Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shirley

All the minions acting like Jonnos speech in yesterday's vlog was Eduardo's "coming out as transgender" video. For gods sake he has an extremely influencial older sister who gets all the attention he desires, of course he's going to try to dress and act exactly like her
View attachment 124844
He wanted to change for his zoom call. He does not want his classmates see him dressed like that. Eddie does not understand that his classmates WILL see him. He is filmed, and it's been posted. Jonathan should have respected Eddies feelings and removed that footage. He was NOT expressing his sexuality. He was PLAYING.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

italian30

I have reported the tik tok to the relevant people especially due to Jonathan doing videos with the kids in their uniform

I know this may seem extreme but after seeing the comments from perverts on the site, it's got to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My mum said there the ones making him like this there the ones that could make him gay there the ones who aren't stopping Eduardo doing this
You can’t make someone gay. But you can protect your children and not show them to millions of people online while they’re still working out who they are

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Idontknowwhatimdoing

Long time lurker, first time poster. My daughter loved the SJs when she was younger so much so that I took her to meet them twice. Once at the Big Walkies and once on the book tour a couple of years ago, the one the kids were at. Both times they were late, the first time we waited over 6 hours, in the rain and cold, only to watch the vlog of the event to see them messing around with minions outside the hotel whilst we waited. The second time they were also a few hours late, we didn’t see the kids which was the selling point (I know that seems weird) and as soon as we walked in to meet them Jonathon had a right face on, I asked if he was ok and he just said ‘I’m tired’ I had driven 2 hours to get there, plus waiting for them when they were late, then over two hours home again. Both times he was really rude and came across as very unfriendly. Surprisingly both times Anna came across as very sweet and was lovely to my daughter. Not really relevant but thought I’d share my story....

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Quick scroll through the comments of their latest tik tok and saw this. Obviously the person who posted it is disgusting but it's not the first time something like this has been posted on their content. If someone posted this on a video or picture of my child I would be a absolutely mortified and devastated that I'd put them in such a vulnerable position. It wouldnt happen to me though, because I post maybe once every couple month to my fb friends which is limited to close friends and family for exactly this reason!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

italian30

I will say that I mentioned perverts in the comments, the inappropriate language and theme , the way emelia is dressed on them....

If I get attacked by a bunch of minions, I'm not really arsed. I have worked with children in my job who have been sexually abused , and groomed and a lot of things and whilst I dont know behind the camera....in front of the camera and on his Twitter page with his fans, he does display grooming type behaviour.

- targeting a particular gender and age
- giving them attention
- making them feel special and important
- promising things in return for favours (meeting up for commenting etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

abcdabcd

VIP Member
It's crystal clear he got that info from reading here, freaked out and is trying to make it look like he doesn't care and is laying the groundworks for when the school will actually want to have a word with him. They're not exactly on good terms with the school already, this isn't going to help.

No way the school already contacted him after not even 24h, pretty sure they're quite busy right now. He gave himself away when he said "a woman". Why would the school go into such detail? They'd just say "someone" or "this person" because unlike Jonathan, they know a thing or two about privacy and information safety.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Don't forget she used (?) to have bulimia for years, all while living with Jonathan who is/was at home with her 24/7. So he must've noticed when she was binging and purging and was ok with it. Even went on to have several children with her instead if telling her to get help before bringing innocent children into this situation. So, no, Jonathan won't be the one to help her now. Just like she's not interested in helping him with his depression and recent drinking. They're completely co-dependent and only care for themselves.

She also mislead her viewers for over a decade, acting like she's super healthy and naturally skinny, posting her WIAW, showing off her tiny figure after Emilia and Eduardo, giving out her measurements and weight. She made so many girls and women feel bad about themselves and probably triggered a good few of them into relapsing, all while starving and purging.

That's why I don't believe a word of what she says, not three years ago when she first came out with her ED story, claiming to be finally better, not two years ago when she claimed to have naturally gone back to being skinny after literally saying she's not naturally skinny, not this winter when she claimed that NOW she's really better and ok with her natural weight after relapsing last year. And not come summer, when she'll claim that she got skinny again because she's so healthy now and clapping back at people asking if she's back at starving herself, undoubtedly calling them mean and haters for questioning her.

And I don't have an ounce of sympathy for her, you know why? Because when she chose to become a mother, it was no longer about herself. She can pity herself all she wants, I pity her children who have a mother who, even though financially more than capable of seeking all the help she needs, choses her ED over her children. Again and again. Have you ever seen her this giddy and excited and motivated when talking about her children? No, those feelings are reserved for her ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

italian30

I just want to say thank you for not jumping down my throat or judging me for taking it further with the school. I just feel strongly that Jonathan is exploiting his children for his financial gain. Seeing such comments on his pages ...as well as previous things such as cold showers, inattentive mother etc.

