SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across a couple of their fan girls twitters (wasnt hard at all they reply to every tweet with obsession) and saw pretty quickly that theyve been into SJs since being young teens, some have had some pretty bad childhood experiences.
I'm sorry but if that's not preying on vulnerable young girls then I dont know what is. Some previous life experiences are known static factors making people more likely to be vulnerable, exploited, a risk of harm to self or from others.
It's not ok for a 40 year old man to message any young girls but that's really knocked me a bit ill.

It's a shame those girls are reading this thread because some of the comments will be difficult for them, but it is genuinely concerning and people on here are raising these concerns from a good place. Hopefully they develop some awareness of that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
JFC Only Anna could some how justify hissing and clawing at her children at bedtime.

most of mine are too old now but sometimes at night I’ll chase the smaller two down for tickles or blow raspberries on their bellies to make them laugh

that was way more than a “I’m going to get you” play/fun. She’s awful. I’ve watched them on and off since before they were married and I don’t think I’ve ever once seen a genuine, loving, caring, sincere gesture from either of them, either to each other or their children.

I’m forever annoying my children with head kisses and impromptu hugs, I just can’t get enough of their loveliness. But Anna is all wrist grabs, air kisses and bleeping petrifaction.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The first few minutes of their last vlog Ann expresses all the reasons why she resents Andrea.
Andrea is ungrateful.
Andrea loves Jon more than her.
Andrea will kiss Jon but won't kiss her sloppy mouth.
Andrea came from HER WOMB NOT HIS!!!
Andrea's milk came from HER BOOBIES!!!
Andrea BROKE HER PELVIS and his name should haven been PELVIS BREAKER!!!

It's a pretty bleeping disturbing way to talk to a baby. Especially one with a busted face and black eye.
And no, Emily Roses, she isn't joking. She hates that kid more than the other 3 combined.

The two of them going at it to scare the As at bedtime was messed up. Making Alessia cry from fear of you, Ann, you undeserving c*nt. Every time you hurt those kids I see your doppelganger. You're getting the face you deserve.

annavoldemort.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
In recent weeks she's been complaining that Andrea kisses his dad but not her. When does she ever actually kiss her kids? Lips touching their cheeks or head? Never. Her hiddeous lipliner and layers of lipstick do not allow her, and obviously her make up is more important to her than genuine effection shown to her kids, and for them to be able to show her that in return.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It really disturbs me to think about what their childhood is like behind the cameras. Alessia always looks so wary of both of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The first few minutes of their last vlog Ann expresses all the reasons why she resents Andrea.
Andrea is ungrateful.
Andrea loves Jon more than her.
Andrea will kiss Jon but won't kiss her sloppy mouth.
Andrea came from HER WOMB NOT HIS!!!
Andrea's milk came from HER BOOBIES!!!
Andrea BROKE HER PELVIS and his name should haven been PELVIS BREAKER!!!
Did he actually break her pelvis? I missed this in the vlogs. She seemed to be going on a lot of power walks very soon after having him.

Reactions: 4
Did he actually break her pelvis? I missed this in the vlogs. She seemed to be going on a lot of power walks very soon after having him.
He didn't break it, because he was back-back when she was induced he slightly bent it or something. Her manic walking definitely didn't help it heal so still her fault I guess?

Reactions: 13
Yeah for someone with a broken pelvis there was a lot of pounding the footpath, would have thought there was a rehabilitation programme to ensure full recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh people, just stay with the narrative and not confuse it with facts, please.............

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna did the manic walking everyday just after having Andrea to fit into that painted on dress she wore to the wedding in Italy. I'm sure that did her 'broken pelvis' the world of good #priorities

(It's funny she never complains about her broken pelvis when she's doing her workouts...)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He didn't break it, because he was back-back when she was induced he slightly bent it or something. Her manic walking definitely didn't help it heal so still her fault I guess?
That sounds painful! Surely she should have been offered physio or something similar afterwards. I agree, the energetic walking so soon afterwards may have made her injury worse!

Reactions: 1
The set up Jonathan had shown for taking Anna's pictures then 'maybe I should do some timer stuff' so he has pictures for his own account.
Doesnt even cross his mind to get his bone idle wife to take one for him even though he takes all of hers and edits them. The dynamics of their marraige are so bizzare.

Reactions: 9
Anna did the manic walking everyday just after having Andrea to fit into that painted on dress she wore to the wedding in Italy. I'm sure that did her 'broken pelvis' the world of good #priorities

(It's funny she never complains about her broken pelvis when she's doing her workouts.
She can jump, squat, roll, march, lift, crunch, use weights, and all the other terms she uses to describe her workouts.
All those things are perfectly fine. No problem at all. Because she just LOVES her ED workouts and ED yoga.
She only has a "broken pelvis" when she talks about Andrea and needs an excuse for being a crappy mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
About the bruises I think Andrea should of had his checked really as it did look very bad,but kids do get bruises lots of them. My kids legs are literally black and blue and they often have a bump to the head where they have head butted each other or one of them pushes each other into the sofa arm etc.

Just because there are a lot of adults doesn't mean accidents won't happen you can have one child and they will still mange to hit their head at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.