SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the nanny filmed the kids on their day out to send the parents some impressions of how they’re doing, that they don’t need to worry. It was a private video. Of course, Jonathan immediately thought of easy vlog footage when he received the message with the video and put some music over the nanny talking to the kids. This happens all the time when the nanny takes Andrea to soft play, Alessia on the playground or the kids on walks. Even when the dog walker sends them photos on their walk he uses them as his own. Makes them look like they were actually there with them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The bit where she's going through he school info, I think Alessia is just absolutely shattered, she looks like she's falling asleep. Pretty sure she had a little accident just before the footage cuts, Eduardo gives Anna a little nudge.

Reactions: 10
The bit where she's going through he school info, I think Alessia is just absolutely shattered, she looks like she's falling asleep. Pretty sure she had a little accident just before the footage cuts, Eduardo gives Anna a little nudge.
She had a full day out at the beach. She's not used to that... poor thing.

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched there vlogs for a long time but wanted to see what you were saying about Alessias ghost story, I noticed when she started talking about the giants she said" zoe is a giant daddy is a giant and you are a giant" how sad that the nanny is the 1st adult she thinks off!! Dad and mum come second!! They think of the nanny as there primary carer !!! That's so sad bless them, theres no excuse to not want to go out for special day trips with your children !!🥺🥺
Also the trip to the beach looked lovely, they all had such great fun and so well behaved , I am wondering if she was not on her own with them tho, to be able to do some lovely filming of all the children while they were all off in there own directions some of the time made me think there just had to be more than one person there, unless she is superwoman!!

Reactions: 16
Honestly the Nanny is some kind of superhuman 4 kids to look after and recording. When my boys were younger there is no way I could of managed the beach alone with them, fair play to her

Reactions: 9
Ann wasn't even listening to Alessia. The only reactions she can muster when the children speak are "kewl" or "wow". She is completely tuned out.

I wonder who dirty Jonny was trying to impress when he waaaay over explained his personal hygiene? YUK. It was so random and stupid...almost like some much younger girl asked him about it but he's afraid to get caught so he put it in a vlog for her.

Not mentioning any names or anything Miss🌹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ann wasn't even listening to Alessia. The only reactions she can muster when the children speak are "kewl" or "wow". She is completely tuned out.
She really didn't engage with Alessia's story. She kept looking at the camera and pulling faces as if to say that Alessia was being weird. Kids have very vivid imaginations and I would be listening to what she was saying and engaging with her.

Reactions: 13
I think the nanny filmed the kids on their day out to send the parents some impressions of how they’re doing, that they don’t need to worry. It was a private video. Of course, Jonathan immediately thought of easy vlog footage when he received the message with the video and put some music over the nanny talking to the kids. This happens all the time when the nanny takes Andrea to soft play, Alessia on the playground or the kids on walks. Even when the dog walker sends them photos on their walk he uses them as his own. Makes them look like they were actually there with them.
I don't think it was phone footage. I think they gave her a spare camera to use.....

She really didn't engage with Alessia's story. She kept looking at the camera and pulling faces as if to say that Alessia was being weird. Kids have very vivid imaginations and I would be listening to what she was saying and engaging with her.
She's not interested in other people, least of all her own children. Alessia is difficult and naughty, and she needed her to get into bed. She'd rather pull faces at her camera than listen to her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They should have just had e1 and e2 and left it at that. A1 and a2 seem like an inconvenience.
Anna said many times before the younger two that she was done having kids. She didn’t want anymore after Eduardo, I reckon Jonathan spent a lot of time and energy trying to convince her to have them, and convinced her she wanted more.

Reactions: 10
She had a full day out at the beach. She's not used to that... poor thing.
Wouldn’t other mums have scooped her up and put her on their knee and given her a cuddle rather than leave their child like that, crouching on the floor? I know I would have ...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I wonder who dirty Jonny was trying to impress when he waaaay over explained his personal hygiene? YUK. It was so random and stupid...almost like some much younger girl asked him about it but he's afraid to get caught so he put it in a vlog for her.

Not mentioning any names or anything Miss🌹
I think jono needs to include oral hygiene in his " im well groomed" clip!!!🤓🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Anna said many times before the younger two that she was done having kids. She didn’t want anymore after Eduardo, I reckon Jonathan spent a lot of time and energy trying to convince her to have them, and convinced her she wanted more.
They said (in front of all 4 kids) that Jonathan really wanted Alessia but Anna didn't. She then wanted Andrea, most probably because of the 'even numbers' thing she's mentioned before.

• Angry
  • Sad
Wouldn’t other mums have scooped her up and put her on their knee and given her a cuddle rather than leave their child like that, crouching on the floor? I know I would have ...
Yes. A good parent would see the obvious signs of a very tired child and cuddle her. But not the vapid, selfish, and souless Ann Sacone. Ann saw Alessia's crouching on the floor as just "Alessia are you weeing?"

Ann doesn't have the ability to recognize the most basic behavioral cues from her very own children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes. A good parent would see the obvious signs of a very tired child and cuddle her. But not the vapid, selfish, and souless Ann Sacone. Ann saw Alessia's crouching on the floor as just "Alessia are you weeing?"

Ann doesn't have the ability to recognize the most basic behavioral cues from her very own children.
She really behaves like a teenager who is forced to watch younger siblings.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think jono needs to include oral hygiene in his " im well groomed" clip!!!🤓🤢
My dog has better oral hygiene then him!🤢
All his bottom teeth are rotten and caked in plaque 🤢 His breath must be rancid 🗣 I don't blame Anna for steering clear of him.
Worst part is he can more then afford to go to the dentist and have his teeth sorted out. He just doesn't care 🤮

Screenshot_20200530-091833_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but her moaning in front of Emilia is soo wrong. She treats Emilia like a teenager! Can’t stand her moaning about Andrea around Emilia. The same with Alessia when Emilia is around. Urgh
Using your child like that, giving a child an age inappropriate role of your agony aunt, is child abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They said (in front of all 4 kids) that Jonathan really wanted Alessia but Anna didn't. She then wanted Andrea, most probably because of the 'even numbers' thing she's mentioned before.
It’s really sad, the pressure women are put under to have children. We all know Anna never wanted kids - she said it in vlogs and tweeted it too. Sure people can change their minds as they mature but the thing is she never matured - she has the same mindset at 32 as she did at 19.
It’s why she has a nanny and why she makes Jonathan do most of the work with the kids. I believe she was pressured to have them from Jonathan - likely with the promises of money and Youtube fame, she would never have to “work” again. She could become one of those “mummy vloggers”. I don’t think she wanted more than two after the E’s, but Jonathan pressured her again. He wanted lots of kids so they could be his friends - literally his friends - as he doesn’t have any adult ones. And so he could profit off them too in this family vlogger venture. I wouldn’t be surprised if when they ever divorced he’d re-marry a younger woman and coax her into having more of his children.

Reactions: 11
I'm a dental hygienist. His teeth aren't rotten they are heavily stained. He doesn't have his teeth cleaned it appears nor does he take care of his oral hygiene. I thought he was going to have Invisalign like Anal, but I guess that didn't work out.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.