SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plenty of people still have the clip so don't worry about that. Unfortunately for the SJs real life isn't like a vlog channel where you can just delete inconvenient footage. Real actions have real consequences.

Reactions: 7
First time commenting here to but I saw it mentioned in another thread so had to pop by... just reading twitter and how blind are his followers? Seems a lot of bigger bloggers seem to be responding and calling him out which is a first are they are normally the ones agreeing

Reactions: 11
View attachment 33746

This has really annoyed me. His reply is just typical deflecting. And the minions backing him. Now he's off on a rant about some random person who tried to ruin them to make it look like it's not their fault and the incident never happened. It's just crazy people who want to ruin them!
No Jonathan, people who care more about your kids than you. People's eyes have been opened. The evidence is out there. No amount of lies is going to cover your ass now. You've shown yourself to be the liar you are. Caught rapid as a 'Dub' would say J! 😉
THIS TWEET HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED SINCE I POSTED IT! Glad to see they're reading here. They move fast, I'll give them that. But unfortunately it's out there now for everyone to read J.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 33746

This has really annoyed me. His reply is just typical deflecting. And the minions backing him. Now he's off on a rant about some random person who tried to ruin them to make it look like it's not their fault and the incident never happened. It's just crazy people who want to ruin them!
No Jonathan, people who care more about your kids than you. People's eyes have been opened. The evidence is out there. No amount of lies is going to cover your ass now. You've shown yourself to be the liar you are. Caught rapid as a 'Dub' would say J! 😉
What a monumental arrogant prat Anna his wife said it was cold water shower , his own bairns have said it , how can he say people are being dramatic ? He is a proven liar he has just flushed any integrity he may have done the toilet anyone still defending this joker needs help I am furious at his response seriously furious 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
First time commenting here to but I saw it mentioned in another thread so had to pop by... just reading twitter and how blind are his followers? Seems a lot of bigger bloggers seem to be responding and calling him out which is a first are they are normally the ones agreeing
What bigger vloggers?

Reactions: 2
He’s a horrendous little man.

Does he still drive the ‘Cayenne’ or has he upgraded to a bigger ‘penis extension’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As Organised motherhood said vote with your feet and unfollow them. I bet they are fuming and it makes you wonder if Izzy was still there she may of advised them not to put the showergate footage in the vlog. They are a pair of idiots who don't care about what they put online about the kids just as long as they are earning big bucks.

Reactions: 13
Claiming now that it was tepid water isnt in the least bit believable because Anna said she couldn't even bring herself to carry out the punishment herself as it was so cruel

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What bigger vloggers?
In response to the tweet some vlogger called beauty and beauty has called him out because he’s saying anyone who attacks him is a troll. She’s linked an inst video she’s done on it so I’m going to watch now about time these floggers started speaking up

Reactions: 7
Incredibly uncomfortable to watch. This isn’t not marking an ad correctly, it takes everything to another level completely

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just about the most disturbing thing I have seen on YouTube . Hope they can’t wriggle out of this one when the social services turn up at their door.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All comments from her previous Instagram post have been deleted, I found out when trying to reply to a message lol

Actually, turns out I’ve been blocked lol :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with the Jade Goody documentary on Channel 4 and it's incredible to see the difference between the media as it was then, pre-Youtube, and now. Jade was crucified by the media ( of course, she said offensive things but her downfall and the bullying she got at the hands of the media was shocking to watch) and back then we seemed to act more as one society and we knew what was unacceptable and things were done to stamp it out.

Now you have this unregulated platform, watched by teenagers with zero life experience and no understanding of adult responsibility, and then you get these PR firms like Gleam, and greedy morons like the Sacconejolys and values like integrity and compassion and putting the 'best interests of the child' first, go out of the window.
Its staggering how much things have changed. If the SJs had admitted the cold showers back in Jade's day they would have been vilified, arrested for child cruelty and never worked again.

Youtube are crap at self-regulation; as long as they're getting AD revenue they don't care as they claim not to be liable for the content, just a platform not a publisher.

Things will only change with vlogging when its properly regulated so idiots like the SJs are banned from the platform for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s a horrendous little man.

Does he still drive the ‘Cayenne’ or has he upgraded to a bigger ‘penis extension’?
They currently have a Ferrari (his second in a few years), a Range Rover and a Mercedes G wagon. Selling your children's private moments is profitable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone watching the backlash he’s getting on twitter right now from the mummy bloggers? Karma

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They currently have a Ferrari (his second in a few years), a Range Rover and a Mercedes G wagon. Selling your children's private moments is profitable.
D’you know if I’d have guessed what car he drives I’d have said Range Rover. The Ferrari ( it had to be ) 😁😁😁😁 is bonus wanker points.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Then some people decided to take it future... I thought we talked about this lads
but I know it wasn’t you guys....”
“You guys are great, it never you guys...”

He then starts talking about anna’s dead dad, and her emotions around his death 🤷‍♀️ I’m confused here are we going for the sympathy vote!?
Are we completely ignoring the cold water showers!??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Completely ignoring why people are speaking out!??
JUST focusing on the damage it’s done to their relationship with the brands and charities they work with.
Oh but they know us, they stand by us...

Unbelievable little man....

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.