SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much salt for a young baby!
Yes, I remember I looked up what he had... it was over how much he could have in a day in just one meal.
I also think that's why Anna likes Wagamama's, you can look up kcals etc. online before you order. I have never been to one, maybe they have it on their menus as well.

they fed Emilia whole cherry tomatoes when she was weaning.

genuinely surprised no real harm has visited those children.
It wasn't until the school told them Eduardo's grapes had to be cut that she started doing that. People have said it in the comments for literally years, but ya know... trolls.....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
they fed Emilia whole cherry tomatoes when she was weaning.

genuinely surprised no real harm has visited those children.
They also gave whole grapes and popcorn to all their at a young age. Everyone was warning them about the choking hazard but the didn't care at all.

In the vlog where Andrea climbed out of his crib, Jonathan called him a monkey again and talked about putting him in a cage-style bed with bars up to the roofs or putting something in him that gives him little electric shocks when he leaves his bed like the ones you can (but shouldn't) put on your so that it learns not to go too far off the property.
I mean, Jonathan is joking but a) it's not funny and b) especially not when you're already talked about because of you're ur lacking in parenting and because of some bad injuries your kids have.

I was kind of shocked when I heard him talk about the crib and the electric shock thing. I mean, how about just watching your kids and making sure their environment is safe?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They also gave whole grapes and popcorn to all their at a young age. Everyone was warning them about the choking hazard but the didn't care at all.

In the vlog where Andrea climbed out of his crib, Jonathan called him a monkey again and talked about putting him in a cage-style bed with bars up to the roofs or putting something in him that gives him little electric shocks when he leaves his bed like the ones you can (but shouldn't) put on your so that it learns not to go too far off the property.
I mean, Jonathan is joking but a) it's not funny and b) especially not when you're already talked about because of you're ur lacking in parenting and because of some bad injuries your kids have.

I was kind of shocked when I heard him talk about the crib and the electric shock thing. I mean, how about just watching your kids and making sure their environment is safe?
They still let Andrea have malteasers which are small and round and he could easily choke on! They'll never learn. Andrea is a human being, he isn't an animal so I was shocked to hear him talk about caging him in like an animal.

Also I looked through some old threads and there was a picture of when Alessia was stuck climbing out of Andrea's crib and Andrea was on the bedside table. He could already climb out then! I was shocked that Anna didn't stop filming and got Alessia and Andrea down and told them that climbing isn't allowed as it's unsafe, instead of filming Alessia calling out for Jonathan. Those poor kids must be confused with discipline. I wonder how they get on at school when they get told off as you can tell when a child isn't used to discipline as the parents don't do it at home.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Another thing that just came to my mind which shows how crazy and out of touch they are. The vlog where Emilia hurt her lip or actually everytime one of their kids get hurt (except Andreas playbox/bookshelf situation), they first take out their camera to show their crying child instead of helping and taking care of the injury.
"Ohh Emilia, you hurt yourself? Hold on, let me grab the camera first. This will get us some clicks on the vlog"
"But dad, I'm bleeding!"
"hold on, keep crying so I can record it. I'll take care of it after that!"

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Another thing that just came to my mind which shows how crazy and out of touch they are. The vlog where Emilia hurt her lip or actually everytime one of their kids get hurt (except Andreas playbox/bookshelf situation), they first take out their camera to show their crying child instead of helping and taking care of the injury.
"Ohh Emilia, you hurt yourself? Hold on, let me grab the camera first. This will get us some clicks on the vlog"
"But dad, I'm bleeding!"
"hold on, keep crying so I can record it. I'll take care of it after that!"

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!!!!!!
and when alessia had that fever.. she was crying and instead of comforting her, he put the camera on before calling the doctors :confused:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I was thinking that watching yesterday's (?) vlog, when Anna was preparing lunch and putting the plates on the table, one by one. If only she had put the camera down she would have had two hands and could have put at least two plates down at the same time. It's so odd to do this.

and when alessia had that fever.. she was crying and instead of comforting her, he put the camera on before calling the doctors :confused:
Bit like when his wife had just been told she had a missed miscarriage, he first put the camera on, checked to see if they both were in full view and then went over to hug her. He then not used that footage immediately but waited two weeks, and still decided to use it, and has done a few times since.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
He got so much backlash in the comments when that happened everyone was saying with a 40.2 degree temp and she was shaking too he should of called 999 but instead he filmed himself with Alessia on his lap looking really poorly waiting on the phone line ( he was 14 inline) to speak to a doctor before thinking with those serious symptoms he should have acted a lot quicker to call 999. But no lets do things the long way cause getting content for the vlog is precedent and my child that is really sick is second.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
He got so much backlash in the comments when that happened everyone was saying with a 40.2 degree temp and she was shaking too he should of called 999 but instead he filmed himself with Alessia on his lap looking really poorly waiting on the phone line ( he was 14 inline) to speak to a doctor before thinking with those serious symptoms he should have acted a lot quicker to call 999. But no lets do things the long way cause getting content for the vlog is precedent and my child that is really sick is second.
Poor little girl was so close to having a febrile seizure from the temperature. I can't remember if they did anything to try and bring the temperature down or just filmed waiting and talking to the doctor.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor little girl was so close to having a febrile seizure from the temperature. I can't remember if they did anything to try and bring the temperature down or just filmed waiting and talking to the doctor.
Shower gate was not long after that, and it made me wonder if she had reacted badly to the cold water.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
He was cuddling her whilst he was waiting on the phone so if she had a high temperature I think by doing that her temp would have risen even more so because of his body heat to add to her body heat so no I don't think he took any of the right steps to lower her temp unfortunately, the idiot just kept on filming.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
And then in the same vlog (but who knows if that was the same day) he took her to a DIY shop...

• Wow
  • Sad
So by his own admission these "fun" TikTok videos he makes the kids participate in (because he's knows no one would watch if is kids weren't in them) take hours to make! So poor Eduardo who would probably much rather be off playing was forced to stand next to dad for god knows how long pulling his "wow that's amazing faces" over and over and over until daddy got the shot. Sorry Eddie daddy needs you to pay the bill's bc he's too lazy to get a real job and earn money off his own back!!!

20200526_091448.jpg

P.s. they've both been very quiet on social media the last few days.....wonder if their "good friends" Social Services paid them a visit???🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
P.s. they've both been very quiet on social media the last few days.....wonder if their "good friends" Social Services paid them a visit???🤔
Yeah been very quiet and no more family photos. Either they have had a visit or Anna and Jonathan have had a falling out. Or the nanny has had to go home so they have to look after the kids for once so no time for social media.🤔

Reactions: 11
Dad of the year - Letting his kids wearing sandals at that stupid treasure hunt.

Finding rusty nails and broken glass. Nice job. 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Yeah been very quiet and no more family photos. Either they have had a visit or Anna and Jonathan have had a falling out. Or the nanny has had to go home so they have to look after the kids for once so no time for social media.🤔
Obviously Jonathan was reading here this morning because he posted to IG 20 minutes ago! 🤣 never mind it being the most awkward unnatural display of "affection" between a husband and wife. Looks like she's cringing having to kiss him on the cheek and he's pushing her away because he's into men!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Obviously Jonathan was reading here this morning because he posted to IG 20 minutes ago! 🤣 never mind it being the most awkward unnatural display of "affection" between a husband and wife. Looks like she's cringing having to kiss him on the cheek and he's pushing her away because he's into men!!! 😂
Looks so cringe :ROFLMAO: 😂.Both looking at the camera and not at each other.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.