SacconeJolys #20 Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope, TikTok is their only hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cruel is this woman!! She says j didnt like goats cheese so puts a tun of it in his food, which he instantly knew something different was in his food, bet shed never sit and eat something she didnt like!! Evil nasty control freak!!
Annal must really dislike Jonboi, why give him food with goat cheese in, he even did not like that kind of cheese or dairy?
And she always try to scare her kids? She is so mean and believes that she is so clever and is so hardworking.....
emilia making faces behind anna at the end of the vlog was kinda funny, emilia will give anna soon hard times, i hope so

Reactions: 17
Andrea& Alessia looked terrified on the bed watching Anna with the older two. Not surprising their bully of a mother is even scarier when she fakes playtime, even they can see right through it .

That cooking is just foul, again, I’m sure she does it on purpose as they’re all too scared (even Jonathan) to speak out.

Reactions: 14
Who did Anna ask in the vlog "What are these called"? About the spring onions? Was Jonathon in the room?

Reactions: 2
Ahhh the motivation for the new weight training exercises three times a week, her HIIT workouts twice a week and yoga 2-3 times a week. Don't bother with her stories, 10 that just go on and on and on and on about how hard weight training is. WIAW is back though 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wow... culinary sensation. Plain chicken stewed in chicken stock, roasted veges soaked in balsamic vinegar, goats cheese, covered and left to fester together for a couple of hours, burnt rice cooked in the morning, then all reheated in the microwave for dinner. Foul. You can see the nanny’s reflection in the playroom tv at 8.45.
I also think Anna’s true mean colours are shown from around 20.05 at the end of the vlog, grabbing Alessia and “excuse me, do you want to be a part of this video”?, and Emilia mimicking her every word is a bit worrying. No, she probably doesn’t want to be a part of the damn video!
I don’t see how she is allowed to be promoting this whole new exercise regime and doing her WIAWs again... is she trying to be a ‘how to’ guide for young people with eating disorders?!
I don’t even have anything to say about J, I have to skip over his rubbish.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes I did too, poor little girl. See how upset she was at the breakfast table when Anna was talking about it. I reckon she scared her really badly.

Yes I did too, poor little girl. See how upset she was at the breakfast table when Anna was talking about it. I reckon she scared her really badly.
Probably had a cold shower. Anna's so nasty when those children act like children. Eduardo being called silly by Anna because he accidently put Andrea's t shirt on which to be fair was exactly the same. She was cackling then saying why are you so silly, I mean she laughs to cover up her own insults. The children breath and she's stressed. She's lucky she has a, beautiful home, a big garden to be out in, 4 healthy children everything SHE WANTED. Instead of constantly being in kitchen or hiding to be alone go out in garden get some air and look at all you have.

Reactions: 19
Annal must really dislike Jonboi, why give him food with goat cheese in, he even did not like that kind of cheese or dairy?
And she always try to scare her kids? She is so mean and believes that she is so clever and is so hardworking.....
emilia making faces behind anna at the end of the vlog was kinda funny, emilia will give anna soon hard times, i hope so
Don’t know if I’m remembering rightly or not? Does Jonathan have a dairy allergy or was it he just didn’t like dairy or something? Plot twist: Is Anna secretly putting dairy in his food when he’s been feeling ‘ill’ before?
Yes was wondering what Alessia was saying too, with the carol baskin thing if she were swearing it’ll only be what she’s heard and I wouldn’t be showing my toddler off to the world saying that. Literally no shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Jono claim to have issues with dairy? Why would she knowingly feed him cheese and then lie about it when she knows he’s the one that edits the video? Dousing every dish in balsamic too whether it’s roasted veg or curry doesn’t make you Italian Anal!
Did she really serve what was basically poached plain chicken with burnt rice?

• Sick
I feel something was very off with Alessia in today’s vlog. Anna said she was mad with when she couldn’t find her necklace. I think she really went off on Alessia for this she just seemed so withdrawn around Anna. I got a very bad feeling from it

Lessie was terrified at breakfast, it made me feel really uncomfortable.

Also the scream Eduardo did when Anna was 'Playing' with him.

Them kids are so scared of her, I fully believe she gets violent with them. So upsetting.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
F0BEC88E-2077-4A4E-80C6-AB4F2DFFC828.jpeg
Another one of Anna’s culinary delights.
I am sorry but this looks like 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just watched Anna’s rehearsed fake laugh she did on her first story this morning

Reactions: 4
Wow... culinary sensation. Plain chicken stewed in chicken stock, roasted veges soaked in balsamic vinegar, goats cheese, covered and left to fester together for a couple of hours, burnt rice cooked in the morning, then all reheated in the microwave for dinner. Foul. You can see the nanny’s reflection in the playroom tv at 8.45.
I also think Anna’s true mean colours are shown from around 20.05 at the end of the vlog, grabbing Alessia and “excuse me, do you want to be a part of this video”?, and Emilia mimicking her every word is a bit worrying. No, she probably doesn’t want to be a part of the damn video!
I don’t see how she is allowed to be promoting this whole new exercise regime and doing her WIAWs again... is she trying to be a ‘how to’ guide for young people with eating disorders?!
I don’t even have anything to say about J, I have to skip over his rubbish.
Exactly nailed the point.
Anna if you are reading this, yes you are of course, it's you who is currently role model of Emilia, your behaviour is going to shape her future. She mimicks your style. If you are bothered only about make up, exterior beauty and food, all she is going to be concerned about make up, exterior beauty and food. If she truly believes that she is nurtured and cared for being herself and not becoming your Mini Me, which you want Emilia and Alessia to become. Alessia is rebel that's why she is always in your bad books.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I make cinamon porridge, yes it's unfortunate looking but it tastes great, need to find a new combination as cinamon is too autumn/winter for me and while it's been similar to winter here in Cork the past few days it's summer.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t Jono claim to have issues with dairy? Why would she knowingly feed him cheese and then lie about it when she knows he’s the one that edits the video? Dousing every dish in balsamic too whether it’s roasted veg or curry doesn’t make you Italian Anal!
Did she really serve what was basically poached plain chicken with burnt rice?
He doesn't like it, but isn't allergic.
He was hoping he was, because at the time Alfie had food allergy testing done and turned out to have some. But his tests came back negative. But he still goes on about not having cheese, yet when he makes bagels he'll pile it on, and he eats more chocolate than I've ever seen a grown man eat. Anna will go 'Ohhh, I won't put dairy in this because of Jonathan' to continue the narrative, but he's not allergic.

If we needed any more signs that Anna's ED is back, here's the WIAWs...... And now with added new exercise routines as well. Does her Apple watch show calories burned? I bet she's going to love that.

How come we can see what's going on but she can't and Jonathan can't?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If we needed any more signs that Anna's ED is back, here's the WIAWs...... And now with added new exercise routines as well. Does her Apple watch show calories burned? I bet she's going to love that.

How come we can see what's going on but she can't and Jonathan can't?
Or he does but doesn't say anything because Anna would murder him for not trusting her saying that "she's recovered". He's never pushed her to seek proper help before, he just held her hair back, why would he start offering proper help now?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.