SacconeJolys #20 Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope, TikTok is their only hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please continue here :)

Thread title thanks to @Bon Qui Qui
As there were three titles in your post I just picked one and had to adjust slightly to fit hope that's ok :)

(First time creating a new thread so hope I've done this right!)

Reactions: 20
Does J come from a traveller family? I only ask as in some areas of gypsy/traveller community leaving school at 11yo is what happens. I feel I need to clarify this is neither a racist nor judgemental comment but just saying this is part of gypsy culture and way of life. I obviously have no idea if that’s the case here but it’s a possible reason why he left school at 11yo. I wouldn‘t be confident calling him out on this without confirmation tbh.
He doesn’t, but he certainly embodies a lot of the negative stereotypes that are placed on travelers. His sisters definitely don’t come across this way, Jonathan is the black sheep of the family. Anna will be mortified when she reads this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He doesn’t, but he certainly embodies a lot of the negative stereotypes that are placed on travelers. His sisters definitely don’t come across this way, Jonathan is the black sheep of the family. Anna will be mortified when she reads this 🤣🤣
Oops 😬. Sorry I’m still finding my way round after seeing them on the Stacey Dooley programme. Never heard of them before that but after watching I fell down the wormhole of YouTube.

Reactions: 9
Oops 😬. Sorry I’m still finding my way round after seeing them on the Stacey Dooley programme. Never heard of them before that but after watching I fell down the wormhole of YouTube.
Jonathan's family all seem really lovely. You wouldn't think it from watching him or listening to him talk about his "troubled" childhood. He's a textbook example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and I don't believe a damn word he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Year 11 is roughly 4/5th year in Ireland. I think he doesn't know fictional vs reality because of the web he has spun over the last decade. Has he mentioned that apprenticeship before now?

Reactions: 14
Jonathan's family all seem really lovely. You wouldn't think it from watching him or listening to him talk about his "troubled" childhood. He's a textbook example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and I don't believe a damn word he says.
when he lies, he can't even remember them.. he said something about sharing a room with his siblings when he was growing up but when they were at his mums house (i think?), he pointed out a window and said that was his room :rolleyes: at least be consistent with stories! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm Irish , about his age, there's no way he left school and did an apprenticeship at 11. He went to uni didn't he, he'd never have got in with just a primary education. Also his school report showed his grades at GCSE level, perhaps even higher. He is, what we would call in Ireland, a total gobshite or chancer.

Youve a lot of catching up to do!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The old school reports he was showing in a blog last week went up to 97, and he said in yesterday's vlog that he left in 91. I don't think he even knows that he's contradicting himself, he's so delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wtf!! I live in Ireland kids don’t finish primary school till 12! Surly social services would be on the case

Reactions: 11
Id say his family are mortified at his carry on and his life with anal the subject of many an interesting family chat when they're not around.

The only troubled part was him, himself!

Reactions: 18
Wtf!! I live in Ireland kids don’t finish primary school till 12! Surly social services would be on the case
Remember he is talking early 90s when the minimum school leavers age was only a pipe dream, he has shown (according to others, I don't watch anymore) that he has achieved state exams so that brings him to 15/16, and some minions are saying he meant year 11 and got confused (take that with a pinch of salt)

Reactions: 6
I thought he meant that he went to work after school. As in, he left school for the day, not forever.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else concerned about just how much Alessia has regressed in the space of weeks?
She is even babbling like a baby at times.

I know a lot of children may be falling behind in school and development right now- but Alessia seems to be on a different level.

Reactions: 24
just skimmed through their latest video- why do anna and jonathan sit so far apart when they eat? theres no kids so they could sit next to each other? but they're at opposite ends of the table :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
just skimmed through their latest video- why do anna and jonathan sit so far apart when they eat? theres no kids so they could sit next to each other? but they're at opposite ends of the table :LOL:
Even opposite each other width ways (like the children sit) would be better. They literally couldn’t get further away😂

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else concerned about just how much Alessia has regressed in the space of weeks?
She is even babbling like a baby at times.

I know a lot of children may be falling behind in school and development right now- but Alessia seems to be on a different level.
I noticed that in today’s vlog too when she was watching Anna cook. She wasn’t speaking anywhere near as clear as she usually does. It definitely doesn’t help that her parents talk to her through a camera, they should speak to her, have conversations with her instead of shutting her in the playroom all day.

Reactions: 18
I feel something was very off with Alessia in today’s vlog. Anna said she was mad with when she couldn’t find her necklace. I think she really went off on Alessia for this she just seemed so withdrawn around Anna. I got a very bad feeling from it

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The old school reports he was showing in a blog last week went up to 97, and he said in yesterday's vlog that he left in 91. I don't think he even knows that he's contradicting himself, he's so delusional.
He is a fantasist!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.