SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought Emilia wasn't wearing anything at the beach when she was in her bikini at first glancešŸ˜±šŸ˜±.
Was actually nice to hear Alessia talking much more clearly at the end of the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
i dont understand, COVID-19 isnĀ“t over yet, how come in the UK they dont wear masks and they are going back to school on Monday??
Without getting *too political* basically our government dont particularly care about the general population, they originally wanted to opt for "herd immunity" even though they could see what was happening in other countries.
They are more concerned about the strain on the economy than the people they are putting at risk... I swear other countries will be looking at the UK and laughing... or shaking their heads wondering what on earth they are playing at.

I honestly thought Emilia wasn't wearing anything at the beach when she was in her bikini at first glancešŸ˜±šŸ˜±
Saaaaame, oh my god, I didn't want to watch that clip. Jono knows that's exactly what the creeps will like to see though so he kept it in.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I honestly thought Emilia wasn't wearing anything at the beach when she was in her bikini at first glancešŸ˜±šŸ˜±
It was shocking. Bet Jonathan kept it in for his friends. But the nanny shouldn't of filmed it. Don't know why she can't where a costume then a binki. Hate seeing girls in binkis at a young age.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I found it so sad to watch the vlog today - the kids were all having a wonderful time on the beach but where were their parents?! Just hanging out at home. Why don't they want to be with them making these kind of happy memories?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
A-1 wears a pull up to bed. The reason-It looks like she's given however much water she wants right before bed. Even though many children have nighttime issues the only way to weed that out is to limit her water intake right before bed. Clearly she uses this as a not ready for bed tactic. If she's uncomfortably thirsty then I could see it, but she sure knows how to get her way. They also need to stop the thumbsucking, she's three and you can clearly see her front teeth and soft palate are headed towards a big problem. Maybe going back to school will be good for her as Anal has said she's reverting back to a baby, and when she whines she gets her way. At school that's where a lot of that goes out the window when kids her own age won't put up with it nor will the teacher.

Reactions: 10
I found it so sad to watch the vlog today - the kids were all having a wonderful time on the beach but where were their parents?! Just hanging out at home. Why don't they want to be with them making these kind of happy memories?
Cos they're freaks

Without getting *too political* basically our government dont particularly care about the general population, they originally wanted to opt for "herd immunity" even though they could see what was happening in other countries.
They are more concerned about the strain on the economy than the people they are putting at risk... I swear other countries will be looking at the UK and laughing... or shaking their heads wondering what on earth they are playing at.

Saaaaame, oh my god, I didn't want to watch that clip. Jono knows that's exactly what the creeps will like to see though so he kept it in.
Alessia in a bikini too, total and utter weirdos those two 'parents'. Nanny had the little two in hats and cover ups, never seen anal doing that.

Oh I think that's a horrible thing to say sorry :/
Not as horrible as her. She deseves it.

I suspect she didn't make it fun when explaining them (haven't watched the vlog yet). I know the schools are opening up now to more children and not just key worker and vulnerable children, but if you can keep them home then you should. Like you said, Anna and Jonathan are both at home and they have the nanny for childcare, so really Alessia and Eduardo could stay home.

At my work, we've only got 6 children in total coming back at the moment. The majority of parents don't feel comfortable sending their child back.

At my work, we're not wearing masks or any other PPE unless a child becomes ill with symptoms. If a child falls over and we're holding a cold compress to their bruise or they have a nose bleed then we'll also wear a mask, gloves and apron as we're in close contact with the child. To be honest, I wish the government said to wait until September to open schools but I will go back to work and look after and care for the children to the best of my ability given the circumstances.
Those two would send their kids into a burning building to get rid of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In the vlog Anna ordered fake white flowers in a vase from John Lewis for the room no one can enter, and they're so tall they'll have to move them from the coffee table for movie nights. Kids went to the beach with the nanny. Anna told Emilia and Eduardo about going back to school, they were sent an information pack and the teachers are going to be wearing PPE which will be terrifying for young kids. Finally Anna says they had their pasta dinner outside and showed hers and Jonathans plates, no I don't think Anna is starving herself at all... A side plate of pasta is not enough for tea, let alone dinner.
Screenshot_20200530_063131_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200530_063132_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Reactions: 4
In the vlog Anna ordered fake white flowers in a vase from John Lewis for the room no one can enter, and they're so tall they'll have to move them from the coffee table for movie nights. Kids went to the beach with the nanny. Anna told Emilia and Eduardo about going back to school, they were sent an information pack and the teachers are going to be wearing PPE which will be terrifying for young kids. Finally Anna says they had their pasta dinner outside and showed hers and Jonathans plates, no I don't think Anna is starving herself at all... A side plate of pasta is not enough for tea, let alone dinner.
It will be Alessia and Eduardo going back to school. I don't think Emilia will be going back until September unless the government decide to send more years back before the summer.

