SacconeJolys #20 Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope, TikTok is their only hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell that Anna does nothing with the kids simply based on the fact she can wear white jeans and they never get dirty. 5 minutes I got to wear mine yesterday.

My husband is a graphic designer and says the photos of Andrea are 100% photoshopped

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t want to sound mean but I am worried about the lack of emotions Andrea shows. He rarely talks, and he never reacts to anything going on around him. My next door neighbours babies just turned one and I can always hear them in their garden babbling away and laughing etc. I’ve never heard Andrea speak so much. He also doesn’t smile in pictures or for the camera like he used to (not saying this is a really big deal as he shouldn’t be getting filmed in the first place but he used to be so happy and smiley). Could there be something up with him? I hope he’s okay, if anything was to be wrong with him his idiot parents wouldn’t want to believe it or get it checked out anyway because it doesn’t fit their perfect children narrative🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t want to sound mean but I am worried about the lack of emotions Andrea shows. He rarely talks, and he never reacts to anything going on around him. My next door neighbours babies just turned one and I can always hear them in their garden babbling away and laughing etc. I’ve never heard Andrea speak so much. He also doesn’t smile in pictures or for the camera like he used to (not saying this is a really big deal as he shouldn’t be getting filmed in the first place but he used to be so happy and smiley). Could there be something up with him? I hope he’s okay, if anything was to be wrong with him his idiot parents wouldn’t want to believe it or get it checked out anyway because it doesn’t fit their perfect children narrative🙄
To be honest I worry about this also, I really think he needs assessing. But if, and I hope this is never the case, he was diagnosed with a medical condition that was not caused by their total lack of parenting I think they’d use it for all it’s worth. They’d want the views. I honestly think they’re that greedy and heartless

• Sad
Reactions: 15
There is NO way that bruise has gone down this quickly. So this is all still edited.

They claimed they iced it, but that did not stop the swelling or the bruise. Jonathan decided the cut did not need any stitches, either.
Has anyone actually reported his injury or are we all just on here guessing and giving out.

Reactions: 2
If you look closely at his mouth it looks like it has steri-strips on his cut. Do we think they put it on it or do we think they finally got him checked out? Bit weird if they put plasters on it now but not when he first did it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It does look like he has steri-strips above his mouth but I think its more likely to be lines where they have tried to edit out the bruising.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed during the recent vlogs how dirty the bottom of all of their socks always are? I don’t know how their carpets stay so clean when they’re trailing that muck around everywhere!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes! I know all children are different but I always notice how quiet he is and how he has such a blank expression. My son is a month older than him and he talks, laughs and engages with us from morning until night.

• Sad
At 3:08 as Andrea is standing by the dishwasher you'll see him turn his face and you see very very briefly, like literally a split second, just how dark his bruise still is. Anna immediately cuts off the filming, and before that she was very careful to lift the camera slightly so as not to show that side of his face.

Reactions: 6
I see on Twitter someone who said they’ve supported the saccone jolys for years has been blocked from commenting and how sad she was about it as she wasn’t rude or anything. This is how they loose their support over the years, as they don’t care about who’s been watching and for how long as long as they’re raking in the money, and you heard it here first, Jonathan states it has to be something ‘pretty bad’ to be muted from commenting. Personally I don’t think I’ve ever seen any abusive messages to them on their vlogs. But the type of content they put out they know people will have an opinion on. So if they put that out there they should be open for that response. It certainly shows exactly how busy Jonathan has been on the mute button as I can literally see just teenage girls it seems like left commenting.
in the Stacey doc Jonathan asked her for her opinion at the end, she was giving her honest opinion which wasnt a "this family is so great, you are very inspirational" (which I guess was the kinda comment Jonathan was looking for, he didnt like what she said and said something like "youre digging a hole now be careful with what you say" something along those lines, then she replied with a "you asked for my opinion".
They put themselves out there, profit from it, but they only want people to praise him, I think it all comes down to Jonathan overcompensating feeling like an underdog his younger years

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It does look like he has steri-strips above his mouth but I think its more likely to be lines where they have tried to edit out the bruising.
Or maybe he photoshoped steri-stripes on him, to make it look like they got him checked.. with them you never know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
in the Stacey doc Jonathan asked her for her opinion at the end, she was giving her honest opinion which wasnt a "this family is so great, you are very inspirational" (which I guess was the kinda comment Jonathan was looking for, he didnt like what she said and said something like "youre digging a hole now be careful with what you say" something along those lines, then she replied with a "you asked for my opinion".
They put themselves out there, profit from it, but they only want people to praise him, I think it all comes down to Jonathan overcompensating feeling like an underdog his younger years
And he immediately said that her child (does she have any?) would feel the same about her work, too... He clearly does not understand how what he does is completely different.

Reactions: 9
I know he came across so conceited! I remember seeing on twitter when it was on less than complimentary comments about them- funny enough im sure they were adults perhaps with children and real opinions on them who were commenting when it aired. Not fan girls hanging off there every word. Not to say anyone younger can’t see through them! but obviously It’s interesting how the tide turns for them when criticism is opened up to them by people who have young children also and see through there ways.

• Heart
Yep, more of his face on show today, clear bruising :( the photos they're posting on instagram may not be edited as in they may not have specifically edited his face only but they've definitely been whitewashed and had lighting adjusted so that the bruising isn't as obvious.
bruise2.PNG

bruises.PNG

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Had to come on here to vent. I used to love this family, I started following when they were in the rental and she was pregnant with alessia I was pregnant with my first too and I found her so relatable and down to earth but Jezz buying a house really turned thier personalities and I started to see the cracks and then the neglect and when shower gate happened I struggled to watch the vlogs after and started to read up on everything and then the Stacey Dooley doc which I’m surprised didn’t ruin them completely however, I can not believe I’ve just watched her clearly set up Eduardo into coming into the bedroom to scare him before bed and laugh and FILM him when he cries. They live in a huge house why can’t these kids have thier own rooms. Poor Eduardo is tired and his baby brother is wild awake and where’s Anna? In bed!!! letting her 6 year old do the parenting. His gone into her or she’s called him in (who knows) but his gone to her upset wanting to go to bed (every child’s basic rights) and she’s acted like this. I wouldnt be surprised if these kids didn’t develop emotional trauma and mental illnesses from their up bringing. No wonder people report them, I wonder if they claim to be besties with social services to put people off reporting them.
i agree this is how i feel, I think something happened when they bought the house, cant put my finger on it
i believe in "if you dont like it dont watch it" of course but when you use to watch someone you liked but they change it makes you very curious, frustrated and of course disappointed but also wondering if this is for real or is it all a setup, I guess with youtubers you dont really know whats controversy for videos or whats real life
I thought what she did to Eduardo was of course planned, she knew she was gonna scare him, and because she actually scared him she wears her hair straight the next day cause Eduardo loves it , damager control (I think she better with straight hair too) she is the kinda of person that does something or says something mean and then goes "Im just joking", a little too late you were already mean
i use to follow Anna because as someone mentioned the other day from her channel (again from the rental) she was sweet girly and relaxing to watch really, people change of course is normal and part of growing up but sometimes we dont relate to the "new" them
Jonathan is kind of the same, but got a little too addicted to fame money and excess, he wont stop unless the school Youtube or TikTok make him stop

Scaring them before bed again, poor kids. For split second I saw fear on Eduardo's face at around 20:12.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.