SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The emotional music Jof put in when the kids were at the beach actually pissed me right off, making it look like it was a family memory , when he and lazyass weren't even there! The stupid minions saying how lovely it was and the kids will look back at these memories blah, blah blah :rolleyes: ! Yet the stupid minions not even questioning why their own parents weren't with them!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So Alessia is a toddler, why is she going back to nursery they are not key workers and stay at home all day. Surely they could opt to keep her out until September.
Nurseries are starting to open back up to everyone now but the majority of parents are keeping their kids home. My setting only has 6 coming back right now but most of them are key-worker children. They have a nanny to help with childcare so yes she could stay home and so could Eduardo but it's really up to the parents. I guess Anna wants the two 'naughty' ones back at school so not causing mayhem at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So J & A have got their nanny moonlighting as a videographer too getting content for the vlog. I hope they are upping her income she is already doubling for them as a mummy and daddy, attends to kids at meal times clearing plates, cleans dishes probably who knows a cook too for the kids and thankfully for the kids educational learning being taught to the kids, independently taking 4 small kids under the age of 7 out and about keeping them safe during covid-19. She is amazing one person wearing so any hats in that dysfunctional household. Kudos to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Their lastest vlog has honest left me feeling so utterly confused and quite frankly sad 😔.

So in the past few days the children have been out of the house twice with their nanny without either parent ...... why, why, why?? Why would you not want to be there for these trips out? At least one of the trips? Anna never takes all 4 of her children out for the day, I’m guessing because she finds it difficult, so why does she then expect/allow the nanny to? Who decides that a day out is happening...... does the nanny suggest it? Does Anna suggest it? I’m baffled as they stayed at home and did absolutely nothing by the looks of it!!!!!!!

It is a very sad situation for a viewer to watch and to think that they film this, edit it and put it online for the world to see 😢 All so very wrong!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
We are very lucky here in NZ that we only have 1 active case and a week with no new cases at all. Kids are back at school and people are mostly going about their day to day life as normal and continuing to socially distance. Home still feels like the safest place.

I can’t believe they are sending their kids out with the nanny (no risk to the parents of the year) when the UK is still very much in the middle of it. Just because you are allowed to doesn’t mean you should go out. Keep your kids at home. Don’t put pressure and stress on the teachers if you don’t have to!!

A couple of things from the past 3 vlogs...

1. the nanny takes the kids out by herself. All of the kids are well behaved and having so much FUN!

2. While the kids are out with the nanny, their family car is still in the drive or they were driving it.... does that mean the nanny has to put the kids in her car?? And it seems with no seats (I may be wrong but don’t want to give them another view to check)

3. When Jonathan was singing there were ‘2 in the bed’ - First of all, why must you get into your children’s bed?? Secondly, he was VERY inappropriately thrusting with his hips towards his toddler son... I may be reading too much into it but I have a daughter the same age as Andrea and it made me uncomfortable

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So J & A have got their nanny moonlighting as a videographer too getting content for the vlog. I hope they are upping her income she is already doubling for them as a mummy and daddy, attends to kids at meal times clearing plates, cleans dishes probably who knows a cook too for the kids and thankfully for the kids educational learning being taught to the kids, independently taking 4 small kids under the age of 7 out and about keeping them safe during covid-19. She is amazing one person wearing so any hats in that dysfunctional household. Kudos to her.
If I was that nanny I’d refuse to photograph or video any of the kids. It’s not her job to do that - let the parents do it if they really want that footage. They should have dragged their arses out of bed and gone to the beach themselves. I hope the nanny reads these forums and knows what type of people she is working for. I hope she also knows her rights and that Jonathan isn’t pressuring her into doing things she doesn’t have to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like Jonathan is discovering this new lease of life but unfortunately for the wrong reasons instead of saying I should be a better father to my 4 precious kids, to me its more like " oh wow I have got young girl fan club hanging off my every word and I have their undivided attention so I gotta look the part" I feel he is basking in the attention.

-He has lost weight on a new exercise/diet regimen.
-Getting more groomed and manicured, showing off his luxury and french products to his minions (which were gifted to him by the way)
-Tries to incorporate this urban street cool talk abbreviating some words to sound up with the cool kids.
-buying some cool new hoodies (it looks like) that show off his arms & tatts. In his mind he thinks his arms look like Arnold Schwarzenegger but in my mind its more like Pee Wee Herman.

Grow up Numnuts you are a 40 year old man, get off fantasy island and attend to your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We are very lucky here in NZ that we only have 1 active case and a week with no new cases at all. Kids are back at school and people are mostly going about their day to day life as normal and continuing to socially distance. Home still feels like the safest place.

I can’t believe they are sending their kids out with the nanny (no risk to the parents of the year) when the UK is still very much in the middle of it. Just because you are allowed to doesn’t mean you should go out. Keep your kids at home. Don’t put pressure and stress on the teachers if you don’t have to!!

A couple of things from the past 3 vlogs...

