SacconeJolys #20 Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope, TikTok is their only hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t, but he certainly embodies a lot of the negative stereotypes that are placed on travelers. His sisters definitely don’t come across this way, Jonathan is the black sheep of the family. Anna will be mortified when she reads this 🤣🤣
He comes from a very nice part of Dublin. If his lips are moving, he’s lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel something was very off with Alessia in today’s vlog. Anna said she was mad with when she couldn’t find her necklace. I think she really went off on Alessia for this she just seemed so withdrawn around Anna. I got a very bad feeling from it
Yes I did too, poor little girl. See how upset she was at the breakfast table when Anna was talking about it. I reckon she scared her really badly.

I feel something was very off with Alessia in today’s vlog. Anna said she was mad with when she couldn’t find her necklace. I think she really went off on Alessia for this she just seemed so withdrawn around Anna. I got a very bad feeling from it
Yes I did too, poor little girl. See how upset she was at the breakfast table when Anna was talking about it. I reckon she scared her really badly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see Alessia waving her arm about randomly at the end of the vlog. I am aware she is a toddler but arm flapping is a trait of ASD. It also concerns me the amount of time she spends with her fingers in her mouth.

Reactions: 13
Anna's insta stories have filters on and Jonboi loved the one dressed as a woman in a tracksuit. The ear-rings actually suited him.
Re Alessia regressing - she spoke on the stories and I couldn't understand a word.
Oh and there is not a hope in hell Jonboi left school at 11. Forget the crock of gold the Leprechaun has, this one's stories are a crock of sh1t.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see Alessia waving her arm about randomly at the end of the vlog. I am aware she is a toddler but arm flapping is a trait of ASD. It also concerns me the amount of time she spends with her fingers in her mouth.
She did a lot of hand flapping when she was younger.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think Anna was a bit aggressive with Alessia at the end she seemed to of pulled or yanked Alessia arm or foot. I am a little worried about her if she was having an off day she most probably scared she be getting an cold shower.
Anna leave make up in the bathroom, but your jewellery in a box next in bathroom too child lock it. That way the kids wont get make up everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Whatever Anna's cooked looks like a roadkill on plate.
I have no idea where she gets her recipes from... so disgusting. I bet that chicken was over cooked. You meant to cook in small batches to brown... plus who serves up burnt rice. You have time to cook some more 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else think Anna was a bit aggressive with Alessia at the end she seemed to of pulled or yanked Alessia arm or foot. I am a little worried about her if she was having an off day she most probably scared she be getting an cold shower.
Anna leave make up in the bathroom, but your jewellery in a box next in bathroom too child lock it. That way the kids wont get make up everywhere.
If the only time you interact with your kids us to do pretend make up sessions, do not be surprised that they will get into your make up if easily accessible to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly... If you don’t want anyone to touch your things you put them away. Maybe instead of cooking her slop daily she should be watching her kids and things like this would never happen.

If the only time you interact with your kids us to do pretend make up sessions, do not be surprised that they will get into your make up if easily accessible to them.
Poor Alessia she must be so confused 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I have no idea where she gets her recipes from... so disgusting. I bet that chicken was over cooked. You meant to cook in small batches to brown... plus who serves up burnt rice. You have time to cook some more 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my god as soon as I saw the gnomes plate I automatically thought that the chicken looked so dry, it was clearly overcooked.
Also in regards to the rice, I had to roll my eyes when she said that she had prepped it earlier that morning.

No wonder the kids find it hard to finish their meals, it looks so hard to swallow.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So did I, especially when she was on the kitchen counter when witch face was
" cooking" , Alessia was acting quite strange like being overmy happy, hard to explain! But that witch really laid into her. , it so obvious!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
she is a very nervous child and Anna is giving us bad vibe she is a bully...a really bad one too..shes mad jealous and her actions show this, her mental health shows she finds it hd to cope, she may watch other parents on u tube saying the same but Anna is the truest bully with her outbursts and erratic behaviour-she always makes out she is a witch or something before bed...please someone in social services help this family

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So did I, especially when she was on the kitchen counter when witch face was
" cooking" , Alessia was acting quite strange like being overmy happy, hard to explain! But that witch really laid into her. , it so obvious!
I was waiting for Alessia to accidentally kick or push off the bowl of food Anna was making onto the floor. So possible with her being on the counter top. Anna would lose it and blame Alessia for being naughty again when they put her in that position. These children are going to need a lot of therapy when they get older. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Even J thinks so. He didn't say roadkill, but he said the chicken "looks slimey." Then Anna told him there was no dairy in the food when she put goat's cheese all over the veggies.
Screenshot_20200505-195931.png

Kinda evil, but what's new.

Reactions: 14
Anna and Jonathan have both said she's regressed a bit because of Andrea. She apparently copies him. I've seen a lot of kids do it after their siblings are born. Usually it's because they are jealous and/or want their parent's attention. Decent parents would talk to her about it. She clearly doesn't harbor any ill will towards Andrea. She's always following him around. All those children want their parent's attention and they only get if they are behaving poorly or clamoring to be on camera. Just look at how Emilia acts. People say horrible things about her and her behavior. Literally the only way she can get either one of them to pay attention to her is if she's front and center. Alessia isn't much better. She screams, cries, throws tantrums, and is down right awful because she knows she'll get a reaction. Unfortunately for her, Anna only cares about material possessions. If she ruins those then she gets punished. I don't even want to think of what she said/did to that poor little girl. If she doesn't want her playing with her things then maybe she should put them some place she cannot get to. Better yet, try interacting with your child in a positive way. Makes my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Anna's rapport with her kids is dead in the water. Her role as a warm, understanding, patient and empathetic mother is truly lost. Just watched the vlog and I must say I got a little rattled. Her disgusting attitude towards Alessia today was disturbing to me and I think that's only a small portion of how she really is towards Alessia and at a guess Eduardo too. Her behaviour is borderline mental abuse, Alessia looked shook in this video. Alessia's mental health at this young age and probably the others too are taking a real beating. Anna's intimidating stares and careless off the cuff remarks are ugly. There are too many to mention but that bed scene with Emilia and Alessia today really showed the dragon Anna really is. She has issues.

What's up with this Evil queen character, "that's scary, "there scary" "are you scared" scary here and scary there bullshit with her kids it's really unnecessary and does my head in. Those poor kids already see Anna being the wicked witch of the west just in a normal setting let alone rear her ugly head magnified just when they are about to go to bed. Poor Alessia and Andrea sitting in the corner of the bed and there little faces look terrified was really telling to me how often they must have that fear instilled in them and Anna thinks this is entertaining! Like I said before she has issues and what's even more annoying Jonathan plays cameraman and films it all and is complicit. 🤦🏻‍♀️
D97940F9-63DA-4F5F-968D-86DB6EFDC7FB.jpeg
She looks like the exorcist😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
C65436FC-C246-4022-B10F-1CCF69434D9B.jpeg Anna claims Tik Tok has destroyed her children. Well no you dimwit you and Jonathan have.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Even J thinks so. He didn't say roadkill, but he said the chicken "looks slimey." Then Anna told him there was no dairy in the food when she put goat's cheese all over the veggies.
View attachment 123987
Kinda evil, but what's new.
How cruel is this woman!! She says j didnt like goats cheese so puts a tun of it in his food, which he instantly knew something different was in his food, bet shed never sit and eat something she didnt like!! Evil nasty control freak!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.