to get these disgusting abusers stopped!!!
Thank you! And yes we do, I want to see Jon and Anal, whomever came up with that name for it I love it 😂) fall flat on their faces! I want to see them actually work for their money and not earn it by making the kids work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
About the tuna wraps... Doesn't she know you can only eat one or two servings a week of tuna?! Those kids seem to eat it almost every day.
He waiting for the chance to use his “baby gets mercury poisoning” title.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Totally agree. It’s such a bizarre way to live. Most couples I know with young children do the bedtime routine, breathe a huge sigh of relief then relish the peace and quiet together for a few hours even if it’s just mustering the energy to fight for control of the remote. Or maybe that’s me. 😄. This going to bed at the same time as the children is so weird. Getting up at 4.30 to work out wtf is that about? They’ve got a nanny so why not use the time she’s there to disappear and do some crap Mariefit routine if you must. She probably is vitamin deficient as the sloppy crap she spends time stirring, burning then reheating is about as nutritious as a bowl of dishwasher.
Honestly I feel like she gets up so early is because she loves to read all the suck up comments telling her how amazing she is and how committed she is to working out. She is sooooo conceited I'm sure she especially loves the comments from other women saying how they admire her because they can't get up that early to work out ect...It feeds her big ego thinking she is a God for getting up so early. All she does is stare at herself in the camera lens, she is essentially making love to her herself the way she admires her self. It's disgusting. I've never seen a more conceited person in my life.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.