SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Anna has freed up a half and hour slot to research days out that the nanny can take the kids on away from them. It really is sad. To think those children were all planned... for them to make a living from.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Eduardo. That poor kid get bullied at home. No wonder he is so sensitive. He not been a brat he is just upset and hurt. He is always left out. He feels unwanted. I think thats why he prefers the nanny or when someone else came as he got attention from them (aka Stacey)
This is why Emilia is my least fave. She is such an mean girl and comes of a bit (i said a bit) of a bully bit meanly mean cause that's what her parents (mainly Anna) is teaching her.
Emilia is still only a little girl and has been conditioned from literally birth to believe that the only way she can gain approval from her parents is to perform and create content for them. I don’t think it’s fair to talk about a kid like that - she is being brought up in an abusive environment and her behaviour is a result of that. I feel so sorry for all of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Emilia is still only a little girl and has been conditioned from literally birth to believe that the only way she can gain approval from her parents is to perform and create content for them. I don’t think it’s fair to talk about a kid like that - she is being brought up in an abusive environment and her behaviour is a result of that. I feel so sorry for all of them.
That's true. Bullies have either been abused or bullied themselves, or witness the behaviour. It usually doesn't just come out of nowhere and in that house it's not hard to see why Emilia is like that. Jonathan and Anna are to blame. Those poor kids are all going to need therapy when they're older.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Cried and called Emilia a little mean witch and J an hole. Eduardo always feels left out for once can he just have something or do something first. I am actually worried if this virus clears Emilia will get a big birthday party and she is like I got a party and you lot didn't hahaha. I will be so mad if this happened, Emilia and Andrea should get the same birthday as Eduardo and Alessia cause it to be unfair. We don't know what Andrea will get but still, I hope Anna and Jonathan will do the same, Eduardo already feels left out and alone. His bond with Emilia isn't as tight, I feel he been closer to Alessia since Andrea been born. Remember when he wasn't aloud here her when she was born he would try and look but when caught he be like seeing if she was ok when he just wanted to be nearby her . Bless him
Jonathan is a total asshole for letting that happen and Anna is a mean woman but I don´t agree with people calling Emilia names, she didnt chose them as parents and she didnt chose for her life to be online, shes just a product of the behaviors she sees at home, Anna is literally teaching her to be just that, and shes just a girl who wants to please her parents, I feel so sad for Eduardo and is not fair but this is all their parents fault not the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Also in the Vlog, Anna said she's the sort of person to smile at people and be nice. Somehow, I just see her having her resting witch face all the time when out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount of gushing comments on her latest post about what an amazing mother/person and how inspiring she is. How can they not see what we do? Honestly baffles me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand what putting the bars back on would accomplish seeing as Dre is getting a new bed anyway? What was the point in that? Just going to confuse him even further when he goes into the new bed what are they going to do put him back in the cot when the going gets tough, this is the best time for him to have no bars because everyone is off school. Maybe I’m wrong and should just shut up, I’m not a parent but what the f*ck!?

Reactions: 11
Some people here totally out of touch with the news. In England you can go to the beach when you want now, it doesn't have to be for exercise. There's a Tv news briefing every day at 5pm so trust me I got it from the prime minister. There's no big deal about going to the beach as long as you maintain social distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very sad. Its half term this week and with the weather being so nice, we have taken full advantage! My Husband has been working so I’ve had to take my kids out on my own. I‘ve taken them to the grounds of the hotel where we married for a picnic, walked them along a local canal for five miles, to the local park the whole one afternoon on bikes and then to a wood with a stream where they paddled. Even though we’re in lockdown I want them to have a lovely half term and create memories, not to mention spend quality time with them!
Anal went on about three walks with the kids the whole lockdown period. She hasn't played with them or done fun activities with them. Do you think she realises what a terrible mother she is?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand what putting the bars back on would accomplish seeing as Dre is getting a new bed anyway? What was the point in that? Just going to confuse him even further when he goes into the new bed what are they going to do put him back in the cot when the going gets tough, this is the best time for him to have no bars because everyone is off school. Maybe I’m wrong and should just shut up, I’m not a parent but what the f*ck!?
They should just consistently and calmly put him back in his bed when he gets out, he will soon realise that is where he needs to stay when it's night time.

Reactions: 10
They should just consistently and calmly put him back in his bed when he gets out, he will soon realise that is where he needs to stay when it's night time.
But that sounds like a lot of hard work. Anna needs to go to bed early & Joan has a date with a bottle of wine. Who has time to sort Andy out ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Bit of off top, but I saw you guys talking about that Myka girl. They've confirmed that Huxley isn't with them anymore. Basically they give up on him. There is a whole article about it on buzzfeed.
All these bleeping you tubers are the same , all for show, all for money, all for clickbaits, all of them narcs!😠😠
You Tube definitely need to put some sort of regulations in place, specifically regulations for keeping all these fuckers children safe and not exploited

I’m from the Uk but I also agree, it’s careless and too soon.
i have a five year old, she won’t be returning to school and I’m still very cautious of where we go with her and if there are people

don’t think Anna has that thought process with regards to her children
She doesn't give a tit ! While the majority of parents and teachers are frightened, saying it's too soon to return to school, that witch was very excited at the prospect of Alessia and Eddy returning!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She s never had a job.. The kids, the skanky scumjonny shining gave her fame and money as he promised.. That's the kids reason and worth. Disgusting human beings the pair of them😷😠😰

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.