SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell are they allowed go to the beach? I'm in Ireland and we still can't travel more than 5km, maybe it's different in the UK but seems very careless!
I am also in Ireland but I live in a suburb that is on the beach so we can go once we distance. I know nothing about where they live but assuming if it is in there area no issue.

Even in the 2km restriction, I had the seafront, beach and St Annes Park in my 2km.

Reactions: 1
I am also in Ireland but I live in a suburb that is on the beach so we can go once we distance. I know nothing about where they live but assuming if it is in there area no issue.

Even in the 2km restriction, I had the seafront, beach and St Annes Park in my 2km.
You are so blessed, I live in the countryside thankfully but the nearest beach is too far away unfortunately will have to do with the paddling pool for the minute! Hope you are all doing ok!

Reactions: 1
You are so blessed, I live in the countryside thankfully but the nearest beach is too far away unfortunately will have to do with the paddling pool for the minute! Hope you are all doing ok!

Yes paddling pool on order here too, beach are so crowded makes me a bit nervous! I went yesterday @5.45 and was fine but I would say during the day or the June BHol be mobbed! Hope all well with you!

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t agree more. I went on Myka’s insta today and Anna had liked her recent photo! How dare she support that awful woman! I know she has been friends with her for a while but I could never justify supporting someone who’s done what Myka has done to her special needs child. It makes me sick to my stomach. But then again that’s the kind of person Anna is. Truly disgusting
Birds of a feather. . .

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The nanny took the kids out again. On her own, all 4, for a walk. They even had ice cream. I very much doubt she complained about much as Anna and Jonathan do.

Apparently Andrea got out of bed quite a few times when they took the side off his cot. Really? How completely unexpected. At least they now put a mattrass beside his bed in case he falls off. But how dare Anna complain about lack of sleep when she said she as asleep at 20:30, and Eduardo more than likely had to suffer way more than his parents.

Jonathan put a 10 people leaderboard up today, and at least one minion isn't happy:

"I am not doing this anymore its not fair when i was fourth and am never on the leaderboard "

And this is how you create drama.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Bit of off top, but I saw you guys talking about that Myka girl. They've confirmed that Huxley isn't with them anymore. Basically they give up on him. There is a whole article about it on buzzfeed.
hopefully this will open YouTube eyes and change their policies regarding family vloggers, that poor Chinese little kid. I think Anna wishes shed do that with at least her 2 last kids the ones that are "challenging" a.k.a, normal kids who cry move and make messes and not just human dolls who dont cry or bother them

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder did Joan give her an ultimatum. With their declining views was she told to either start her channel again or get rid of the nanny.

• Haha
I wonder did Joan give her an ultimatum. With their declining views was she told to either start her channel again or get rid of the nanny.
The only vlog to reach over 150k lately is the one from 2 weeks ago, where Andrea got hurt and they used him for title and thumbnail. Then a few days before that they had the 'a new chapter in our lives' that reached 197k so far because people thought it was another pregnancy reveal.

The more they vlog, the less people watch and the more people unsub. What does that tell you? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they’ve got her doing these day trips as they want to get her used to it for the six weeks holidays. Their usual holiday club they send them to will probably not be running. They just cannot stand looking after those kids.

Let this sink in..the only one of her children Anna has ever looked after one to one is Emilia. Since she had Eduardo there has ALWAYS been extra help, her sister/Mum or Jonathan with her. She is incapable of parenting

Besides, the kids are far better off with the Nanny than their imbecile parents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think they’ve got her doing these day trips as they want to get her used to it for the six weeks holidays. Their usual holiday club they send them to will probably not be running. They just cannot stand looking after those kids.

Let this sink in..the only one of her children Anna has ever looked after one to one is Emilia. Since she had Eduardo there has ALWAYS been extra help, her sister/Mum or Jonathan with her. She is incapable of parenting

Besides, the kids are far better off with the Nanny than their imbecile parents.
It so sad that Anna and Jonathan won't do the trips out. I'm sure the kids would love some quality time with them instead of filming tik toks and staged instagram photos. At least the nanny cares for them and seems to have them under control when out and about.

