Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Eduardo also look thin.
Anna stop staving your children.
Stop waking them up their will get up when want to if sleep in all day let them children need sleep more then us adults.
Feed them proper food. Give them fruit n veg.
Do a sunday roast its not that hard. Do some food thats not Italian, German or what ever else. Do British food for a change.
Your children's health is important.
But what I am seeing your slowly killing them with sugar, salt and not much on the plate.
Start to think about them and not you for a change
The poor kid looks so malnourished and sleep deprived it hurts to see.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't stop laughing to myself about the flooding.. LOL they were getting busy upstairs shagging in the afternoon whilst Alessia was getting busy flooding the house LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Did you see the part where he opened the door to the IT cupboard with all the servers and all the water was all over all his technology gear? I wonder how much financial damage was done and can they claim on the house insurance?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There are still people supporting them, saying its hard to watch four kids! Yes I'm sure it is, however you can do things to stop them getting into dangerous situations, you know like having time alone when the kids are safe in bed and childproofing the house. bleeping ridiculous, how blind can you be, there's a time to feel each other up (that's what they claim they were doing) and the middle of the day while the children are running around solo is not the time. The nanny must have weekends off I'm thinking because this happened Sunday based on Anna's clothes.

Reactions: 17
We understand your view. You don't have to post it again and again after people say they've watched the vlogs. I don't watch on YouTube I watch on Toogles so they don't make anything from it, it's entirely to find things like today's, blaming a 3 year old for flooding the house while unattended for god knows how long. It feels like you're attacking everytime someone mentions they watched the vlog and while I'm sure that's not your intention, just keep in mind that just because we watched the vlog, doesn't mean they made anything or got a view from us.
I sincerely apologise, it has come across that way and I'm ashamed. Thank you for kindly pointing out my behavior. I will not make any excuse for myself. I'm just so angry with all that has come out about family vloggers lately...Myka Stauffer, 8 passengers, Tyson from Gardner Squad Quad, someone mentioned Ingrahm family(not sure who that is), there are more but I'm drawing a blank. Now you have Jon walking on thin ice by talking to young fans of theirs. It has made me so worked up and has truly made me sick to my stomach. I came on here while angry and took it all on you guys. I came off as judging all that watch them and that is not right of me, again, please forgive me each and every one of you if you can find it in your heart to do so. I would love to see this sick family come to an end and stop earning cash off their kids back. I do not want to complain anymore but I want to do something! Start a petition, email the CEO of YouTube, email so congressman , I want to do something to have these kids be protected. I'm not sure where to start. Does anyone have any ideas? If you guys would have me, I would still like to come here, read, keep up on kids and how they are doing, comment here and there but trust me, I will NOT EVER again come off like I did earlier. I was wrong and I am ashamed of myself honestly. Everyone on this board is very respectful and it's refreshing to see so I don't blame you guys for getting so upset with me. I deserved the anger, I'm humble enough to admit my faults. If you do not want to see on this forum, I understand. Again please accept my apologies 💗. Thank you.

Gross having alone time when your kids are up and about!

Nobody here is supporting the cunts!! There's ways of watching without giving them views or money! How would anyone know what tit they get up to if no one watches? How can they be reported for their tit if no one can see what they're doing?!
You're right and I apologise. Please forgive me for my
Gross having alone time when your kids are up and about!

Nobody here is supporting the cunts!! There's ways of watching without giving them views or money! How would anyone know what tit they get up to if no one watches? How can they be reported for their tit if no one can see what they're doing?!
You're right, please forgive me and the way I came across. You have every right to be angry at me. I'm truly, very sorry. Please forgive me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
there is no way in all the 9 realms, heaven, hell or anywhere else ...that i believe those 2 were having a quick shag. or a long one. or any physical contact of any kind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I sincerely apologise, it has come across that way and I'm ashamed. Thank you for kindly pointing out my behavior. I will not make any excuse for myself. I'm just so angry with all that has come out about family vloggers lately...Myka Stauffer, 8 passengers, Tyson from Gardner Squad Quad, someone mentioned Ingrahm family(not sure who that is), there are more but I'm drawing a blank. Now you have Jon walking on thin ice by talking to young fans of theirs. It has made me so worked up and has truly made me sick to my stomach. I came on here while angry and took it all on you guys. I came off as judging all that watch them and that is not right of me, again, please forgive me each and every one of you if you can find it in your heart to do so. I would love to see this sick family come to an end and stop earning cash off their kids back. I do not want to complain anymore but I want to do something! Start a petition, email the CEO of YouTube, email so congressman , I want to do something to have these kids be protected. I'm not sure where to start. Does anyone have any ideas? If you guys would have me, I would still like to come here, read, keep up on kids and how they are doing, comment here and there but trust me, I will NOT EVER again come off like I did earlier. I was wrong and I am ashamed of myself honestly. Everyone on this board is very respectful and it's refreshing to see so I don't blame you guys for getting so upset with me. I deserved the anger, I'm humble enough to admit my faults. If you do not want to see on this forum, I understand. Again please accept my apologies 💗. Thank you.

You're right, please forgive me and the way I came across. You have every right to be angry at me. I'm truly, very sorry. Please forgive me.
Thank you for your apology, I was beginning to feel like I couldn’t admit to watching them. But we are all here together united in our concern for the kids mostly.
NOW if you want to get really annoyed go and watch the Inghams. In fact no, go to a You Tube channel called Dougal and he will fill you in with all their terrible antics. ( especially the groomer father Chris.) Then go to the Ingham Tattle page ( I am only a lurker there) and have a belly laugh. Their haters are sooo funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
there is no way in all the 9 realms, heaven, hell or anywhere else ...that i believe those 2 were having a quick shag. or a long one. or any physical contact of any kind.

Absolutely no way, the fact he mentioned it and then also alluded to it again in the comments just shows it didn't happen. You wouldn't feel the need to keep saying it if it was true and it was normal life. Feeling eachother up is not on Anna's half hourly schedule. He found her lay about in bed in the middle of the day and sat on the end of the bed asking her if she was ever going to make a video or look her kids in the eyes

Reactions: 16
I agree. There’s is no way.

Johnathan WISHES 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I agree with you. Lying is in their DNA. Whenever one of the kids injure themselves or a major accident in the house happens those two horrible people make up bullshit to cover their negligent stinking arse and blame their innocent children when they are the ones who have failed in being ethically responsible parents . They disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread idea:

While Jonathan sticks other things in other body parts, Alessia sticks a plug in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my word I may just win the next thread title 😦 never has this happened haha sad little life I lead!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thing is I used to feel like you too. But after they got away with the cold showers with Alessia I just gave up even feeling angry anymore. They are like Teflon. Nothing seems to stick.

Reactions: 5
So if they were having a bit of afternoon delight yesterday I suppose the pregnancy test will be today 🤮🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
When something happens and cps is calling do they say “Sorry, we were having sex and did not mind the kids” then cps is like “oh, if you were having sex then of-course, the kid must be in fault and you should totally be cross with the child. a cold shower would not do any harm also!” It baffles me how can they not see what THEY AS PARENTS are doing wrong??? I would be mortified and so embarrassed to even tell to my mom or best friend that I let something like this happen. Of course accidents happen, but this is purely thanks to not supervising your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.