Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just can’t with Anna obsessing all the time about her getting enough sleep per night! So she was buzzing after a 9 hour sleep and that’s her goal amount of hours to get sleep...but if it’s good enough for her then why not good enough for her children to get enough proper sleep- being woken up in the mornings like some kind of military exercise to fit in with a routine or the older children being woken by the little ones, but all that’s irrelevant I guess as Anna had enough sleep 🙄
And yes like someone else said, if she’s that tired that early she should get checked why, as no one who has that many things done around the house for themselves in a day should be falling asleep before their children! The funny thing is she talks about it like she’s proud of herself for going to bed so early and getting up at the crack of dawn but that’s only to cater for her getting up so early to exercise and do hair and make up for not going anywhere.
Plus it felt like the whole vlog was centred around her showing off multiples times shoe boxes in a cupboard and on a shelf...riveting stuff 👍
Also the whole thing around Alessia being blamed for the bath incident- there is no way he has not done this for anything less than vlog content/ possible insurance claim- he couldn’t run back in his house quick enough to check his security camera when he stacked it down his roly poly hill, but he won’t check first of all to see who actually did it when it came to the safety of their children?!? Literally each time I think they couldn’t be any more pathetic they seem to outdo themselves- also people commenting on the vlog like making it a joke almost how oh it was andrea after all!! How would they feel about encouraging behaviour like this if a child was to seriously get hurt or worse?!
I literally don’t let my children barely in other rooms by themselves (some may think overkill) but I honestly don’t know how you could forgive yourself if something bad happened and it was all down to your own negligence as a parent- and in their case making overpriced crappy little videos for people that can’t see through their behaviour!

Also just to add- agree on the view that he changed his story about bath incident- does anyone notice when Jonathan talks to the camera retelling something he gives a look of guilt like he’s actually convincing himself that it happened- when it most probably definitely didn’t. Noticed that a few times with his facial expression.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So firstly they blamed the wrong kid and convinced Alessia it was her....secondly they showed the cctv of it being Andrea, whilst Jonathon claims it was “2 minutes” he left the room for. Then claimed Andrea turn the taps on “then straight away” came downstairs again. Perhaps you should look at the times on your cctv Jonathon

First image is Andrea walking in once Jonathon had left. Time 11:34
8ED23061-00C0-466B-B654-D4BEB21F35CA.png

Now is Andrea leaving....time 11:39
1A6B0849-28B9-42D3-A92C-34B7AB8EAB05.png

Are you telling me, no one realised Andrea was gone for NEARLY 6 MINUTES!!
As said previously, he could have drowned!

Jonathons main focus was “it wasn’t the child we thought it was”
No, perhaps you’re focus should be “he could have drowned” or seeing as Andrea, and alessia, are capable of doing this - BABY PROOFING the house?!
Or I dunno, WATCHING YOUR CHILDREN

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
😱😱😱 so a 1 and half year old walks freely about a huge house and noone notices, he goes up a flight of stairs that if I remember rightly have no hand rail, goes into a room full of heavy weights and God knows how many other dangerous things, obviously looking for mummy and daddy!! Looks in bathroom and decides to play with the water cus daddy shows him how fun it was a couple weeks ago , and people think this is how to parent!!! I'm beyond disgusted and they seriously need reporting totally unfit parents and they are so damm lucky he didnt reach in the water after the mouse!!
So why blame alleaia yesterday then???? They must have looked at the CCTV, or was it let's just blame always cus she goes all giggly when we ask her!! If they then punished her for it like they did the lamp how must have that little girl felt😪 somone needs to take them kids away from that pair of total idiots and keep them safe!!! I'm fuming right now hearing this!!!🤬🤬🤬
So yesterday they blamed A1 and punish her for it and today they are blaming A2?! Can't you report videos on YouTube? Can't we all report it as child abuse or inappropriate material or something?!! Gosh they anger me sooo much, heck y'all witnessed that yesterday 😉🤦 This channel needs to end ASAP! They do NOT deserve those kids. One of these days their luck will run out and one of the kids are going to be seriously hurt 😠.The horrible thing is, they would probably vlog the whole incident for views and sympathy. Anal and Jon lose hundreds of followers a day on Instagram 😂 I love it! How are the comments in today's vlogs? Is anyone calling them out at all or are they all suck up comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why oh why are they letting that baby just walk around freely without supervision.
Absolutely terrible. No excuses. You watch your kids. You don't let them wonder round a huge house alone.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Even worse that its Andrea after they took him on holiday and taught him how to faceplant into deep water. So now he's in the house minutes away from jumping and knocking himself out, face down into the bath, expecting to float and receive the same praise and claps from his dimwit parents

