SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing the victim for having a nanny šŸ¤£. The poor poor holy shepherd.

Everyone knows they have a nanny. No one begruges them having a nanny. "Trolls" even think it's a good thing, for the good of their kids.

Next they'll be saying they don't all go out as a family for autonomy. Well, sounds like they're already saying it. Whatever excuse to be away from the kids. We know more about these kids than child actors, the kids of A list celebs and even children in the royal family.
Yes thatā€™ll be Jonathan living in his fantasy land in his head again, thinking what the most ludicrous thing people can take pity on them about.
Absolutely right nobody cares they have a nanny, itā€™s their attitude that has caught peopleā€™s attention over it all during this pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread #22 and the award for parent of the year goes tooo........... the saccoe- joly Nanny!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
the IRONY of Jonathan saying ā€œthis is the Anna, Jonathan E, E, A and A showā€ and everyone who works for them deserves their anonymity & normal lives as they didnā€™t choose to be online .... er, did the kids choose this Jonathan? Why donā€™t they deserve anonymity?

Sorry for the double post but ā€œIā€™m protecting the identity and the security of my family by not disclosing other peopleā€!! Does he hear himself ???? Why not protect the identity and security of your kids by, idk, NOT DISCLOSING THEM? Deluded

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
the IRONY of Jonathan saying ā€œthis is the Anna, Jonathan E, E, A and A showā€ and everyone who works for them deserves their anonymity & normal lives as they didnā€™t choose to be online .... er, did the kids choose this Jonathan? Why donā€™t they deserve anonymity?

Sorry for the double post but ā€œIā€™m protecting the identity and the security of my family by not disclosing other peopleā€!! Does he hear himself ???? Why not protect the identity and security of your kids by, idk, NOT DISCLOSING THEM? Deluded
The more he talks the more he makes himself look like such an idiot. Whatā€™s funnier is when he goes into one of those rants and his demeanour changes, and it looks like heā€™s re reading a script heā€™s wrote and then finishes with like sorry for getting carried away etc when he planned it all out, it never just happened to be a conversation.

Reactions: 21
The more he talks the more he makes himself look like such an idiot. Whatā€™s funnier is when he goes into one of those rants and his demeanour changes, and it looks like heā€™s re reading a script heā€™s wrote and then finishes with like sorry for getting carried away etc when he planned it all out, it never just happened to be a conversation.
100%, unfortunately for him the difference between something pre written/articulated and him speaking off the cuff is very obvious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I'm glad to see a lot of backlash in the comments. I've noticed several people pointing out how the way Jonathan spoke was manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#22 nanny's been to the beach, nanny's been to the park.. Where's daddy going on these runs after dark

Nanny can cope with 4, daddy's boozy in his shed, mummy's in bed dreaming off less kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly! Honestly I hope she comes to her senses before the six week holidays, no clubs will be open and those twits would have to look after their kids by themselves.

On the subject of schools, whilst I would be happy for my children to go back to school, the places are limited, and if you donā€™t have to for job reasons, then I do not agree with taking those places. There are three adults at home.

But thatā€™s Anna all over, selfishly thinking of herself all the time. I wonder if the Nanny will be tasked in driving them to and from school.
Just like the lazy witch still has her shopping delivered , when either of them are perfectly capable of going out and getting their shopping! witch has been in quarantine for the last 5 years!

I'm a dental hygienist. His teeth aren't rotten they are heavily stained. He doesn't have his teeth cleaned it appears nor does he take care of his oral hygiene. I thought he was going to have Invisalign like Anal, but I guess that didn't work out.
I think he smokes too!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's all a lie! They are not mobbed by adoring fans on the streets. They never leave the damn house.
The truth is their giant narcissistic egos won't allow them to admit outloud they're crappy parents who dump their parenting responsibilities off on a nanny. How would they get all of their ass kissing comments about being great parents if they exposed the truth. They had those kids for views and money period. It makes them relatable to claim raising so many kids during a lockdown is so hard. Problem is all of their viewers don't have fulltime help like they do. They know they can't sell their bullshit story if the nanny doing all the work is exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Andrea's eating the batter of whatever gross thing Anna is making, and she scratches him behind the ear, like she does the dogs! She did the exact same scratch to one of the dogs in the same story.
Screenshot_20200531_082138_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Andrea's eating the batter of whatever gross thing Anna is making, and she scratches him behind the ear, like she does the dogs! She did the exact same scratch to one of the dogs in the same story.
View attachment 141961
You can see the remains of his black eye. When she talks to him he never reacts/acknowledges or interacts with her, usually a baby lights up when they are with their mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
SacconeJolys #22 - No-one cares youā€™ve got a nanny, Jonā€™s our past Annaā€™s bedtime cause sheā€™s a granny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion:

SacconeJoly's Mantra - Believe me, adore she, like what you see & hear our victim plea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So after tonightā€™s vlog itā€™s blindingly obvious that Anna/Jon read here- hello šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Couple of questions Iā€™d love you to cover in another blog:

1. If itā€™s Johnathan/PR team reading- why arenā€™t you helping Anna when itā€™s quite clear she has an eating disorder? Wonā€™t you be ashamed in the future if your children/clients children watch these videos back in the future and think ā€œwell she thought it was an acceptable way to behave and show thousands on the internet and she was adored for it, so Iā€™ll do the sameā€? To me in a way you are allowing her to glorify her eating disorder. Get her the help she obviously needs- couldnā€™t give a tit about Anna sheā€™s a narcissist an adult. But innocent children (who most of the viewers who ā€œloveā€ them are) I will stand up for
  2. I couldnā€™t give a tit if you have a nanny. I doubt many could- if you can afford it, why not? But hiding her away and crying your so stressed out? I know a friend of a friend with 3 children under 2 and 2 teens and sheā€™s a single parent. Iā€™d bet you would both tit yourselves if you had her life for 30 seconds. Oh and FYI- both her parents are dead and she has no other family. All parents are entitled to a break. But you both donā€™t work, you have a full time nanny and you still want to complain. That is what people have a problem with- and I bet my bottom dollar you still have her there when Oma comes to visit so donā€™t give us the ā€œwe have no family hereā€ bullshit. Iā€™m pretty sure Annaā€™s sister lives in Brighton anyway (sure Iā€™ve read sheā€™s back in cork for lockdown- but normally?) Yes you ā€œworkā€ but your not going wiping peopleā€™s arses for 12 hours a day or saving lives day in or day out are you? Stop being so bleeping entitled. Thatā€™s why people are annoyed. I had a nanny as a kid- but on my parents days off she wasnā€™t here because she was paid to look after us when they couldnā€™t. I canā€™t believe you need a nanny for more than a hour or two a day while you film, do work calls etc.
  3. Anna- why do you go to bed so early? You have a nanny so why canā€™t you work out in the day? Is it really because you donā€™t want to sit and spend time with your husband of a night? Millions of parents manage to fit a workout in and not go to bed 30 seconds after their children. I understand you may like the peace in the morning but why not sit and chill out of a evening like 99% of the human race do. And on the topic of workouts- do you not think you need to change it up a bit hun? Canā€™t see it making any difference if Iā€™m honest šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  4. Are you all really that bleeping thick to think people canā€™t work this tit out? I know your audience is mostly children but do you not feel that is exploitation in some way?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.