Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think they set Alessia up so they could claim on insurance? They're desperate to get the bathrooms done........

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What gets me is how the bath can over flow. Dont baths still have the over flow part cause I know my bath does n most of my familes bath have it so flooding doesn't happen.
Plus surely you would hear the bolier or hear water running somewhere in that house depending on where the pipes go and boiler.
But i feel this was a set up in some way. Not watching the vlog. But how can a 3 year old turn a turn on fast i have problems with my own taps.
Maybe lock up all the doors in that other area. Cause we have seen the two As run around then break something. Now a flood upstairs in other part of house.
A2 badly injured.
Whats next??

If their where having sex their shouldn't of been at that time of day. One of the kids could of walked in. Thats why u do it at late night but cause Princess Anna needs her beauty sleep n get up at stupid o'clock to exercise their had to do it then. NO.

Plus Es cant look after the two As on their own their want to play or stare at ipad. Just shows the nanny wasn't at the house.

Also saw this on my Instagram this morning but Jonathan doesn't care at all. He thinks its okay. Sick B.
Screenshot_20200615-112947_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
I HATE how he said that 'Alessia is my Karma'. It's not the first time, either.

From the comments:

" Would love to see the security footage of her running out of the bathroom! Could you see if Andrea was with her or the water flowing from the cameras up there? "

Hmmmm..... he's used indoor CCTV footage so often, why not use it now....? with some 'cute' music.........
Once again, just like with Andrea's accident, things do not add up here.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I agree. There’s is no way.

Johnathan WISHES 😂
Her face said it all... they didn’t do anything. She was cooking her slop, while he was ruining the garden. Leaving the older kids to look after the younger ones. They are so lucky the A’s didn’t drown or get burns from the hot water.

But I also think... did they do this for views and was it all a set up.

Why would they want to keep confirming what bad parents they are. Maybe they are hoping now someone will offer to renovate their bathrooms. Who really knows what real with them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do we think they set Alessia up so they could claim on insurance? They're desperate to get the bathrooms done........
Exactly what I was thinking...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Insurance will only cover damage caused so the floor/ceiling repairs, J’s coats etc. There’s nothing wrong with the bathroom fittings so they wouldn’t be covered for replacement. It’ll only be what’s flood damaged.

Reactions: 7
Please don’t buy into his narrative about alone time. There’s no chance, unless Anna was absolutely desperate to burn some access calories.... I don’t watch them but I would expect they were rowing or it was a set up. He’s so desperate for attention, it’s embarrassing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Please don’t buy into his narrative about alone time. There’s no chance, unless Anna was absolutely desperate to burn some access calories.... I don’t watch them but I would expect they were rowing or it was a set up. He’s so desperate for attention, it’s embarrassing!
She’s repulsed by him. By alone time they mean Anna locked in her bedroom and Joan locked in the sitting room with his bottle of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely no way, the fact he mentioned it and then also alluded to it again in the comments just shows it didn't happen. You wouldn't feel the need to keep saying it if it was true and it was normal life. Feeling eachother up is not on Anna's half hourly schedule. He found her lay about in bed in the middle of the day and sat on the end of the bed asking her if she was ever going to make a video or look her kids in the eyes
maybe it did happen and the reason he’s mentioning it so much is cause it’s the first time she’s let him near her in months so he’s like a giddy kid 🤢😂

Also, i agree that it’s odd that for every other accident, there’s been cctv footage (apart from Andreas facial injury which we all suspect was caused differently to how they said) but there’s no footage for this one either? I know there won’t be a camera in the bathroom but there is one in the office outside the bathroom, no footage of her running away like he claims she did?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They were having sex, that’s why they weren’t watching the children

So he’s all affectionate to Alessia and just completely dismisses Eduardo. Poor boy always seems so upset and Low

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s repulsed by him. By alone time they mean Anna locked in her bedroom and Joan locked in the sitting room with his bottle of wine.
Na the lazy witch was in bed on her phone and jonny was probly outside, shes always leaving them to fend for themselves , just not how a parent should behave😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have found an interesting coincidence about them having sex bullshit story timeline. I think they were filming cameo and left the kids to fend for themselves in that time. They are wearing the same clothing in the vlog and on cameo. They posted and filmed 9 cameo videos. Which would have taken some time. bleeping idiots.
158A4F99-29C3-4EBD-9C88-DEB08AE23257.jpeg

CAMEO
3F9F74E7-E1FF-4217-AA38-C529B7110221.jpeg

VLOG

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He will be claiming for his Burberry and Balmain coats to. Who leaves coats like that in a bathroom? Oh I know Jono because A has all the wardrobe space.
I did think it was a bit weird that he had three of his favourite jackets on the floor of a bathroom, including one that he hasn't worn since his festival themed school event that Izzy planned on his behalf. Now its been pointed out it wouldn't shock me if he wanted the insurance money to pay something off, "because its not the main house" they could live without it

Reactions: 15
Thank you for your apology, I was beginning to feel like I couldn’t admit to watching them. But we are all here together united in our concern for the kids mostly.
NOW if you want to get really annoyed go and watch the Inghams. In fact no, go to a You Tube channel called Dougal and he will fill you in with all their terrible antics. ( especially the groomer father Chris.) Then go to the Ingham Tattle page ( I am only a lurker there) and have a belly laugh. Their haters are sooo funny.
Thank you! I did come across as judging and I will NOT do that again! Oh boy I don't know if I want to check them out lol I'll go there pages and read maybe 😂 thanks again for being kind! ,💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did think it was a bit weird that he had three of his favourite jackets on the floor of a bathroom, including one that he hasn't worn since his festival themed school event that Izzy planned on his behalf. Now its been pointed out it wouldn't shock me if he wanted the insurance money to pay something off, "because its not the main house" they could live without it
They were in one of those fabric round bins that pop up. I guess the bottom got soaked.
but because he had to show us, he only turned the tap off, kept the plug in, and started dragging the coats out with one hand as he was holding the camera......

Reactions: 4
Thing is I used to feel like you too. But after they got away with the cold showers with Alessia I just gave up even feeling angry anymore. They are like Teflon. Nothing seems to stick.
And that is frustrating isn't it. They get by with soooo much it's disgusting!

Reactions: 8
I have found an interesting coincidence about them having sex bullshit story timeline. I think they were filming cameo and left the kids to fend for themselves in that time. They are wearing the same clothing in the vlog and on cameo. They posted and filmed 9 cameo videos. Which would have taken some time. bleeping idiots.
View attachment 154621
CAMEO
View attachment 154622
VLOG
So they just leave 4 kids to fend for themselves while they lock themselves away to film for a few bucks? Cause obviously the nanny wasn’t there. Seriously these two are the most irresponsible “adults” I have ever come across. I honestly don’t know how those kids are still alive. And if it was really Alessia who ran the bath (I have my doubts too) then they should be thankful they didn’t walk in to find her or another kid drowned in that tub.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 154621
CAMEO
View attachment 154622
VLOG
I think you could be spot on there!!! 🤔🤔🤭
Upsets me tho that if A1 did do the bath(still not convinced on that story) then the poor thing must have been looking for her mummy or daddy!! Poor thing😪
His major expensive 'designer ' coats were just dumped on the floor in one of there bathrooms🤔🤔 hmmmm I'd have mine hung up in a wardrobe with a cover on!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This is what I suspected. Thanks for finding evidence. (y)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.