SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Anna complaining even with the nanny there is not just to seem relatable for the vlogs, but cause she definitely had more kids than she can handle. She obviously cannot handle 4 kids, and even if the nanny is minding one or two I feel like its a lot for Anna, when people ask them why did you have 4 then? Easy, they though all of her kids would be like Emilia, the easy child. then Jonathan saw the views and growth convinced her for more kids and more money so she went for it (because she loves her luxury lifestyle too). Anna has said multiple times how she was physically and mentally ready to stop after Eduardo and because of that they will have a nanny as long as all the kids are still kids and she will complain always, because she crossed her limits.

As for the nanny taking the kids as oppose to their parents, I think its better, if the nanny takes them it means more real actual fun for the kids, kids being kids just enjoying life as they should, and less of camera time = less work, if Anna and Jonathan were there they would film all they do. This is not a normal family, if they go somewhere and do something they have to document it all, so its work for the kids. (I haven´t watched the vlogs since 2 weeks ago Im basing myself from what I read, so I dont know how much was filmed bit Im guessing not as much as if they were with their parents, because one person with 4 kids seems like a handful)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had to watch this video. I really hope I don’t offend anybody here, but so many things have pissed me off.

I don’t begrudge anyone a nanny, if they need one. But I just can’t see how these 2 do!

I’m a single mother of 4. I had a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins. Yes, I’m lucky in that I have family close. But they only ever babysat. I can only remember a couple of times when I was ill that I needed someone to come and help me with day-to-day life.

Yeah, 4 kids is hard. But all their kids were planned! If they can’t manage 4 kids, don’t have 4! They could have stopped at 2!

It just seems to me that they’ve had these kids then want to pay somebody to parent them! I had my kids because I wanted to bring them up. Not for someone else to do it for me.

They’re both at bleeping home all day! And have a housekeeper and a dog walker!

Again, I don’t fault people for having a nanny that need one, people have careers. But with these 2 the impression I get is that they can’t be bothered. They saw the views and money rolling in with Emilia’s birth and kept going!

I’d like to have seen Anna is my granny’s shoes! Rearing 12 kids with only a toilet in the backyard and not even a washing machine. Actually laughing to myself picturing it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
the IRONY of Jonathan saying “this is the Anna, Jonathan E, E, A and A show” and everyone who works for them deserves their anonymity & normal lives as they didn’t choose to be online .... er, did the kids choose this Jonathan? Why don’t they deserve anonymity?

Sorry for the double post but “I’m protecting the identity and the security of my family by not disclosing other people”!! Does he hear himself ???? Why not protect the identity and security of your kids by, idk, NOT DISCLOSING THEM? Deluded
And right now someone might be re-watching Emilia playing in her bikini on dark web. They should have an interview with Stacey Dooley...a part 2, "Haven't you stopped posting your kids in knick knacks yet?"

Andrea's eating the batter of whatever gross thing Anna is making, and she scratches him behind the ear, like she does the dogs! She did the exact same scratch to one of the dogs in the same story.
View attachment 141961
Does she ever cuddle them? Anna if you are reading this, please cuddle each kid separately for atleast 20 seconds.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
#22 Anna Wants More Cash so She's Going to Make Some Vids While the Hired Help Now Helps Them Exploit The Kids

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread name, ''Don't believe in your eyes, believe in our lies, Nanny doesn't exists, it's Albi who assists''

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Jonathon needs to realise people aren't hating on him for just simply having nanny, all the reasons he said for having a nanny are completley justified eg not having family to help etc and no ones saying it's a bad thing. What we're talking about is how Anna complains about how much work she's got to do and acts like she is the only one taking care of her children when she clearly isn't. We all get having 4 children is mental and hard to deal with but don't complain when you have 3 adults and 4 children where 2 of them are a bit older and don't need that much care.
He does realise......he reads on here for a start and knows exactly what the issue with the nanny is! However he wants to sensationalize the situation for views (as always). He won't just say yes we had a nanny. He introduced it as "this shameful terrible word.....childcare ",and that people are accusing them of "hiding nannies". Who made that accusation?!!!
And "It's not alibi, know that when I say that, I'm ptotecting the identity and security of our family". How patronising....Yeah we were stupid enough to believe that it was the dog🙄
funny that he's pretending to protect his family now, however disclosing their school and showing them barely clothed doesn't support this! Besides, no one asked to see her!
He also says "we chose to share our lives....emilia, Eduardo, alessia, Andrea and some of their friends sometimes". Did they really?!! No they didn't!
On the topic of the nanny he says "It's not a shameful thing".....No one said it was. He's
calling for the sympathy vote having to look after 4 children on top of having a "job". the only shameful thing lying about it!
Also he says..."People don't recognise the children, they recognise myself and Anna"......Are you for real? No one recognises you and Anna coz you're half the height in real life and Anna is nothing like her insta photos. It's the children that get recognised.🤣
And finally, they have childcare because they don't have family around which is fair enough but there's nothing stopping them moving closer to family..... they can sit indoors in a house and film it anywhere in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Anna sleeps with her cell glued to her hand. 5:30 am & she's already on ig liking & commenting.
Screenshot_20200531-013535.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Anna sleeps with her cell glued to her hand. 5:30 am & she's already on ig liking & commenting.
View attachment 142051
Nikki is a beautiful confident woman who will admit any flaws and inspire women to embrace them. She just had a boob job and freely admitted it, even documented a bit. She stood up to her narcissistic husband, put her foot down and divorced his arse. They never had a dog walker, cook, cleaner, nanny. Sure they have family to help but that’s what great about them, they embrace family and cherish them. I don’t see Anna or Jonathan ever speaking highly of their families. On the contrary we see old tweets from Anna complaining about her mother-in-law. I don’t agree with them making money off their kids, but they don’t expose or pony their kids around as much as SJs do. Nikki isn’t scared to work for a dollar and put in time and effort. Anna only wished she was 1/8th the woman Nikki is.

