SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're codependent in a way so I would wonder if they would be able to split up because the lifestyle wouldn't work without both of them? Let's face it, Anna would struggle to get employed and it's likely she would rather than someone else's money to live off.

I found out that the Class Ohlson competition had two public voting rounds so the nominations for him as a contender in the first place were from the general public anyway too.

Reactions: 5
⭐Breaking news⭐ Anna SJ has managed to do the school run with both of her children this morning!!!! Needed to call the nanny in early mind you, but she s done it!!!

Why on earth she could not just pop alessia and Andrea into the car in their jammies and dress them when they get back is beyond me! The dogs have ‘suffered’ though as their breakfast is 45 mins late!! Get over yourself! I m all for routine but this is unreal! 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is that she’s at home all day, with a nanny taking care of Alessia and Andrea. She doesn’t work, so why doesn’t she work out during the afternoon? She showers in the evening anyway.

She goes to bed at 8:30, so her and Jonathan hardly have any time alone together in the evenings which is the best bonding time for couples when you’ve got small children. If she did her workout in the afternoon (it’s only 21 minutes as she keeps reminding us) then she could stay up until 10 or 11 with Jonathan and get up at 7. It’s a very strange set up. I don’t understand that getting up at 5 at all.
@disneys for a normal functioning family this routine would be straightforward... but not the SJ's as they're nothing like the rest of the population....it's scary how every facet of their lives is under the spotlight and the worst thing for me is the way Anna is so detached from everything especially her children. I'm sad for them I truly am..

I think Jonathan could easily have a superiority complex but I’m sure Anna is quite awful to him, knocking him down a few pegs. I think if she makes him insecure, he’s unlikely to have an affair. Besides, he practically solo parents as she does nothing. He wouldn’t have the time!

I think Anna could stray, but she doesn’t leave the house to meet anyone to do so with.

They have a weird marriage for sure, since they never seem to spend time with each other but I think he is more into her because she makes him feel insecure by constantly putting him down...
Early on he was always saying he was punching so she probably constantly reminds him of that! He's very sure he got the better deal...how delusional! out if the two of them he's a better parent and that wouldn't be hard...they're a mess! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Today on his Instagram account, he said he wouldn't be a father without his "best friend and baby maker". He doesn't refer to her as his wife, but a baby maker. There's something about their relationship that comes across more of a business partnership than a genuine marriage

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Today on his Instagram account, he said he wouldn't be a father without his "best friend and baby maker". He doesn't refer to her as his wife, but a baby maker. There's something about their relationship that comes across more of a business partnership than a genuine marriage
Friend 😂 With friends like Anna you don’t need any enemies...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Family Fizz have now overtaken them. This makes me strangely happy and I don't even like FF. Guess I'm just imagining the smug grin being wiped off Jonathan's face?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't describe how ridiculous I think Anna is
Like seriously she can't do a school run alone with four kids 🙄

The more years go by, the more I am convinced that Anna is asexual.
Of course it was her plan all along to find a man who could provide, and she could do better but most men would stray.
Not Johnathan, he is clinging on to dear life.

The more years go by, the more I am convinced that Anna is asexual.
Of course it was her plan all along to find a man who could provide, and she could do better but most men would stray.
Not Johnathan, he is clinging on to dear life.
It wouldn't surprise me if they were both asexual. They seem to genuinely love one another, it's just a love based more of deep friendship and nothing else. When their kids are older and don't rely on them for everything like they do now. their relationship will go right back to being the dream BFF pairing they've always imagined it to be.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen Anna’s Instagram post advertising Nivea, with Emilia holding a product - I find this so uncomfortable. She’s 6 years old and has no idea she’s being used to advertise face cream, just smiling happily next to her dad! I have a daughter the same age and can’t get my head around using children in this way, and this is just one example of many!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
⭐Breaking news⭐ Anna SJ has managed to do the school run with both of her children this morning!!!! Needed to call the nanny in early mind you, but she s done it!!!

Why on earth she could not just pop alessia and Andrea into the car in their jammies and dress them when they get back is beyond me! The dogs have ‘suffered’ though as their breakfast is 45 mins late!! Get over yourself! I m all for routine but this is unreal! 🙈🙈
Coz taking them means getting out a buggy for two to walk the kids inside the school she is too lazy to do that ,she lives in her own intitled grey world .

Reactions: 7
I really think Anna just doesn't give a crap about rearing the kids anymore. How can she stand there recording whilst laughing when Alessia is blatantly biting and hitting Andrea?!!! What mother would just stand there laughing? How does she not see she is damaging Alessia? That child will know no boundaries at all in life if the one person who's job it is to instill boundaries and manners in her laughs when she does wrong. Wtf like?! His little face looking towards his Mother in fear when Alessia was doing it, hoping his Mother would make her stop. But no, Mother laughs and continues to record. Anna, clearly you read these posts, wake up and realise the damage you are doing to those BABIES. You're their Mother, start acting like one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.