SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting here to but I saw it mentioned in another thread so had to pop by... just reading twitter and how blind are his followers? Seems a lot of bigger bloggers seem to be responding and calling him out which is a first are they are normally the ones agreeing
His followers seem to be young naive girls ( one direction fan types etc). Wow Jonathan what a career something to be really proud about 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Then some people decided to take it future... I thought we talked about this lads
but I know it wasn’t you guys....”
“You guys are great, it never you guys...”

He then starts talking about anna’s dead dad, and her emotions around his death 🤷‍♀️ I’m confused here are we going for the sympathy vote!?
Are we completely ignoring the cold water showers!??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Completely ignoring why people are speaking out!??
JUST focusing on the damage it’s done to their relationship with the brands and charities they work with.
Oh but they know us, they stand by us...

Unbelievable little man....

It's the SJ modus operandi.

1, When the tit hits the fan play dumb and claim not to know what the fuss is about.

2. If this doesn't work twist the truth and throw the tit back at your critics, saying they're trolling you.

3. Finally, ladle on the self-pity and claim you're losing brand deals and its affecting your mental health.

4. Never apologise, never explain. Commit to the lie.

This method also works for other vloggers ( see also The Meldrums, Part Time Working Mummy, The Inghams and many more)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Think he should get Dad of the year taken off him!
I’ve been trying to find a contact email to put in a complaint. He is no celeb dad of the year if he thinks a cold shower in an appropriate punishment. That’s what they did to mentally ill people in asylums as a punishment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve been trying to find a contact email to put in a complaint. He is no celeb dad of the year if he thinks a cold shower in an appropriate punishment. That’s what they did to mentally ill people in asylums as a punishment.
If you go to their website, there’s a contact us section at the bottom. In there there’s an email address

Reactions: 3
Babies and beauty on insta has a story about it. She makes good points.
Jonathan has to realise, people concerned and commenting aren't trolls. Yes there is some among us, but just because we voice our concern for YOUR children doesn't make us trolls. That excuse is over used by vloggers and influencers when someone says anything they don't want to hear. This constant delete comments and think no one is better than you or your opinion by vloggers and influencers is their biggest downfall.

Reactions: 13
Babies and beauty on insta has a story about it. She makes good points.
Jonathan has to realise, people concerned and commenting aren't trolls. Yes there is some among us, but just because we voice our concern for YOUR children doesn't make us trolls. That excuse is over used by vloggers and influencers when someone says anything they don't want to hear. This constant delete comments and think no one is better than you or your opinion by vloggers and influencers is their biggest downfall.

I just watched this and messaged her about it she said everything I was thinking more people should say their opinions like that

His followers seem to be young naive girls ( one direction fan types etc). Wow Jonathan what a career something to be really proud about 🤦‍♀️
I just looked at his twitter. Yep, so many very young fans most of whom can’t even spell 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has anybody else contacted NSPCC? I have explained that I don’t think it needs investigating (I.e. I don’t think the children are in immediate danger) but I do want them to get the message out there that it is not acceptable behaviour at all.

These “influencers” have millions of followers who may now think that the best way of teaching a child is to basically abuse them (and no that’s not slanderous, putting a child in a cold shower when they have no idea why they are there is cruel).

Reactions: 9
[email protected]

Uk deets https://www.clasohlson.com/uk/c/contact-us-|-Clas-Ohlson/contactus

Reactions: 2
In the vlog “We have some bad news” They claimed they never talk about “ disciplining” the children and how they never humiliate them. Well poor Alessia has been disciplined in cold water and they have publically humiliated her by telling us about it.
When poor Alessia walked back into the playroom she was walking very slowly as though she was traumatised. It is truly shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The replies on Jonathan’s Twitter are astounding. Full of support for him and calling anyone who questions him and Anna a troll etc. They can do no wrong in so many people’s eyes that sadly I don’t see anything changing.
I replied to him and another of his supporters saying I can’t understand giving a 2 year old s cold shower as a punishment.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Anna will iron his new Orange is the new Black uniform lol

And I hope he does a thorough spellcheck on his press statement ladz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's DISAPPOINTED by people complaining to scampanddude. He is blaming everyone but themselves, idiot you put the content in the video for all to see. People are not bothered about the bliddy bag they are bothered about your little girl :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
go to babiesandbeauty stories excellent come on moms call him out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.