Reactions: 6
Yawn!! Don’t buy any of it, they are just lazy and entitled! They don’t need a nanny, Anna needs to look after them, they are her children and what has she done in months other than one trip to the post office, make dinner, order Ocado and moan about how hard it is at home with four children they chose to have!
News flash Anna, kids are hard work!! I have three, have worked from home for the duration of lockdown whilst my husband works long days and leave before the kids get up and is often home after they go to bed, but guess what I still take them for walks, do all the home school of the older two whilst keeping an eye on a toddler, have ordered Ocado, cooked dinner, cleaned my own house - And I’ve loved every minute of this extra time with my kids!
They say they don’t go out to protect the kids, well take them off the internet then!! If that’s the only reason, then I’d change it in an instant as a parent as what’s the point of all their money to sit and home and count it and miss out on their kids growing up and never experiencing anything with them? The kids will hate them for it when they are older!! Surprising they don’t have this worry on gifted trips out though...!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Nikki is a beautiful confident woman who will admit any flaws and inspire women to embrace them. She just had a boob job and freely admitted it, even documented a bit. She stood up to her narcissistic husband, put her foot down and divorced his arse. They never had a dog walker, cook, cleaner, nanny. Sure they have family to help but that’s what great about them, they embrace family and cherish them. I don’t see Anna or Jonathan ever speaking highly of their families. On the contrary we see old tweets from Anna complaining about her mother-in-law. I don’t agree with them making money off their kids, but they don’t expose or pony their kids around as much as SJs do. Nikki isn’t scared to work for a dollar and put in time and effort. Anna only wished she was 1/8th the woman Nikki is.
No one said anything against Nikki. I follow Nikki that's how I noticed Anna's like.

I was just pointing out Anna's post was at 5:30 am Anna's time. I'm on the east coast in the U.S. - we're 5 hours behind London time. Notice the timestamp on my cell - 1:30 am.

Must bring the cell to the broken bathroom first thing in the morning. Can't function without it. Feels something is missing when it's not with her. Would drive back home if she forgot it...much more than she would do for any of the 4 kids she pushed out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No one said anything against Nikki. I follow Nikki that's how I noticed Anna's like.

I was just pointing out Anna's post was at 5:30 am Anna's time. I'm on the east coast in the U.S. - we're 5 hours behind London time. Notice the timestamp on my cell - 1:30 am.
Might not be the right thread to ask in but do you know why Nikki and Jamie split? I always thought Jamie seemed nice

Reactions: 3
Might not be the right thread to ask in but do you know why Nikki and Jamie split? I always thought Jamie seemed nice
I don't know, but HilaryC seems to know. I used to watch them on YouTube, but stopped before Nikki got pregnant with her 2nd baby.

Must bring the cell to the broken bathroom first thing in the morning. Can't function without it. Feels something is missing when it's not with her. Would drive back home if she forgot it...much more than she would do for any of the 4 kids she pushed out.
I wasn’t knocking your post, merely amused at the differences between Anna and Nikki. One is someone to aspire to and one is...Anna.

They never spoke publicly about why they divorced. There are many theories and speculations around the gossip sites - mainly on differences on how they run their daily lives, how they parent their kids, vlogging, money, and how Jamie could be controlling. Compared to Jonathan he is the pope but he definitely has his flaws and is still willing to sellout his kids images for an ad deal.

I have followed Anna for years and I would hate to have everything I do scrutinised. As parents we are all just trying our hardest but I have unfollowed her and jonathan on all social media platforms and youtube because they still continue to support Myka Staffuar by not unfollowing her accounts, how can you stand for families and follow a woman who gave her adopted child away after he didn't fit into the life she wanted, Disgusting. There is no justification at all for this 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I have followed Anna for years and I would hate to have everything I do scrutinised. As parents we are all just trying our hardest but I have unfollowed her and jonathan on all social media platforms and youtube because they still continue to support Myka Staffuar by not unfollowing her accounts, how can you stand for families and follow a woman who gave her adopted child away after he didn't fit into the life she wanted, Disgusting. There is no justification at all for this 😡😡😡😡
Do they even know about it? They seem to not get out of their own bubble much....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh and they can’t take the kids out, not even one of them but can both sit in the car like teenagers as they both have to take the dog to the vet!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t other mums have scooped her up and put her on their knee and given her a cuddle rather than leave their child like that, crouching on the floor? I know I would have ...
The way she was asking the kids about it was also just bizarre. It felt so removed. The ice cream part - it felt like the kind of questions the queen and Prince Phillip might have asked when “nanny” brought the kids to a daily audience with her!

You know what gets me? Real mothers (and fathers) out there are working on the front line right now and having to separate from their kids for week. They would give anything to give them a cuddle.

By choice, Anna has been socially distanced from her kids for several years now and it breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
oh Jpoatoe shut up!!! with the nanny

I don't care if you have child care its not shameful its the fact you LIE!

why oh why is he such a twit, I couldn't care less if he has a nanny or if the queen comes to look after the kids! :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate the way he is so bleeping patronising.

Also, anonymity? He actively parades his children over the internet, I'm sure people will recognise those children everywhere. In fact, aren't they the main stars of the show?!

I also forget the SJ's are the only people in the world to have 4 children. Maybe they shouldn't have been so silly and wrapped his willy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe the nanny doesn't want to be associated with them 😅.

So deluded. You're not that famous Jonathan! People might stare when you're out but probably because they're thinking why the duck is that wanker talking into a camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.