Alessia was probably hyper from her ice cream. She had two in one day!

Please tell me someone else could have cried watching Eduardo trying to tell Jonathan about the bed tonight and Emilia and Jonathan were interrupting him on purpose and laughing with each other

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Very sad. Its half term this week and with the weather being so nice, we have taken full advantage! My Husband has been working so I’ve had to take my kids out on my own. I‘ve taken them to the grounds of the hotel where we married for a picnic, walked them along a local canal for five miles, to the local park the whole one afternoon on bikes and then to a wood with a stream where they paddled. Even though we’re in lockdown I want them to have a lovely half term and create memories, not to mention spend quality time with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The only vlog to reach over 150k lately is the one from 2 weeks ago, where Andrea got hurt and they used him for title and thumbnail. Then a few days before that they had the 'a new chapter in our lives' that reached 197k so far because people thought it was another pregnancy reveal.

The more they vlog, the less people watch and the more people unsub. What does that tell you? ;)
remember when jonathon was hyped up for months that they were gonna hit 2Million and every since then the subs have gone down and down

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please tell me someone else could have cried watching Eduardo trying to tell Jonathan about the bed tonight and Emilia and Jonathan were interrupting him on purpose and laughing with each other
Cried and called Emilia a little mean witch and J an hole. Eduardo always feels left out for once can he just have something or do something first. I am actually worried if this virus clears Emilia will get a big birthday party and she is like I got a party and you lot didn't hahaha. I will be so mad if this happened, Emilia and Andrea should get the same birthday as Eduardo and Alessia cause it to be unfair. We don't know what Andrea will get but still, I hope Anna and Jonathan will do the same, Eduardo already feels left out and alone. His bond with Emilia isn't as tight, I feel he been closer to Alessia since Andrea been born. Remember when he wasn't aloud here her when she was born he would try and look but when caught he be like seeing if she was ok when he just wanted to be nearby her . Bless him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
t really annoys me when people say that they don’t show the nanny for her safety.

this one of the first comments I think I’ve ever put in their videos. My comment is still up but I now don’t have the option to put a comment🤔
Oh I don’t see your comment now? Jonathan’s been busy making it an opinion free zone it seems.

Reactions: 8
Cried and called Emilia a little mean witch and J an hole. Eduardo always feels left out for once can he just have something or do something first. I am actually worried if this virus clears Emilia will get a big birthday party and she is like I got a party and you lot didn't hahaha. I will be so mad if this happened, Emilia and Andrea should get the same birthday as Eduardo and Alessia cause it to be unfair. We don't know what Andrea will get but still, I hope Anna and Jonathan will do the same, Eduardo already feels left out and alone. His bond with Emilia isn't as tight, I feel he been closer to Alessia since Andrea been born. Remember when he wasn't aloud here her when she was born he would try and look but when caught he be like seeing if she was ok when he just wanted to be nearby her . Bless him
I could imagine Emilia saying that to both Eduardo and Alessia about the parties if that does happen. I feel like they should combine them altogether so that all the children's birthdays this year can be celebrated at the same time with the family altogether, when allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Eduardo. That poor kid get bullied at home. No wonder he is so sensitive. He not been a brat he is just upset and hurt. He is always left out. He feels unwanted. I think thats why he prefers the nanny or when someone else came as he got attention from them (aka Stacey)
This is why Emilia is my least fave. She is such an mean girl and comes of a bit (i said a bit) of a bully bit meanly mean cause that's what her parents (mainly Anna) is teaching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good to see there’s some truth to Jonathan’s ‘sibling anthem check’ tiktok🤣
Emilia- “mum and dad are useless, I do all the jobs”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.