I'm a counsellor and I just couldn't sit and do nothing

• Heart

italian30

J probably doesn't want A2 to get checked out because, depending on what is on their files, they may be looked into again.

The fact that both parents are saying completely seperate things is a very big warning sign, it is usually a sign that they are bending the truth.

• Wow
  • Sad

Linnyloo

VIP Member
He doesn’t, but he certainly embodies a lot of the negative stereotypes that are placed on travelers. His sisters definitely don’t come across this way, Jonathan is the black sheep of the family. Anna will be mortified when she reads this 🤣🤣
I'm Irish , about his age, there's no way he left school and did an apprenticeship at 11. He went to uni didn't he, he'd never have got in with just a primary education. Also his school report showed his grades at GCSE level, perhaps even higher. He is, what we would call in Ireland, a total gobshite or chancer.

Oops 😬. Sorry I’m still finding my way round after seeing them on the Stacey Dooley programme. Never heard of them before that but after watching I fell down the wormhole of YouTube.
Youve a lot of catching up to do!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jadasaurus

Had to come on here to vent. I used to love this family, I started following when they were in the rental and she was pregnant with alessia I was pregnant with my first too and I found her so relatable and down to earth but Jezz buying a house really turned thier personalities and I started to see the cracks and then the neglect and when shower gate happened I struggled to watch the vlogs after and started to read up on everything and then the Stacey Dooley doc which I’m surprised didn’t ruin them completely however, I can not believe I’ve just watched her clearly set up Eduardo into coming into the bedroom to scare him before bed and laugh and FILM him when he cries. They live in a huge house why can’t these kids have thier own rooms. Poor Eduardo is tired and his baby brother is wild awake and where’s Anna? In bed!!! letting her 6 year old do the parenting. His gone into her or she’s called him in (who knows) but his gone to her upset wanting to go to bed (every child’s basic rights) and she’s acted like this. I wouldnt be surprised if these kids didn’t develop emotional trauma and mental illnesses from their up bringing. No wonder people report them, I wonder if they claim to be besties with social services to put people off reporting them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her instastories this morning have really wound me up. How many ridiculous things can that woman say, she is so unaware of how she comes across it is almost laughable. She really is vile. Two of her children sitting in dog beds on iPads. Yuck. “I didn’t know what boys were like”, um, how dismissive of her first born son, and how hurtful if he was to hear that”. “There’s like 50 iPads in here”... people are losing their livelihoods Anna, struggling to pay their bills and mortgages, struggling to feed their children. Yet she is gloating about having 50 iPads, they post content about buying too much food. Do they even know what is going on in the world right now?
Her laughing at Eduardo when she was storying outside and he clearly did not want to be filmed. It’s a total glimpse in to the fact that he does not want to be used as content fodder by them. That poor kid has cameras on him 24/7. I really hope that as he gets older he starts standing up to his parents and not letting them post videos of him everywhere. “If you’re a Mum of small children, you will probably relate - imagine not having any kids”, said in a dreamy tone. I am a Mum of three small children, and I definitely cannot relate. I thank god for my children every day, particularly throughout this lockdown, yes some days are hard, but they keep it interesting. They are healthy. We are safe at home.
I really don’t understand why I keep watching 5hit she posts... it makes me get so frustrated sometimes. Might be time to cancel everything and move on from this 5hitshow of a family! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 33

Eldorado

The first time I heard of these people was when some primary school children told me they watched them (I think she was pregnant, possibly with Andrea), though I didn't look at them until recently when I remembered the name (came to this site after seeing the Ingham scandal discussed on mumsnet). I had a quick look and couldn't imagine why they appealed to anyone (maybe they were different in earlier vids??), then started watching them after seeing they were a topic here. I still don't see the appeal and mostly I am just shocked by the interaction with the children. And Andrea's complete lack of responsiveness. I actually feel really sorry for the kids and find myself willing them to be happy, but never being convinced that they are. And pretending not to have a nanny when she spends hours in the kitchen alone and he is off doing projects outside. And the ridiculous tik toks, it's truly horrific. They have convinced me that family channels should be illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I'm currently in the process of planning what I hope will be an excellent plan to expose the SJs - without breaking any laws! (that was just for the SJs) If the SJs didn't read here I'd let you all in on it but maybe in a few months once I put it into action. Wish me luck, will let you know if it works (and if it doesn't and its a total flop)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

LurkyLou

Oops 😬. Sorry I’m still finding my way round after seeing them on the Stacey Dooley programme. Never heard of them before that but after watching I fell down the wormhole of YouTube.
Jonathan's family all seem really lovely. You wouldn't think it from watching him or listening to him talk about his "troubled" childhood. He's a textbook example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and I don't believe a damn word he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 31