1. the nanny takes the kids out by herself. All of the kids are well behaved and having so much FUN!

2. While the kids are out with the nanny, their family car is still in the drive or they were driving it.... does that mean the nanny has to put the kids in her car?? And it seems with no seats (I may be wrong but don’t want to give them another view to check)

3. When Jonathan was singing there were ‘2 in the bed’ - First of all, why must you get into your children’s bed?? Secondly, he was VERY inappropriately thrusting with his hips towards his toddler son... I may be reading too much into it but I have a daughter the same age as Andrea and it made me uncomfortable
The J on the bed clip made me VERY uncomfortable too. First of all : how about personal space. Not only is he filming his child waking him up (I would hate for anyone to do that to me !!) but he is filming himself in bed with a child ... thrusting as you say. That is all kinds of wrong. If I saw my husband doing that with one of my children I would go bananas. If he did that with one of my children AND filmed it and put it in a vlog, he wouldn’t come of of that unscathed !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
I am confused about Alessia describing Anna about something under the cupboard. Is she seeing spirit or ghost or something?

Reactions: 4
I am confused about Alessia describing Anna about something under the cupboard. Is she seeing spirit or ghost or something?
I know I watched it again and Alessia was vividly recounting something that happened. Either Anna's scary witch behaviour has sadly affected her or she is seeing something.

The other thing I noticed with Alessia in the vlog was that she was sucking her thumb and twirling her hair at the same time when Anna was going thru the new school rules with Eduardo. I am pretty sure this can be a sign of being nervous and or anxious ( I am no expert) but it doesn't surprise me (if that's what it means) she is feeling this way at times when Anna is around her. Poor little mite.😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Honestly I hope she comes to her senses before the six week holidays, no clubs will be open and those twits would have to look after their kids by themselves.

On the subject of schools, whilst I would be happy for my children to go back to school, the places are limited, and if you don’t have to for job reasons, then I do not agree with taking those places. There are three adults at home.

But that’s Anna all over, selfishly thinking of herself all the time. I wonder if the Nanny will be tasked in driving them to and from school.

Reactions: 11
And she’s back with her dry overcooked cottage cheese pancake - just the one mind you - on her little side plate..... do we reckon she drowns it in syrup after she’s taken her picture for the ‘gram?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And she’s back with her dry overcooked cottage cheese pancake - just the one mind you - on her little side plate..... do we reckon she drowns it in syrup after she’s taken her picture for the ‘gram?
No I don't think she does, especially now with what appears to be strict calorie restriction. She just drowns the kids. I genuinely believe she is so boring that she eats a plain, dry, single and lonely pancake

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No I don't think she does, especially now with what appears to be strict calorie restriction. She just drowns the kids. I genuinely believe she is so boring that she eats a plain, dry, single and lonely pancake
If Anna was a pancake, that would be it 😄

• Haha
Remember when J, n the two Es where in that loft part and Eduardo said hello to a gap in the wall. He saw something or someone. Now Alessia. Something with them two is around them protecting them. Remember what the plam reader said. Anna's dad is around watching young Eduardo. He a bird or something. Protecting him. Well papa Eduardo knows something is special with young Eduardo.
Talking about days out. Mum n I took my Cousins out a lot to the beach or to a museum but they parents where/are hard working. We took photos of the day to remember n my cousins loved it. But their parents did take them out on days when both parents where off from work.
Also which beach would their of gone to.
Brighton or somewhere else? Still don't think its right. Surely one parent could of gone with them as Anna wont want to get sand on her. Or her haor messed up - hello tie it all up. Oh wait you only do that for work outs.
Theses kids will remember days out with a nanny n not with the parents and start to hate them more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait, no more blueberries?

• Haha
Wait, no more blueberries?
Looks like she hasn't done blueberry pancakes in while! I hope the kids don't have this cottage cheese pancake, I don't look close enough in the vlog to see but then she subjects them to her weird food habits.

• Sick
  • Wow
I know I watched it again and Alessia was vividly recounting something that happened. Either Anna's scary witch behaviour has sadly affected her or she is seeing something.

The other thing I noticed with Alessia in the vlog was that she was sucking her thumb and twirling her hair at the same time when Anna was going thru the new school rules with Eduardo. I am pretty sure this can be a sign of being nervous and or anxious ( I am no expert) but it doesn't surprise me (if that's what it means) she is feeling this way at times when Anna is around her. Poor little mite.😔
I rushed to see it and OMG, I used to do the same, twisting hair while sucking a thumb. My parents used to verbally fight with each other. It maybe that reason I guess I don't know.

• Sad
I rushed to see it and OMG, I used to do the same, twisting hair while sucking a thumb. My parents used to verbally fight with each other. It maybe that reason I guess I don't know.
I used to suck my thumb a lot when my parents argued when I was younger. She could be anxious around Anna as if she does something wrong, she will get yelled at then disciplined. Kids pick up on things, they may be young but they'll know when something is off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.