SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The punishment is totally out of order and yesterday it was definitely “cold showers” today they’ve changed to “ lukewarm” showers. After everything that’s happened with the stalker you’d think they would keep their mouth shut.
Wait wait wait Jonathan.
I just saw the beginning of today’s vlog and you said that she would be washed with warm or lukewarm water instead of glorious bubbly bath when she pooped.
No no it was literally being said “cold water “ on the previous vlog.
I mean, come on, even Emilia said “MY cold showers”, 2 years ago.
Good try.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic but that Organised Motherhood lady (who spoke about this cold shower video) is such a breath of fresh air! She spoke of the importance of keeping kids off social media and not to exploit them.

She uses her instagram for good and I just feel like today's influencers are so obsessed with money and fame that they forget where their morals lie.

She never shows her kids either and thinks the kids privacy is super important. Wish more instagrammers and youtubers were like her. She also had a fake "swipe up to buy my mop" instastory and I laughed outloud and had to follow her

sorry to go off topic but I just felt like something good had to come of this awful cold shower drama

Wait wait wait Jonathan.
I just saw the beginning of today’s vlog and you said that she would be washed with warm or lukewarm water instead of glorious bubbly bath when she pooped.
No no it was literally being said “cold water “ on the previous vlog.
I mean, come on, even Emilia said “MY cold showers”, 2 years ago.
Good try.
and erika asked if they wanted a hot or cold shower

Plus joan's hands were clearly freezing after the cold shower, they were white and he kept clenching them. Why lie? The truth always comes out anyway. Why bother lying.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Slightly off topic but that Organised Motherhood lady (who spoke about this cold shower video) is such a breath of fresh air! She spoke of the importance of keeping kids off social media and not to exploit them.

She uses her instagram for good and I just feel like today's influencers are so obsessed with money and fame that they forget where their morals lie.
Completely agree ... she was almost in tears talking about this. She is one of the very few accounts with genuine integrity.

Reactions: 19
They have some nerve keeping the vlog up. I wouldn’t be admitting to something as heinous as that in a vlog, never mind leaving it up after negative responses. It says something that they didn’t have any issues with admitting to the cold water showers to start with.

Reactions: 17
Exact same here.....never followed them but seen Messiah & Kelly’s stories and had to come here to read. I can’t bring myself to watch the video.....I’d be too upset and I don’t want to give them views. Just awful. I can’t understand how we live in a society where people watch & defend this and these ‘parents’ make good money from selling their kids souls 😔
Spot on 👍

Feel free to let Nadia know as she thinks the sun shines out of Anna's arse. She won't if she understand what they do to their kids.
Never taken to Nadia and I think I was right if she admires such a fake , shallow , self obsessed woman like Anna then she is not the person she pretends to be ! If she defends this then she is a complete hypocrite (I already think she is anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She never shows her kids either and thinks the kids privacy is super important. Wish more instagrammers and youtubers were like her. She also had a fake "swipe up to buy my mop" instastory and I laughed outloud and had to follow her

sorry to go off topic but I just felt like something good had to come of this awful cold shower drama

Kelly is brill. I found her cos of the mrs Meldrum stuff she is just so different to influencers as she’s open to discussion / hearing others opinions rather thank blocking’s if they don’t agree! She’s got morals and boundaries which I respect.

and erika asked if they wanted a hot or cold shower

Plus joan's hands were clearly freezing after the cold shower, they were white and he kept clenching them. Why lie? The truth always comes out anyway. Why bother lying.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree ... she was almost in tears talking about this. She is one of the very few accounts with genuine integrity.
One of the very few I do follow she is not afraid to have an opinion even when it’s not popular , she is honest about her own earnings and never hides Ads , she only recommends things she actually uses all the time they could all learn from her attitude , she also replies to messages and doesn’t engage for the sake of views 👌

• Heart
Even the name and thumbnail of that Vlog is bad enough. Feel sorry for those kids.
So humiliating for them, imagine when she’s at school and people go back and watch those vlogs. Breaks my heart, kids can be so cruel as it is without your childhood being put on show!

I don’t understand how they’ve tried everything so had to result to this - have they perhaps tried putting her in knickers? Kids get confused from being potty trained to going into nappies she probably doesn’t like the feeling but think she is meant to go in a nappy. You’d think after so many kids they’d be a bit better at this 🙄

Reactions: 15
I agree DoNotKnow.
It’s just appalling that innocent children’s lives are plastered all over the internet for all and sundry to see and comment on. It makes it worse that it’s done by their own parents, the people who should be looking out for them.

