SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh.
The police thst comes in our neighbourhood (their come and read out this report thing on loud speakers) said no. People are not aloud to travel unless its food shopping or work. No-one can go to the beach or other areas. Gee i wish their make minds up.
Might try see her this weekend. Cause she wants to feel my baby girl move.
Do you live in England?

We had the police in our area, they told people to stay in their gardens as people were in a huge circle all 2m away from each other but the police demanded it all to be broken up, it depends on areas if the virus is high or how the police want to keep people save. But I still wouldn't go to the beach, its bad enough when shopping people aren't 2m away from each other. Congrats @LightWitch on the baby girl and her moving about how far are you?

Reactions: 3
Andrea is starting "school" in January, while I think it's insane they'll be sending their 2.5 year old to school when he looks so lost 95% of the time, its not going to do him any harm and it's probably going to do him a lot of good.
Na school will be the best thing for him, he will get attention and be actually doing things instead of being locked in a playroom.!! Plus they will be closely watching him for development and paying an interest in bruises or marks he comes in with!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jonathans fangirls have invited him back into their video chats for someone's birthday, STOP INVITING A 40 YEAR OLD INTO YOUR TEEN GROUP CHATS IT'S DISGUSTING

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
If the nanny is alone on a beach with 4 kids that is a big ask. That’s a lot of work. Anna couldn’t manage that herself. I don’t think I would trust anyone on a beach with my 4 kids.

Reactions: 22
We had the police in our area, they told people to stay in their gardens as people were in a huge circle all 2m away from each other but the police demanded it all to be broken up, it depends on areas if the virus is high or how the police want to keep people save. But I still wouldn't go to the beach, its bad enough when shopping people aren't 2m away from each other. Congrats @LightWitch on the baby girl and her moving about how far are you?
27 weeks 1st baby.
I would love to just go to the beach for some sea air and have a safe walk around but nope.
I even keep out of the way of my neighbours cause i am trying to be safe. Oh well. Lets hope we can all live better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m glad Myka is getting blasted on social media right now. Those psycho parents deserve nothing less for crowd-funding to adopt a special needs child then abandoning him when times got tough. Absolutely disgusting. I hope this sheds light on more family vloggers who try and manipulate viewers and sell out their children on YouTube/social media for a pay check. Time to work real jobs Jonathan and Anna...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
4 kids vs 1 adult is it? On a beach, hell no. My heart would be in my mouth
I don't understand why they couldn't all go as a family!? All the good memories the kids have of days out will be with the nanny. What do Anna and Jonathan have to do at home that's sooooo important they couldn't take them. When I have kids eventually (I'm 22 but don't want any just yet. Working with kids makes you think twice sometimes), I will be spending as time as possible with them and go on days out with them, so that they have happy memories of growing up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did any tattler s watch the scumjolys back when allessia... Aka messy lessy / cold shower poor poor child was moved from cot to bed?? I didn't watch then... was it vlogged.. just curious... Were the kids are as nannified/managed as it is now ,18 months ago ish???
They've had a nanny since Eduardo was little, when they first moved to the UK. They have not had a single hoilday without help.

Reactions: 11
Why is Dawn Ward from RHOCheshire commenting on Anna’s most recent IG post about their anniversary? So strange. I guess cringe reality “stars” enjoy cringe Youtube “stars”. Also funny how similar they look with the fake Trump tan and over-bleached hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Pick your Own Farm Is Only a Few Miles away From me In Sussex. They went all that Way for that. Ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or did Jonathan cull his twitter likes? I feel like when I was looking through them last week there was a lot more. Now it’s showing he’s only liked 15 tweets this year...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Pick your Own Farm Is Only a Few Miles away From me In Sussex. They went all that Way for that. Ridiculous
Yes I wonder if it was Anna and Jonathan who suggested that knowing it was so far away, I doubt it would be the nanny. Almostas though they’ve picked the furthest away placesfor the nanny to take them so they have the day to themselves!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how long Gleam gives contracts for ? I remember A was pregnant with A2 when they signed a new deal but I can't remember if they mentioned how long it was for.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else feel like Anna was implying that yes she was a mother when she was breastfeeding but that's done now and Andrea is starting preschool (in January!!!) So she is now planning for that. Anna love- your parenting doesn't stop because he isn't on the boob any more. Your mummy duties are forever. These kids seriously need both their parents to step up to the mark.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m glad Myka is getting blasted on social media right now. Those psycho parents deserve nothing less for crowd-funding to adopt a special needs child then abandoning him when times got tough. Absolutely disgusting. I hope this sheds light on more family vloggers who try and manipulate viewers and sell out their children on YouTube/social media for a pay check. Time to work real jobs Jonathan and Anna...
I couldn’t agree more. I went on Myka’s insta today and Anna had liked her recent photo! How dare she support that awful woman! I know she has been friends with her for a while but I could never justify supporting someone who’s done what Myka has done to her special needs child. It makes me sick to my stomach. But then again that’s the kind of person Anna is. Truly disgusting
FC2B2A40-2A95-4A8B-A0EE-164AA06BD7CC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.