Reactions: 1
I forgot to mention, in the clips of the kids at the beach, Emilia is not only in a bikini, but a bikini that matches her skin tone so for some clips it looks like she's just wearing nothing, friendliest friends will be pleased. You're disgusting Jonathan

It will be Alessia and Eduardo going back to school. I don't think Emilia will be going back until September unless the government decide to send more years back before the summer.
Oh okay thank you, just because Emilia was front and centre in the clip I assumed she'd be going back too

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I forgot to mention, in the clips of the kids at the beach, Emilia is not only in a bikini, but a bikini that matches her skin tone so for some clips it looks like she's just wearing nothing, friendliest friends will be pleased. You're disgusting Jonathan

Oh okay thank you, just because Emilia was front and centre in the clip I assumed she'd be going back too
No problem:). I know, that bikini is unsuitable for a young girl and even Alessia was in a bikini! Should be in one-piece swimsuits

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What really got to me was when Anna was reading out the new school rules to Eduardo. Heartless. She had the camera on and kept glancing into it whilst he was clearly worrying about the changes she was reading out. This was not a vlog moment. That was a conversation which should have been a snuggle on the sofa together and ā€œletā€™s have a read and see whatā€˜s different but nothing to worry aboutā€ time together without filming it. This is a scary and confusing time for adults let alone children who donā€˜t have the understanding of the situation adults have.

Also, the amount of joy and family memories theyā€™ve missed out on by not taking the children to the beach themselves. Itā€™s a special time when the children are young but theyā€™re too self absorbed to realise it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What really got to me was when Anna was reading out the new school rules to Eduardo. Heartless. She had the camera on and kept glancing into it whilst he was clearly worrying about the changes she was reading out. This was not a vlog moment. That was a conversation which should have been a snuggle on the sofa together and ā€œletā€™s have a read and see whatā€˜s different but nothing to worry aboutā€ time together without filming it. This is a scary and confusing time for adults let alone children who donā€˜t have the understanding of the situation adults have.

Also, the amount of joy and family memories theyā€™ve missed out on by not taking the children to the beach themselves. Itā€™s a special time when the children are young but theyā€™re too self absorbed to realise it.
honestly that time usually makes or breaks a relationship .. the future will be interesting

Reactions: 8
On a handful of occasions, my mum has called me by my dogā€™s name. So if the nanny ever reads here - I feel you! Seriously though, she must really care about those kids. If my employer compared me to a dog - even in a jokey way - Iā€™d find it hard to stick around!

At least Anna had the sense to say it straight up in the vlogs. Some of the SJ Vlog minions will ACTUALLY believe itā€™s Albi

It so sad that Anna and Jonathan won't do the trips out. I'm sure the kids would love some quality time with them instead of filming tik toks and staged instagram photos. At least the nanny cares for them and seems to have them under control when out and about.

Alessia was probably hyper from her ice cream. She had two in one day!
if nothing else Jonathon and Anna, THINK OF THE VLOG FOOTAGE (if thatā€™s what it takes to get you to parent your kids, so be it).

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sorry if I made you feel bad about your legs. I hate my own legs, I never get them out. That woman brings out the worst in me & makes me think hateful things & say not so nice things. My apologies again.
this is why I love this website - how many forums are there out there where people have such reasonable disagreements! Itā€™s ironic that considering That people call this a ā€˜bullyingā€™ website itā€™s actually one of the nicest places on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In today's vlog, Anna reads all of the school guidelines to the children. I just can't understand how someone who does not need to send her kids back to school sends them back under such circumstances. They are both at home, they have a nanny, and two of the other children aren't going back anyway.

They will be isolated from their friends, won't be able to share toys or learning tools, they will be seeing some sections of the schools closed off and their teachers wearing PPE equipment. How do you subject your children to all of this when you don't have to ? How much anxiety will it cause them?

I'm a stay at home mum. We don't live in the UK, but kids of my daughter's age went back to school on Monday. I made the decision that she would be staying at home, and I would keep on homeschooling her. There is no way I could let her sit in the heat of her classroom (we live in the South of France and it's starting to get very warm), wearing a mask, for hours on end, with little to no social interaction with her friends. But then again, I like to spend time with my daughter, and I wouldn't subject her to that unless absolutely necessary. Getting her out of my hair so that I can get my nails done, or spend time on my phone for hours on end isn't one of the necessary things I have in mind, Anna. Absolutely necessary is having a job to go back to, or something equally important. I just can't believe how selfish they both are.
Exactly, she doesn't give a flying duck that Alessia and Eddy will be psychologically affected by it, yet she was too bleeping scared to stand in a queue at the post office the other day! Selfish witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm so glad I don't watch any of their content. I don't hate anyone but would make an exception for these two lowlifes. They know what they are doing getting the Nanny to record their young children in bikinis. Sickos!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So Alessia is a toddler, why is she going back to nursery they are not key workers and stay at home all day. Surely they could opt to keep her out until September.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.