Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They make me so angry! Alessia could've bloody drowned! They left her unattended for who knows how long with a bloody bath tub at the other end of the house, no one would've heard her if she fell in! And he has the nerve to be cross with her because his stupid coats got WET, which he somehow thinks ruined them?! She's 3 and needs supervision from her parents, YOU BLOODY FAILED HER, not the other way around!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Well done A1 and A2 👏👏👏 . Shows how irresponsible these two are. Glad the A's weren't hurt though. And yet again not a thank you for the lol stuff. The insta and Twitter numbers are still falling A lost 1402 on insta and 2660 on Twitter. J lost 1528 on Instagram and 2502 on Twitter in 6 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They make me so angry! Alessia could've bloody drowned! They left her unattended for who knows how long with a bloody bath tub at the other end of the house, no one would've heard her if she fell in! And he has the nerve to be cross with her because his stupid coats got WET, which he somehow thinks ruined them?! She's 3 and needs supervision from her parents, YOU BLOODY FAILED HER, not the other way around!
You need eyes everywhere when you have young kids. I work with 2-4 year olds and literally can have a child right by me and I turn around for one second and they're on the other side of the room doing something else! Anna needs to get out the bloody kitchen and Jonathan stop destroying the garden and be with your kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
i knew from watching jon’a tiktoks where andy and alessia are giving toilet water to jon as a “joke” was going to back fire on him, also the water was HOT water, one of the kids could of got scalded, also i noticed in a vlog that Alessia wanted water because she was thirsty when it was time to go to bed and jon went into the bath room and got her water (well made her drink from his palms cause there was no glass) this could sound crazy but maybe She was thirsty again and she automatically thinks (not bother her parents) and goes to turn on the bath (where she can reach) but turns the hot water tap on and obviously runs away, this wouldn’t be surprising cause in jons joke toilet water tiktok she probably thinks that’s a place to get water and drink it.
Exactly! She did not intentionally think to cause so much damage. No child does that on purpose. Not at three. She was doing learned behavior, and didn't know how to turn off the tap, or like you said, it was hot and she ran away.

Reactions: 18
I have to say LOL dolls are just ugly, and they aren't meant for A-1 and A-2. The packaging says for ages five and up. The tiny pieces are hazardous that is why JOJO they got sent to E-1 and E-2 only you dumb@$$.
I couldn't believe that he was jokingly pointing out A-1's fault of flooding the bathroom. Her punishment should be over and done with and not pointed out for everyone to know. It teaches her nothing to sit and laugh about it while she lies and says it wasn't her. Of course, she's going to deny it she's three and is learning to get away with bad behaviors and trying to blame her brother.
Jojo should be glad that it was only a computer mouse that was at the bottom of the bathtub, but since he's wife goes to bed at sunset I guess he will take it anytime he can get it and not worry about what in the hell the kids are doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
bull crap excuse, normal people/couples, hook up after kids are safe in their bed, these idiots, blessed with 4 beautiful children and keep endangering them both online and at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Lock your office if you aren't in there. You have young children and if you have parts of the house you would never know they would be in, make in inaccessible. It's not hard.

She is as deep as a puddle. ‘It’s our 10 year vlogging anniversary today, you can go back to our first vlog from 10 years ago and see it, which is crazy.’ No tit Sherlock!

Then she goes on ‘I wanted to do something special for it, I wanted to take a big family picture, but everyone was tired and hungry when I wanted to take the picture (as she eye rolls) and then I was like it’s not even worth the effort so I didnt’

First of all it’s your ‘JOB’ to promote yourself and you can’t even be bothered. It just shows that longevity does not equal professionalism. Her idea of something special is taking a picture - which they do ALL the time. Why not do something actually special like take your kids - you know the ones who make you all the money - on a trip to the beach or a fun game day even in your massive backyard?? What a twit.

‘It’s hard to take a picture when Jonathan has to be in the picture because there is no one to call the kids’ ummmm what about the nanny?? You know the one who is minding your kids while you get lost in the mirror or your phone? Or get the nanny to take a candid photo rather than lining them up like a school photo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This is why WE NEED TO STOP SUPPORTING THEM! My gosh, how can y'all watch and support them when they do crap like this?! STOP SUPPORTING THE EXPLOTATION OF KIDS!!!! I don't understand how can you support or even hate watch a family that is so very toxic. We come here to complain about them, are disgusted by the treatment of their kids, disgusted by Jon's Tic Toks involving the kids, how much the kids have to work ect...but yet you still watch and in turn line their pockets and play into the the explotation of their kids . You watch and then come here to complain, I don't get it. You KNOW ITS WRONG, YOU KNOW THEY EXPLOIT THEIR KIDS, but you still watch. Someone explain to me what I'm missing, why do you still watch? I'm NOT judging you , you want to hate watch go right a head but at this point, I hope you feel guilty for participating in exploting of their kids 😡😥
I actually stopped watching before Alessia was born. Plenty of people here can’t stomach them to watch them. And I think by alone time they mean Johnny was begging for sex while Anna was ignoring him and admiring herself on her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is actually disgusting if true that they had their alone time 🤢 while their 3 year old puts themselves in a situation where she could have potentially drowned!! What’s worse is they see absolutely nothing wrong with any of this!

that reminded me- at this point I almost feel like they set these potential situations up for vlog content! Like the other day when Andrea was in the toilet. Didn’t any one notice how when Jonathan was filming he left him at the point where he could basically see him going for the toilet then turned his back on him at that moment! Then it’s like he waited long enough so he could check and see what he was doing- they honestly should be ashamed of themselves putting their children in these situations!

• Heart
Lock your office if you aren't in there. You have young children and if you have parts of the house you would never know they would be in, make in inaccessible. It's not hard.
I 100% agree! They are also so lucky that only the computer mouse was put into the bath. I assume with it being his office there is actually loads of electrics/equipment in there. The poor kids could've electrocuted themselves!

They left a 3yo and a nearly 2yo unattended for long enough that they could walk over to the other side of the house to the office, turn on the bath and have it fill up so much that it floods the office. I don't know about you lot but my bath takes about 20-30 mins to fill up completely (not overflowing) depending on how high the taps are on. I imagine with the A's being so small they only turned on one tap and it was on fairly low meaning in reality the kids were unattended for what? An hour? Longer? I'm not being rude but any time a kid under 5 goes quiet/dissapears for longer than 10 mins under my watch I go investiagte because they're probably doing something they shouldn't be! The door to the office part of the house should be locked or the handle moved to higher on the door where the kids can't reach it (upside down handles work for a while too :ROFLMAO:).

It amazes me that every time these people get so lucky. Yes, accidents happen with kids. It's easy to take your eyes of them and something happens. I'm a mom, I get it. But they are so lucky that none of their accidents have led to serious injuries or worse. I've had broken arms while I've been having a wee - yet this family seem to never watch their kids and nothing like that happens! (I'm glad the kids don't get seriuosly hurt it just baffles me) Their luck is going to run out some day and that scares me! God knows what will happen if they don't buck their ideas up and actually start watching the kids. (this includes you too nanny! you are also responsible for those children!)

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

Charged 33 quid to watch the kids fall with ease and hubby force fed goats cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a bit ironic that Alessia filled that bath with hot water, as I am guessing she ended up getting a cold shower

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestions

The kids are in danger the parents like the danger just to get loads of blinger

She wants the kids gone as she no longer cares for them. She only cared when their were younger now older someone else cares for them

He chats to young lasses take away their money as his wife no longer love him so his happiness as to lay some where else

Reactions: 2
THIS!!!
Makes me so upset, they take those children for granted. They don’t care. It’s horrible to watch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.