SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving the horrible cold shower abuse to the side for a moment, have they ever considered that maybe she is confused because they've attempted to potty train her far too early?! Sounds like a typical case of a toddler holding their poo all day until a nappy is put on for sleep time. She's probably so uncomfortable, poor thing.

Reactions: 14
Jonathon trying to explain away complaints with the fact that "Alessia realised she's being awarded in attention when I come in to check on her" so obviously that makes it okay???

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Video from 9th August 2017

(Thanks to another forum)
From 3:45,the answer to the question “what to you do if they are naughty ?” “I put them in MY cold showers”. (Speaking oh her dolls)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

From 3:45,the answer to the question “what to you do if they are naughty ?” “I put them in MY cold showers”. (Speaking oh her dolls)
That actually gave me goosebumps 😣 those poor children

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

That is horrifying

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'd say it will be took down because the reports. I'm absolutely disgusted, I'd be interested to know what they have tried since they have tried everything.

If the mother didn't go to bed at 8pm she could prob check her nappy later in the night. Who wants to lie in their own poop all night ffs.

I can't believe these idiots are influencing the next generation of parents
I have a son who I think is a bit older than Alesia (he’s 3 in Oct), he’s potty training and can go for a wee no bother but is holding his no2s. Last night when I went to bed at 11.30, he’d filled his nappy so I changed him and he went back to sleep. Easy. So I agree it could / should be checked before bed.

Reactions: 10
I just noticed something in the video. At 11.41 in the video, when Jonathan comes into the room with Alessia: Eduardo says “what happened?”, Jonathan says “Lessie got a cold shower”, and Eduardo replies “like last night”. So that’s twice in 24 hours they’ve put her in a cold shower. Imagine how much a little kid screams in a cold shower.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I just noticed something in the video. At 11.41 in the video, when Jonathan comes into the room with Alessia: Eduardo says “what happened?”, Jonathan says “Lessie got a cold shower”, and Eduardo replies “like last night”. So that’s twice in 24 hours they’ve put her in a cold shower. Imagine how much a little kid screams in a cold shower.
I am really upset oh God poor little one 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Horrendous

• Angry
Reactions: 6
You know how cold and shivery little ones get after a warm bath. How could they put a 2 year old baby in a cold shower ?? Utter bastards, if I lived near them I would be unable to stop myself screaming abuse at him in the street.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow I just watched the organised motherhood video and it seems like things ACTUALLY MIGHT CHANGE

People are finally calling them out on this disgusting cold shower situation.

Speechless. As I said, nothing ever changes it always stays the same with them......but it feels like something might be changing. It's ironic because they don't even UNDERSTAND how bad the cold shower punishment is.. to do it to three of your kids like that...

I feel like change is happening. Wow the kids might actually have hope now
I left a comment on their video saying how disgusted I am. I hope they realise how awful it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And whilst I'm ranting - people who genuinely frighten their children and call it a prank should be given a bleeping taste of their own medicine. It's bullying. Home is MEANT to be a safe haven and your parents are MEANT to be protectors.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
And whilst I'm ranting - people who genuinely frighten their children and call it a prank should be given a bleeping taste of their own medicine. It's bullying. Home is MEANT to be a safe haven and your parents are MEANT to be protectors.
Exactly this 👏🏻

Reactions: 13
That's all he's got. The only thing he can lay claim to are the products of his union with his missus. He's made a living exploiting the most basic universal reproductive function. Maybe he can't get over his own virility and needs to keep reminding the world he's a fully functioning male? Seems its never enough though otherwise he wouldn't need the rented ferrari as well to 'prove' he's got a penis.

He really is an odious little worm. I can't wait for the day when pointing a shaky camera at a couple of bawling kids is looked upon as the occupation of fools and child exploiters. They're going out of style and even the minions are jumping ship.

Blaming the haters and trolls for contacting brands only makes them look even more ridiculous. No brand withdraws from a contract just because some deranged troll gets in touch. Consumers may shine a light on the real SJs, as is their right and civic duty, and then its up to brands to decide if they want to check if the information is genuine.

He's ruined his own channel through greed and laziness and lack of talent. No amounting of filming up the dress of his 2 year old for the pweirdo viewers will save him now.
He also sometimes called the embryo that was miscarried the 5th child lol.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jonathan comes back with his usual “sure there’s nothing to see here lads, sure we’re all mates right, you’re all me best friends lads” type response.

fake as duck personality, makes out that everyone was completely overreacting and he’d done nothing but splash her... sure we all know he’s a dad of 4 just struggling to do his best right lads 😏
Oh pull the other one, I’m annoyed at myself that when this was pointed out in the past I thought it was a joke, I defended them wrongly on this, I know that now, but I genuinely never thought anyone would punish a child like that.

Jonathan Joly.
#metoo survivor, Day of the year...wonderful man.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.