SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who taught this girl how to dress!? Yesterday her sausage shorts were waaaaay too tight and small for her, now she’s got an adult diaper short up to her boobs that make her look like an 80 year old woman.
Ohh please can somone put picture up in here, I need a friday cringe!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the workouts and her legs never change - love you need to cover them up not flaunt them

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
All the workouts and her legs never change - love you need to cover them up not flaunt them
I don’t think women should be shamed into covering up their legs because they don’t fit within the societal norms. I have larger legs than the rest of my body and I am probably the same size as Anna now.I don’t think the focus should be body shaming her. It’s more that she never looks entirely comfortable in what she is wearing. I would want her to be comfortable in her own skin so she could dress in clothes that fit, stop her crash dieting and endless focus on image/food. It would benefit her life hugely and she’d be far easier going. I don’t think body shaming, even though it’s Anna, is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t think women should be shamed into covering up their legs because they don’t fit within the societal norms. I have larger legs than the rest of my body and I am probably the same size as Anna now.I don’t think the focus should be body shaming her. It’s more that she never looks entirely comfortable in what she is wearing. I would want her to be comfortable in her own skin so she could dress in clothes that fit, stop her crash dieting and endless focus on image/food. It would benefit her life hugely and she’d be far easier going. I don’t think body shaming, even though it’s Anna, is nice.
It’s not nice but I dislike this woman so much that I have no problem body shaming her. I don’t think she has one single redeeming feature about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
usually I would agree but when it’s somebody who is okay with their kids having all their privacy exposed, having their childhood filmed without being able to fully understand the consequences, who has been told pedophiles wank over her children to the footage that SHE puts out and carries on to do so, she doesn’t deserve to be treated with any decency, anyone who willingly gives footage of their children to pedophiles deserves the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
usually I would agree but when it’s somebody who is okay with their kids having all their privacy exposed, having their childhood filmed without being able to fully understand the consequences, who has been told pedophiles wank over her children to the footage that SHE puts out and carries on to do so, she doesn’t deserve to be treated with any decency, anyone who willingly gives footage of their children to pedophiles deserves the worst.
I understand. I dislike her just as much as the next person. But shaming her for her legs, when they’re not that bad, isn’t right. It can make other people start to think ‘well if Anna should be covering her legs, then I should be ashamed of mine as well.’ I’m confident in my body but is probably the exact same as hers now. I understand saying she shouldn’t be wearing things exposing her privates because that’s more about decency than her body shape. Plus, they love it when people body shame etc because it’s more content for them.

• Heart
I understand. I dislike her just as much as the next person. But shaming her for her legs, when they’re not that bad, isn’t right. It can make other people start to think ‘well if Anna should be covering her legs, then I should be ashamed of mine as well.’ I’m confident in my body but is probably the exact same as hers now. I understand saying she shouldn’t be wearing things exposing her privates because that’s more about decency than her body shape. Plus, they love it when people body shame etc because it’s more content for them.
ahh I see what you mean now, yeah I do agree with that and how it might make others feel, I thought you meant specifically about Anna’s feelings. I really don’t care about her feelings but I don’t want anyone to feel bad about themselves by comparing themselves to her and comments she gets so yeah understandable

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry if I made you feel bad about your legs. I hate my own legs, I never get them out. That woman brings out the worst in me & makes me think hateful things & say not so nice things. My apologies again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ahh I see what you mean now, yeah I do agree with that and how it might make others feel, I thought you meant specifically about Anna’s feelings. I really don’t care about her feelings but I don’t want anyone to feel bad about themselves by comparing themselves to her and comments she gets so yeah understandable
haha...omg no! I’m actually sorry if anyone thought I’d care about her feelings specifically after what she’s done. She needs a wake up call!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, it’s more the impact that the body shaming has on other people. I am a size 6 but am 5ft2 and I hate my legs and ‘cankles’ I never show them, but I know I should. She shouldn’t be ashamed of her legs or her figure. And we shouldn’t be judging her for it

Reactions: 2
I have no issue with her legs.... but I do have issue with how uncomfortable she must be in clothes that are too small, and furthermore with the dodgy photoshopping that makes her look like something she’s not

Reactions: 14
In today's vlog, Anna reads all of the school guidelines to the children. I just can't understand how someone who does not need to send her kids back to school sends them back under such circumstances. They are both at home, they have a nanny, and two of the other children aren't going back anyway.

They will be isolated from their friends, won't be able to share toys or learning tools, they will be seeing some sections of the schools closed off and their teachers wearing PPE equipment. How do you subject your children to all of this when you don't have to ? How much anxiety will it cause them?

I'm a stay at home mum. We don't live in the UK, but kids of my daughter's age went back to school on Monday. I made the decision that she would be staying at home, and I would keep on homeschooling her. There is no way I could let her sit in the heat of her classroom (we live in the South of France and it's starting to get very warm), wearing a mask, for hours on end, with little to no social interaction with her friends. But then again, I like to spend time with my daughter, and I wouldn't subject her to that unless absolutely necessary. Getting her out of my hair so that I can get my nails done, or spend time on my phone for hours on end isn't one of the necessary things I have in mind, Anna. Absolutely necessary is having a job to go back to, or something equally important. I just can't believe how selfish they both are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Because Eduardo and Alessia are the two 'difficult' children. Much easier to keep only Emilia, and Andrea who still has long naps at home and send those two off.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i dont understand, COVID-19 isn´t over yet, how come in the UK they dont wear masks and they are going back to school on Monday??

Reactions: 7
In today's vlog, Anna reads all of the school guidelines to the children. I just can't understand how someone who does not need to send her kids back to school sends them back under such circumstances. They are both at home, they have a nanny, and two of the other children aren't going back anyway.

They will be isolated from their friends, won't be able to share toys or learning tools, they will be seeing some sections of the schools closed off and their teachers wearing PPE equipment. How do you subject your children to all of this when you don't have to ? How much anxiety will it cause them?

I'm a stay at home mum. We don't live in the UK, but kids of my daughter's age went back to school on Monday. I made the decision that she would be staying at home, and I would keep on homeschooling her. There is no way I could let her sit in the heat of her classroom (we live in the South of France and it's starting to get very warm), wearing a mask, for hours on end, with little to no social interaction with her friends. But then again, I like to spend time with my daughter, and I wouldn't subject her to that unless absolutely necessary. Getting her out of my hair so that I can get my nails done, or spend time on my phone for hours on end isn't one of the necessary things I have in mind, Anna. Absolutely necessary is having a job to go back to, or something equally important. I just can't believe how selfish they both are.
I suspect she didn't make it fun when explaining them (haven't watched the vlog yet). I know the schools are opening up now to more children and not just key worker and vulnerable children, but if you can keep them home then you should. Like you said, Anna and Jonathan are both at home and they have the nanny for childcare, so really Alessia and Eduardo could stay home.

At my work, we've only got 6 children in total coming back at the moment. The majority of parents don't feel comfortable sending their child back.

i dont understand, COVID-19 isn´t over yet, how come in the UK they dont wear masks and they are going back to school on Monday??
At my work, we're not wearing masks or any other PPE unless a child becomes ill with symptoms. If a child falls over and we're holding a cold compress to their bruise or they have a nose bleed then we'll also wear a mask, gloves and apron as we're in close contact with the child. To be honest, I wish the government said to wait until September to open schools but I will go back to work and look after and care for the children to the best of my ability given the circumstances.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.