SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Removing it from YouTube does not sadly undo the damage done to Alessia does it , at least hopefully she will never see the lengths to which her parents sank for views shaming a 2 yr old and punishing her so cruelly I just hope they get some professional help , himself has been very vocal about what he considers was a difficult childhood he has discussed his upset at his own parenting and how it affected him causing depression he needs to understand that his and his wife’s behaviour will one day likely be criticised by his own bairns , surely if you have been not well parented you would go out of your way to learn how best to discipline little ones , having said this it would never cross my mind to do the cold shower 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It’s been removed within the past few hours, I watched it around 2pm and it was still in then

Reactions: 5
Wow what a despicable couple. Never heard of them until now but it didn’t take a lot of research to find they have a lot of unsavoury history.

I’ve commented on Scampanddudes Instagram. This issue needs addressing, maybe even by the NSPCC.

Reactions: 9
Thinking of it,I think they put them ( yes Emilia too) in cold showers to wash the poop in order create an electroshock for her to not continue with that.
Like, somehow to be traumatized and to not doing it again.
I don’t know how to explain it very well but physically to be punished by the way they wash off the poop.
You can see after she entered the room,Alessia was really weird like traumatized by what happened.
And really angry when her siblings or parents were talking to her.

Let alone the fact that she entered the room as a guilty person :” look at her ,she just has been punished for her nasty thing she did”.

I hope you understand what I wrote it’s really hard to explain emotional things when you never speak english and speak 2 other langages on a daily basis.
I understand and agree 👍

Reactions: 3
I was wondering, if they removed the part of the video addressing the “problem” (their word) with Alessia, title of the video then means nothing.

I hope she won’t remember the cold shower her she grow up.How traumatizing.😔

I understand and agree 👍
Thank you ☺

Reactions: 4
Jono is on Twitter and I wonder what account it is that 450 days ago were following and telling him they like him and 450 days later its a different story. Must be someone fairly big for him to mention it it wouldnt be my measly account. 🙄

• Wow
Screenshot_20190816_183951.jpg

This has really annoyed me. His reply is just typical deflecting. And the minions backing him. Now he's off on a rant about some random person who tried to ruin them to make it look like it's not their fault and the incident never happened. It's just crazy people who want to ruin them!
No Jonathan, people who care more about your kids than you. People's eyes have been opened. The evidence is out there. No amount of lies is going to cover your ass now. You've shown yourself to be the liar you are. Caught rapid as a 'Dub' would say J! 😉

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
View attachment 33746

This has really annoyed me. His reply is just typical deflecting. And the minions backing him. Now he's off on a rant about some random person who tried to ruin them to make it look like it's not their fault and the incident never happened. It's just crazy people who want to ruin them!
No Jonathan, people who care more about your kids than you. People's eyes have been opened. The evidence is out there. No amount of lies is going to cover your ass now. You've shown yourself to be the liar you are. Caught rapid as a 'Dub' would say J! 😉
I sincerely hope this ruins him and his lazy wife

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 33746

How dare he?🤬
Better understanding context my ass !

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Jonathan on twitter complaining! He only wants his minions to blow smoke up his ass ! The blokes pathetic ! He wants to realise those kids make all his money ! One day I hope they cash in on him and anna ! As soon as those kids are old enough they will be out of there 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 20
He's deflecting now - blame everyone but themselves and of course brings in the charity and how people are runing things for the charity eh no Jonathan people are concerned about what you have done to your 2 year old daughter, people are annoyed and are questioning why a charity would continue to be associated with them especially a charity that is to do with children(I think I don't know too much about them) - its what Sjs do best deflect deflect and twist things. Jesus they make me so mad, they are not accountable for anything are they

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you see Anna speaking of cold showers and Alessia entering the playroom ?
Because I don’t.
The full clip was there and then when I clicked refresh to see, the clip was weirdly edited to crop that bit out 🤔 trying to figure out how it jumped from 'the solution we have..we have a solution' to when J and Alessia enter without talking about it. It's very confusing

• Wow
Where’s Stacey Dooley when you need her? Wish someone could alert her. She’s an intelligent woman, bet she got the measure of them when she worked with them recently.

Reactions: 8
The replies on Jonathan’s Twitter are astounding. Full of support for him and calling anyone who questions him and Anna a troll etc. They can do no wrong in so many people’s eyes that sadly I don’t see anything changing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The replies on Jonathan’s Twitter are astounding. Full of support for him and calling anyone who questions him and Anna a troll etc. They can do no wrong in so many people’s eyes that sadly I don’t see anything changing.
This has really annoyed me! If my twitter account wasn’t in my personal name/content, I’d be replying. It’s taking every ounce of me not to but I’ve brought it to the attention of the people who need to be aware of it

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.