There ought to be privacy laws against it. These YouTube kids appear to have no rights at all at present. Truly heartbreaking. 😟

• Sad
I made his birthday cake It’s dairy free gluten free refunded sugar free, jeez lighten up woman just for once. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
She couldn’t even make a chocolate dip to go with fruit skewers without it being made from avocado?? The way she forces her disordered eating on her small children is horrible

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve never followed this family only heard about them from here, watched Kelly’s insta yesterday and knew straight away she was speaking about these 2 morons. I am truly disgusted at their punishments, yes I’ve used the naughty step but once it got to the point they took themselves there it was pointless so now it’s technology bans and WiFi cut off and find this far more effective. Ok might not work for a 2 year old but then she’s only a baby and so doesn’t understand what her parents are expecting of her. My youngest was easy to potty train but night nappies were a challenge but as soon as I removed them there were never any accidents despite the nappies having been soaking every morning. I thought they had a nanny so why is she not being checked on during naps!?! Checking on her is rewarding her....wtaf 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never heard so much bullshit. Also at night they could easily lift her and put her on the toilet or he at least could check before he goes to bed since her mother clearly can’t be arsed passed 7 o’clock. How would they like to sleep in a crappy nappy 😠 Wonder between them and Meldrum who’s taking parenting tips from who 🤔

Reactions: 18
I cant remember who suggested it but I went to youtube and watched Dr. Phil hot sauce , cold shower. Absolutely disgusting, like the audience I was in tears. Warning its quite distressing. 😤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The hot sauce cold shower woman (also known mum of the year) was found guilty and because it was seen as a ploy to get attention to get on TV. Not really that different to engagement baiting on YouTube. So many similarities!

---
An Alaska mother of six has been found guilty of child abuse for forcing her son to drink hot sauce and take cold showers on a taped segment of the "Dr. Phil" show.

Jessica Beagley, 36, was found guilty of one count of misdemeanor child abuse by a jury of three men and three women. She will be sentenced on Monday and could face one year in prison.
-----
An Alaska appeals court has affirmed the conviction of an Anchorage woman whom prosecutors said used a videotape of herself punishing her son to try to get on the “Dr. Phil” show.

Jessica Beagley in 2011 was convicted of misdemeanour child abuse for punishing her adopted Russian son by putting hot sauce into his mouth. She received probation and a suspended jail sentence.

In her appeal, she argued, among other things, that the wording of the ordinance she was prosecuted under was vague.

The Court of Appeals acknowledged potential problems with what constitutes “reasonable parental discipline” under the ordinance.

But judges say jurors weren’t asked to decide if Beagley used unreasonable discipline but whether she even engaged in discipline or mistreated her son as a ploy to get on TV.

• Angry
  • Wow
One of the very few I do follow she is not afraid to have an opinion even when it’s not popular , she is honest about her own earnings and never hides Ads , she only recommends things she actually uses all the time they could all learn from her attitude , she also replies to messages and doesn’t engage for the sake of views 👌
I love her. The nicest vlogger I follow and love how she replies to messages. She’s a lovely person.

Loose women, This morning, GMB should be contacted to discuss this topic
Considering the Daily Mail just did a positive article on them then they should be made aware of this.

Reactions: 15
I remember discussing parenthood and punishments with my cousin and his wife telling me that they put harissa (Tunisian spicy paste/sauce) in the tongue of her girls if they were “naughty”, I was shocked and angry.

My mum (who now regrets our punishments) and me were really angry and told them to stop because it is bad and pointless (apart from harming the poor girl).
Education doesn’t work like that.

Before marrying my husband and having kids,I was a really really impatient girl.
But marriage and babies change you without knowing.
And I am a severe mum but without any punishment.
I have never punished my boys when they were little with some BS.
Sure if they cross a line when they will be teenagers, they will be punished of course but with an “educational” way.

Putting your child on a naughty step because she “has to think of what she has done” ?
Lol 2 yo thinking deeply ?
Instead Alessia was taking things from the basket near her and asking “mum what is that?” Wow your punishment really was efficient 🙄.

My boys did some naughty things, broke things, used things they shouldn’t have used but I just have a conversation telling them that either it is dangerous for them,either fragile etc.
And if something is forbidden it is because there is an actual reason .
Childhood is all about learning.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.