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So yesterday they blamed A1 and punish her for it and today they are blaming A2?! Can't you report videos on YouTube? Can't we all report it as child abuse or inappropriate material or something?!! Gosh they anger me sooo much, heck y'all witnessed that yesterday 😉🤦 This channel needs to end ASAP! They do NOT deserve those kids. One of these days their luck will run out and one of the kids are going to be seriously hurt 😠.The horrible thing is, they would probably vlog the whole incident for views and sympathy. Anal and Jon lose hundreds of followers a day on Instagram 😂 I love it! How are the comments in today's vlogs? Is anyone calling them out at all or are they all suck up comments?
most people are posting laughing faces and thinking its hilarious that there was a "plot twist" :rolleyes: i've only seen one comment that seems actually concerned

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Sorry for replying to my own comment but Chris I wanted to say thank you for your kind words 💖❤ I appreciate it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why oh why are they letting that baby just walk around freely without supervision.
Absolutely terrible. No excuses. You watch your kids. You don't let them wonder round a huge house alone.
They should be engaging him with activities! Just boggles my mind that they have 4 healthy children yet hardly interact with them. Once Anna finishes breastfeeding that's it, never interacts with them again. Child proof the house, lock the doors of the rooms you don't want them in. But most of all just BE WITH THEM!!

Also noticed that when Jonathan was talking to Eduardo, Emilia pushed in again and Eduardo pulled her away. Poor boy is always interrupted by Emilia, she needs to learn some respect and manners.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Can Andrea even open the doors or reach the taps ? How would he know to put down the plug ? Sounds even me plausible

Reactions: 23
Do you think Anna's channel revival and all those creepy mother of 4 pictures she was taking, have anything to do with maybe (re)making her own name and own money? A strategic move in a dead marriage

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can Andrea even open the doors or reach the taps ? How would he know to put down the plug ? Sounds even me plausible
Honesly wouldn't be surprised if Jonathan did it himself and shoved Andrea in to make it look like he did it for the vlog content.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe Anna has an iron deficiency or something similar as she never eats red meat. I've had an iron deficiency in the past and it makes you very tired all the time.

I also don't get how Anna always manages her 'set' number of hours sleep per night
Just last night I had the most awful stomach cramps that kept me awake until 3am and then I was up at 6am for work! Things happen, you get ill, your kids get ill or they get up in the middle of the night etc. But Anna always manages it somehow there really must be something wrong with her for her to be so tired all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Besides the fact J still hasn't figured out how to light a subject, then use Lightroom to edit their photos, Anna looks like 💩. Her entire face is one fugly color of beige. All that time wasted applying make-up to look beige. What's the point!?!?
Screenshot_20200615-153558-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20200615-153833-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The ‘alone time’ that he was alluding to was shown in today’s vlog. With Jonathan’s dodgy editing it is easy to tell what happened on Saturday and what happened on Sunday by their outfits.

Saturday when the incident happened - J in grey T-shirt, A in blue singlet.
Sunday - J in white T-shirt, A in green singlet.

As others said above, Andrea was in the bathroom for 5-6 minutes by himself.

- Jonathan going through the shoes in the kitchen he was in a grey T-shirt (Saturday)

- Anna going through her shoes in blue top (Saturday). Before it cuts to J in the car he says we’ve got 10 minutes left. I don’t know how Cameo works but do they set a deadline and therefore they had 10 minutes left to make their videos so they get paid?

