SacconeJolys #20 Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope, TikTok is their only hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, more of his face on show today, clear bruising :( the photos they're posting on instagram may not be edited as in they may not have specifically edited his face only but they've definitely been whitewashed and had lighting adjusted so that the bruising isn't as obvious.
View attachment 133073
View attachment 133074
i showed these photos to my mum (she's been a nurse for over 30 years) and she says these bruises are not consistent with a fall.. :confused: she said she'd be raising concerns

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Anna ends the vlog 'It's 18:59, I'm off to bed, that's mum life for ya...' Wait, what??
She is one heartless, soulless witch. She probably thinks I was pregnant, gave birth and breastfed them. That's my role over with.
Scaring Eduardo and not giving a damn about her wee boy that looks to have a serious facial injury have really incensed me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve just got in from work and sat down with my dinner and it’s shocking to me to think that Anna will be in bed in like 10 minutes if its like last night

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG Andrea’s face! Poor thing looks so miserable as well, he must be in pain :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Also, I feel like if people are willing to put themselves on the internet, they shouldn’t be allowed to delete the comments as they’re people’s opinions. Sort of like with reviews for places, they can’t delete them other wise everywhere would be 5 star.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is NO way that bruise has gone down this quickly. So this is all still edited.

They claimed they iced it, but that did not stop the swelling or the bruise. Jonathan decided the cut did not need any stitches, either.
Well if Doctor Jonathan decided he didn't need stitches then obviously he doesn't 🙄 Yet another one of the jobs he probably claims to have had.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.