SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they didn’t have pet insurance- apparently it would cost too much with 6 dogs.
Selfish idiots! They show this ‘lavish’ lifestyle but can’t afford to insure their pets. Why have more than you can afford to look after? Perhaps hoped a vet would gift them the treatment 🙄😡 Tells you all you need to know about them really, freeloading a***holes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have three cats without insurance because I’d rather keep my money in my bank account and spend it when there is something wrong with them than pay a lot of money for insurance monthly ánd having to pay a part of the bill. They also have a maximum amount of money they cover. For me it’s just way cheaper to keep things in my own hands. I’m sure it’s the same for them.

Reactions: 11
I have three cats without insurance because I’d rather keep my money in my bank account and spend it when there is something wrong with them than pay a lot of money for insurance monthly ánd having to pay a part of the bill. They also have a maximum amount of money they cover. For me it’s just way cheaper to keep things in my own hands. I’m sure it’s the same for them.
I think it’s different with pedigree dogs. They tend to be more prone to certain conditions depending on the breed. I have always had cats too (not pedigree, just moggies) and I know I’m contradicting myself here, but I haven’t had them insured and have saved money by not doing. With my dogs over the years the bills have amounted to well over £15,000, insurance premiums were nowhere near that amount.

Reactions: 4
We have 3 cats and we have them insured. Slightly different to dogs as it’s only £12 a month for all 3 but it’s worth it. A cat from the same litter as ours broke it’s leg at about 6 months old (in a complete and utter fluke of an an accident) and it cost almost £2500. Our insurance is covered up to £5000, I just like the security that should I need to take them to the vets, they go, no matter the cost. That being said, they could cover those dogs for £80 (not that much considering what they rake in a month) a month. I would do it.

Also, might be me but who goes on a family holiday and sticks the kids in childcare? Each to their own but for me a family holiday is actually spending the holiday together!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We have 3 cats and we have them insured. Slightly different to dogs as it’s only £12 a month for all 3 but it’s worth it. A cat from the same litter as ours broke it’s leg at about 6 months old (in a complete and utter fluke of an an accident) and it cost almost £2500. Our insurance is covered up to £5000, I just like the security that should I need to take them to the vets, they go, no matter the cost. That being said, they could cover those dogs for £80 (not that much considering what they rake in a month) a month. I would do it.

Also, might be me but who goes on a family holiday and sticks the kids in childcare? Each to their own but for me a family holiday is actually spending the holiday together!
Oh wow, I couldn’t even insure half of my youngest cat for the amount of money three cost you (and I’d still have to pay 10% myself- they are pedigree cats but that doesn’t seen to matter for the Price of insurance at his age).... and I just checked for the SJ dogs, you pay around 250€ per month for six of them their age here.

Nevertheless, they shouldn’t complain and be happy their dog is still alive. And she could cut out al the ooooooorganic and have more than enough money for insurance 😇

Reactions: 6
Hate it when people say they "can't afford" something when they live a lavish lifestyle or can afford other things! I pay under £10 a month pet insurance for a slightly larger dog, it would hardly break their bank 🙄

Reactions: 9
Bottom line is they have too many dogs and too many children! Especially when one parent is a completely lazy witch!

Reactions: 16
It is actually more of a sensible thing not to get insurance if you have lots of pets (because the likelihood of all of them needing claims is unlikely, and would just be ridiculous money) - but that is not to say you shouldn't be putting money aside instead. My parents never got insurance with their dogs, but chose to self-insure by putting money aside.

Reactions: 10
What are the privacy laws for taping other people's children on holiday and broadcasting it on the public domain? By all means tape your own children dancing and enjoying the holiday for your own personal viewing , but blank out other kids and families. It's just so wrong. At my childrens school recitals etc we are allowed tape for our own personal viewing but not to post to social media!

Reactions: 13
Jonathan had put Luisa Zizzman's little girls on his insta stories again on the first night. She uploaded a story yesterday to say she was aware & it had been deleted. She never shows her children on social media. It's really not fair that someone can film their own with lots of other little children in the background & upload it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
39A1E5C3-D98E-45BE-8B0E-5EFF7D19200F.jpeg

What about the people that don’t have a SM following!! I bet their kids privacy isn’t respected, and stories uploaded without the parents knowledge!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jonathan had put Luisa Zizzman's little girls on his insta stories again on the first night. She uploaded a story yesterday to say she was aware & it had been deleted. She never shows her children on social media. It's really not fair that someone can film their own with lots of other little children in the background & upload it.
This isn't the first time he's shown her children, is it? I seem to remember her bitching about them on a podcast last year.
Take the bleeping hint, you ignorant pig, not everyone wants their kids faces online. Is it that hard to grasp? Exploit your own children, but leave everyone else's out of it!!

Reactions: 14
This isn't the first time he's shown her children, is it? I seem to remember her bitching about them on a podcast last year.
Take the bleeping hint, you ignorant pig, not everyone wants their kids faces online. Is it that hard to grasp? Exploit your own children, but leave everyone else's out of it!!
Nope he did it last year as well, same resort. Luisa's children are very easy to spot as they do have lovely ginger hair, plus Jonathan also filmed Luisa's mum with the children.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
He is such a prat. No social awareness of what is acceptable or not anymore.

Do we k low of this is a gifted ad spon holiday? Anna is taggingthe resort in all her stories but no mention of anything else.

It isn’t a cheap resort and I was looking at it but I will stay well away if they are working with them.

Reactions: 3
I remember them doing it to Luisa last year, I saw Dixie dancing with Indigo. I can’t believe they did it again 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.