- As stated above they were wearing the blue top and grey T-shirt in the cameos. Giving Andrea or Alessia or whoever plenty of time to flood the bathroom (and potentially drown) 😡

Side note: why does a woman who NEVER leaves her house have so many shoes. Especially trainers - since she works out barefoot and only in her house?? This is coming from a shoe lover. What an absolute waste! They have plenty of rooms in their house that they don’t use. Why not use those for her out of season shoe storage instead? Honestly for someone who likes to be organised she is the most disorganised person. She just makes out like she’s organised because she stretches everything out. It takes her an entire day to do a task it takes most mothers 10 minutes.

She has absolutely nothing going on in her life that’s why she talks about her sleep constantly. She’s got nothing else to talk about, that and she’s more self involved than Narcissus.

Rant over sorry!

• Heart
  • Angry
Sorry for replying to my own comment but Chris I wanted to say thank you for your kind words 💖❤ I appreciate it!!
No problem atall, we have to all stick together to get these disgusting abusers stopped!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The reason Anna is tired is because she doesn't bleeping do ANYTHING! She is a sloth, I've never seen a 32yo able-bodied woman move so slowly. My day is go-go-go and I don't even think about being tired, but if I ever get a chance to have a lazy day I'm absolutely shattered by the evening. Doing nothing is seriously exhausting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Flooding the house definitely staged for one reason or another... it's their 10years on YouTube need to get that attention dragging it over two videos...
Marketing and selling your brand is one thing, but this is again beyond desperate embarrassing...
He tried so many times to get viral, but its fail after fail... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Maybe Anna has an iron deficiency or something similar as she never eats red meat. I've had an iron deficiency in the past and it makes you very tired all the time.

I also don't get how Anna always manages her 'set' number of hours sleep per night
Just last night I had the most awful stomach cramps that kept me awake until 3am and then I was up at 6am for work! Things happen, you get ill, your kids get ill or they get up in the middle of the night etc. But Anna always manages it somehow there really must be something wrong with her for her to be so tired all the time
Totally agree. It’s such a bizarre way to live. Most couples I know with young children do the bedtime routine, breathe a huge sigh of relief then relish the peace and quiet together for a few hours even if it’s just mustering the energy to fight for control of the remote. Or maybe that’s me. 😄. This going to bed at the same time as the children is so weird. Getting up at 4.30 to work out wtf is that about? They’ve got a nanny so why not use the time she’s there to disappear and do some crap Mariefit routine if you must. She probably is vitamin deficient as the sloppy crap she spends time stirring, burning then reheating is about as nutritious as a bowl of dishwasher.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So firstly they blamed the wrong kid and convinced Alessia it was her....secondly they showed the cctv of it being Andrea, whilst Jonathon claims it was “2 minutes” he left the room for. Then claimed Andrea turn the taps on “then straight away” came downstairs again. Perhaps you should look at the times on your cctv Jonathon

First image is Andrea walking in once Jonathon had left. Time 11:34
View attachment 154900

Now is Andrea leaving....time 11:39View attachment 154902

Are you telling me, no one realised Andrea was gone for NEARLY 6 MINUTES!!
As said previously, he could have drowned!

Jonathons main focus was “it wasn’t the child we thought it was”
No, perhaps you’re focus should be “he could have drowned” or seeing as Andrea, and alessia, are capable of doing this - BABY PROOFING the house?!
Or I dunno, WATCHING YOUR CHILDREN
Personally I do not buy that Andrea did this. To begin with Jonathan left his room at 11:33, and a minute later Andrea walked in, so surely they would have passed each other in the next room, so why didn't Jonathan pick up that Andrea was heading to his office?

Next If Andrea had made it up stairs ,wouldn't a child his age get distracted with all the gym equipment and never make it to the bathroom and back down stairs in the 5 minute window on the video.

Finally on the video four days ago, Emilia and Eduardo went into that bathroom and hid behind the bath, and all the things that Jonathan complained about getting wet were already on the floor. So how did Andrea get by all the things on the floor to switch on the taps, and then get by them again, to go down stairs without disturbing them in just 5 minutes????

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.