SacconeJolys #20 Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope, TikTok is their only hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly don’t think 2 children so far apart in age should be sharing a room when one of them is expected to get up and go to school the next morning if their home situation would allow for them to have their own rooms. That poor little boy, no wonder he has permanent dark circles
The 2 eldest should share

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see on Twitter someone who said they’ve supported the saccone jolys for years has been blocked from commenting and how sad she was about it as she wasn’t rude or anything. This is how they loose their support over the years, as they don’t care about who’s been watching and for how long as long as they’re raking in the money, and you heard it here first, Jonathan states it has to be something ‘pretty bad’ to be muted from commenting. Personally I don’t think I’ve ever seen any abusive messages to them on their vlogs. But the type of content they put out they know people will have an opinion on. So if they put that out there they should be open for that response. It certainly shows exactly how busy Jonathan has been on the mute button as I can literally see just teenage girls it seems like left commenting.
C81DF4D3-0439-4110-949A-697554B827C4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It's how they are so not reacting to their children crying that worries me. A crying child is deemed annoying, because it interferes with filming. 'Please don't mind the crying child in the background'. How about you go and check to see what's wrong?

Because Jonathan used to share with his siblings and they figured 'they would have such a strong bond if they did'. In other words.... so Eduardo can look after Andrea during the night.
Yes we see how strong that bond now is with Jonny & his siblings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I see on Twitter someone who said they’ve supported the saccone jolys for years has been blocked from commenting and how sad she was about it as she wasn’t rude or anything. This is how they loose their support over the years, as they don’t care about who’s been watching and for how long as long as they’re raking in the money, and you heard it here first, Jonathan states it has to be something ‘pretty bad’ to be muted from commenting. Personally I don’t think I’ve ever seen any abusive messages to them on their vlogs. But the type of content they put out they know people will have an opinion on. So if they put that out there they should be open for that response. It certainly shows exactly how busy Jonathan has been on the mute button as I can literally see just teenage girls it seems like left commenting.
View attachment 132899
Oh meoowwww... what a catty reply. But hey, keep on interacting with teenage girls, let's see how that will work out for you.

He blocked me on the channel for suggesting to have Emilia checked out when she was having these what look like absent seizure episodes. I suggested taking the footage, to use that for good, and show the doctor what happens when she gets really exited.
I did not diagnose her, said it was better to have her checked than for it to go unchecked and get worse over time.

Nope, that was not appreciated, and I was blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh meoowwww... what a catty reply. But hey, keep on interacting with teenage girls, let's see how that will work out for you.

He blocked me on the channel for suggesting to have Emilia checked out when she was having these what look like absent seizure episodes. I suggested taking the footage, to use that for good, and show the doctor what happens when she gets really exited.
I did not diagnose her, said it was better to have her checked than for it to go unchecked and get worse over time.

Nope, that was not appreciated, and I was blocked.
Exactly- it seems what Jonathan deems ‘pretty bad’ is dependant on what side of the bed he rolled out on.
What I find so odd is for a family channel with young children, you would almost think they would in some way enjoy the interaction between other parents with different experiences. As you say the type of thing you wrote was not diagnostic, mean or even critical of them merely a suggestion. To me this screams controlling from their side as this narrative that he creates for the vlogs does not include anybody else’s opinion and like it angers them for people to say anything to them unless they are practically worshipping them for putting together a trampoline! 🙄
So yes, in his mind your comment was ‘pretty bad’, continue in that way Jonathan and there will be barely any replies to your vlogs! Oh and yes I am blocked now from Anna’s Instagram for liking a fairly reasonable comment too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On IG and Twitter they are even worse with the speed of their blocking. Like you said, even likig a reply might get you blocked. How pathetic. It seems like they've been going on quite a blocking rampage in the last few days, hmmm, wonder why that is.......?

Reactions: 13
On IG and Twitter they are even worse with the speed of their blocking. Like you said, even likig a reply might get you blocked. How pathetic. It seems like they've been going on quite a blocking rampage in the last few days, hmmm, wonder why that is.......?
Which is why he hated the Stacey Dooley doc so much - cos he couldn’t control the narrative.

Reactions: 18
I would be getting a video consultation, he shouldn't still be that puffy after a few days even with lax icing. I doubt they have done any icing to reduce swelling.

Reactions: 4
There is NO way that bruise has gone down this quickly. So this is all still edited.

They claimed they iced it, but that did not stop the swelling or the bruise. Jonathan decided the cut did not need any stitches, either.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 132899
I got my twitter account suspended when I questioned them over showering their 2 year old in cold water ! 🙄 He’s a nasty little shrivelled ball sack when he doesn’t like being called out !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's what pisses me off about them. When people try and express their concerns in the comment section or on other social media, they block them immediately.
Then they release a self righteous video 'calling out' the nameless faceless gutless trolls' and claim they wouldn't say those things to their faces but they just did say it to your ugly arse face Jonny - and you blocked them you dimwit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Jonny any of us would say it to your face. Maybe this is why ye never leave your prison. I can guarantee he would piss his pants if anyone confronted him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I got blocked on one account when a guy asked what the red car was in the driveway and I told him it was a Ferrari. So that "pretty bad" thing is just yet another lie.

(to clarify a little, this was before he admitted to owning the Ferrari, despite showing bits and pieces of it in the vlog)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.